Boating accidents leave man dead, tee...

Boating accidents leave man dead, teen injured over weekend

There are 1 comment on the Gainesville.com The Gainesville Sun Gainesville, FL story from Sep 8, 2010, titled Boating accidents leave man dead, teen injured over weekend. In it, Gainesville.com The Gainesville Sun Gainesville, FL reports that:

Published: Wednesday, September 8, 2010 at 6:01 a.m. Last Modified: Tuesday, September 7, 2010 at 11:15 p.m. A man was killed and a teenager injured in unrelated holiday weekend boating accidents that remained under investigation Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gainesville.com The Gainesville Sun Gainesville, FL.

Tom Petersen

Valencia, CA

#1 Sep 8, 2010
There seems to be a trend in the news to write about boating accidents. Accidents are not new! In fact, overall accidents have decreased thanks to many factors. However, the recent increase of negative news makes one pause and think if boating is safe.

Having just returned from Catalina Island I can attest to THOUSANDS of boaters who had an incredible and SAFE trip home!

I wish there were more stories about the good news, not just the bad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missing Woman's Family Seeks Answers, Launch Se... (Jul '10) Dec 21 King 112
News GRDA Leaving Lake Levels Higher Through Labor D... Sep '16 A L Nusser 1
News Boat repossession binge: Fort Lauderdale compan... (Apr '09) Aug '16 Steverino 69
Diversity is White Genocide (Jul '16) Jul '16 6978hkrjh 1
News Well-known Knoxville attorney arrested for boat... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Johnny South Knox... 3
News OPP Marine Units To Hit The Water In Support Of... (May '16) May '16 PFD 1
News Halton Police Marine Unit will be out on the wa... (May '16) May '16 SWAT practices there 1
More from around the web