Fourth body found in boating tragedy

The body of the fourth halibut fisherman who died when a fishing boat capsized off Ten Mile Beach Wednesday was recovered this weekend. Full Story
Irrational Park service

Washington, DC

#1 Jul 18, 2010
On KTVU news The Park service superintendant was asked about the incident. His main concern was debris washing up on shore disturbing the protected snowy plover birds.
Unbelieveable..........
R I P

Novato, CA

#2 Jul 18, 2010
Irrational Park service wrote:
On KTVU news The Park service superintendant was asked about the incident. His main concern was debris washing up on shore disturbing the protected snowy plover birds.
Unbelieveable..........
You hate to see anyone loose a life but please read the story once again ( No one was wearing life vests, although six were stored in the cabin.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man drowns during boating accident Aug '14 Concerned 1
Man hurt in Lake Mahopac boating accident remai... (Jul '09) Aug '14 james hosford 11
Iowa man drowns in Missouri's Lake of the Ozarks Jun '14 really 7
Charged sailing coach taught in Hamilton May '14 string him up 1
Uber brings water taxis to Muskoka for Victoria... May '14 Eric 1
3 Injured In Catalina Boating Accident (Jan '14) Feb '14 cdcypress 9
Man indicted in 2010 fatal Tybee Island boating... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Concerned 1
•••
•••

Boating People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••