Missing Woman's Family Seeks Answers, Launch Search Effort

Full story: WJW Fox 8 Cleveland

Loved ones of a Cleveland woman who went missing while boating in Lake Erie have now launched their own search effort.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 100 of111
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
michigan

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Jul 14, 2010
 
cleveland chris wrote:
How bout starting from a boat owner taking out people out on to the lake without enough life jackets for all of them,,Seems all he had on his mind was bikinis and beer,,,I say charge him for murder,,Boat owners responsibility is his passengers
I fully believe that passing judgement is never ok. We can not assume that he did not have enough for all passengers. Investigations like this generally do not release information to the general public. Hold comments of speculation till all facts are collected. I like most are gathering information from sites such as this, and I am fully aware that people our making up their own versions of the what happened. I have yet to read it anywhere or from anyone who is involved in the investigation that there were not enough life jackets.
Concerned Citizen

Lakewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Jul 15, 2010
 

Judged:

1

THIS POST SHOULD BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY. THE NAMED INDIVIDUAL HAS NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH THIS CASE, BUT INSTEAD SOMEONE HAS TAKEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO SMEAR HIS GOOD NAME FOR NO REASON. THIS POST WILL BE INVESTIGATED.
voice of reason

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
Jul 15, 2010
 

Judged:

4

3

1

Emma's mom must be a piece of work, she's friend's with the rest of the home-wrecking, white trash females from Field High School (class of 88). What exceptional role models they are!!
abc

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Jul 15, 2010
 
chrissy wrote:
Don't need to charge anybody with murder,all the survivors will suffer mentally over this thru their lifetime. Always insist on your own life jacket in hand before you leave the dock!
Just because there were surviviors does not give you or anyone else the right to blame them. It happpens all the time some people survive while others don't. That is why they are called accidents. I could only imagine that each person who was envolved feels terrible and wants to do everything they can to help.
spotcleveland

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Jul 15, 2010
 
WOW

I just saw John Westons name being mentioned as one of the lowlifes on the boat. This boat was full of clevelands finest, a bunch of so called "cool kids" just looking to get drunk and do drugs and try to hook up with naive young girls. John Weston is quite a piece of work, ranging from drugs, to convincing multiple girls he's knocked up to have abortions, to who knows what else. I just hope the truth comes out and the people responsible are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Emma may you rest in peace.
glee

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Jul 15, 2010
 
spotcleveland wrote:
WOW
I just saw John Westons name being mentioned as one of the lowlifes on the boat. This boat was full of clevelands finest, a bunch of so called "cool kids" just looking to get drunk and do drugs and try to hook up with naive young girls. John Weston is quite a piece of work, ranging from drugs, to convincing multiple girls he's knocked up to have abortions, to who knows what else. I just hope the truth comes out and the people responsible are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Emma may you rest in peace.
is this the is same guy?

Two Charged in Connection with Illegal Production and Distribution of Counterfeit Ohio Drivers Licenses

Steven M. Dettelbach, United States Attorney for the Northern District of Ohio, announced today that a federal grand jury in Cleveland, Ohio, returned an indictment charging Jeffrey A. Evans, age 24, of Powell, Ohio, and John P. Weston, age 24, of Rocky River, Ohio, with one count of possessing and transferring five or more false identification documents, and one count of producing, transferring and possessing document-making implements and authentication features to be used in the production of false identification documents. The charges in the Indictment stem from the defendantsí production and distribution of counterfeit Ohio drivers licenses containing counterfeit authentication features known as holograms.
shore patrol

Olmsted Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Jul 15, 2010
 
The case is getting deeper as every minute goes by. The right people are on the case and people that where involved are disappearing and becoming as we call it "shaking in their boots". The truth about abandoning your 14 month child, leaving your family for young girls and drugs, having dads money cover your mistakes and errors it getting exposed. As for the people on the boat they have no where to run and no where to hide. Channel 19 is right on point with whats going on and getting in contact with the right people. These so called friends of friends are letting us know what these "party animals" on the boat are all about. the rotten truth about WESTON,TROMLER and CUCU is no secret and Cleveland will find out and justice will be serviced you can bet my badge on it.

“Perfect? NO. Forgiven? YES!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Jul 15, 2010
 
Concerned Citizen wrote:
THIS POST SHOULD BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY. THE NAMED INDIVIDUAL HAS NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH THIS CASE, BUT INSTEAD SOMEONE HAS TAKEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO SMEAR HIS GOOD NAME FOR NO REASON. THIS POST WILL BE INVESTIGATED.
Oh brother. And you will report them, right?
Elizabeth

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Jul 15, 2010
 
shore patrol wrote:
The case is getting deeper as every minute goes by. The right people are on the case and people that where involved are disappearing and becoming as we call it "shaking in their boots". The truth about abandoning your 14 month child, leaving your family for young girls and drugs, having dads money cover your mistakes and errors it getting exposed. As for the people on the boat they have no where to run and no where to hide. Channel 19 is right on point with whats going on and getting in contact with the right people. These so called friends of friends are letting us know what these "party animals" on the boat are all about. the rotten truth about WESTON,TROMLER and CUCU is no secret and Cleveland will find out and justice will be serviced you can bet my badge on it.
As if it is believed for a second that you are involved in this case. If you indeed hold a badge other than one dispensed from a gumball machine, you need to be fired for lack of professionalism.
spotcleveland

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Jul 15, 2010
 
glee wrote:
<quoted text>
is this the is same guy?
Two Charged in Connection with Illegal Production and Distribution of Counterfeit Ohio Drivers Licenses
Steven M. Dettelbach, United States Attorney for the Northern District of Ohio, announced today that a federal grand jury in Cleveland, Ohio, returned an indictment charging Jeffrey A. Evans, age 24, of Powell, Ohio, and John P. Weston, age 24, of Rocky River, Ohio, with one count of possessing and transferring five or more false identification documents, and one count of producing, transferring and possessing document-making implements and authentication features to be used in the production of false identification documents. The charges in the Indictment stem from the defendantsí production and distribution of counterfeit Ohio drivers licenses containing counterfeit authentication features known as holograms.
HAHA
Sure looks like it! Hope he can swim, because he has a lot of shit to swim out of!
shore patrol

Olmsted Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Jul 16, 2010
 
Elizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>As if it is believed for a second that you are involved in this case. If you indeed hold a badge other than one dispensed from a gumball machine, you need to be fired for lack of professionalism.
i would respond to elizabeth but the MALE behind that keyboard screams " OMG IM BUSTED" just like when emma went off that boat. the best thing you can do is talk to your friends and get all of the 9 different stories right, he will tell the truth....you might have a few more days of free life......we have plenty if room for a long time for you and your buddies in the slammer..........this is not a laughing matter and JUSTICE WILL RULE!
Elizabeth

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Jul 16, 2010
 
shore patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
i would respond to elizabeth but the MALE behind that keyboard screams " OMG IM BUSTED" just like when emma went off that boat. the best thing you can do is talk to your friends and get all of the 9 different stories right, he will tell the truth....you might have a few more days of free life......we have plenty if room for a long time for you and your buddies in the slammer..........this is not a laughing matter and JUSTICE WILL RULE!
You obviously have issues. The only humor here is tinfoil on your head.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Jul 16, 2010
 
Elizabeth wrote:
<quoted text> You obviously have issues. The only humor here is tinfoil on your head.
Definitely a goof. I'd ignore him, probably some sort of sociopath.
ohsnap

Willoughby, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Jul 16, 2010
 
Cleveland reporter

Kearny, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Jul 18, 2010
 
Just read the report...It looks like that John Weston character saved someones life... Just lucky that there wasn't more deaths. Lake Erie can be an evil place if not respected.
spotcleveland wrote:
WOW
I just saw John Westons name being mentioned as one of the lowlifes on the boat. This boat was full of clevelands finest, a bunch of so called "cool kids" just looking to get drunk and do drugs and try to hook up with naive young girls. John Weston is quite a piece of work, ranging from drugs, to convincing multiple girls he's knocked up to have abortions, to who knows what else. I just hope the truth comes out and the people responsible are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Emma may you rest in peace.
djharley

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Jul 19, 2010
 
This story is very sad and unfortunate for everyone. I hope and pray that the parents now think of their daughter and share in the sorrow of their daughter. I am deeply sad by this, Sure hope everyone listening to the news and reading the newspaper realizes this horrible mistakes by everyone. I was young once lived by Lake Erie went out on numerous trips but never did any of us drink and party like these kids do today.
May heart goes out to the parents,family and friends.
God Bless.:(
Tari

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Jul 19, 2010
 
Let's pray the coroner is a smart one and can find out exactly what happened to beautful Emma.
wondering

Rocky River, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Jul 20, 2010
 
Cleveland reporter wrote:
Just read the report...It looks like that John Weston character saved someones life... Just lucky that there wasn't more deaths. Lake Erie can be an evil place if not respected.
<quoted text>
what report?
wondering

Rocky River, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Jul 20, 2010
 
what report??? who wrote it
anonymous

Willoughby, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Jul 20, 2010
 
I just want to say that my heart goes out to Emma's family. It's a sad and tragic end to a beautiful young girl's life. I also would like to say that this young girl was also a adult and I am sure didn't ask permission to jump into the lake. alcohol played a factor in her not using common sense. To blame others on the boat is wrong, and it's unfair. I am sure they have enough sadness and what if's going thru their minds now themselves. Why is it someone always needs someone else to blame? From all appearances this young girl made a stupid and costly decision..quit trying to blame everyone else and let Emma rest in peace. There should be no pointing of fingers and trying to ruin the lives of these other young adults for the decision of this young girl. It's tragic, it truly is. Thankfully her body was found for the family's sake. Now for the rest of you, grow up and quit blaming other's for what happened. It was a tragic and horrible accident, and one these people will live with for the rest of their lives, the finger pointing and need to blame someone needs to stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of111
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Boating Discussions

Search the Boating Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
3 Injured In Catalina Boating Accident Feb '14 cdcypress 9
Man indicted in 2010 fatal Tybee Island boating... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Concerned 1
State proposes boating regulation changes (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jewel 1
Marine Unit wrapping up another busy season (Oct '13) Oct '13 Bea 1
When out on the water, know the boating 'rules ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 MARC 1
Capital's Boat Club: The new hangout? (Aug '13) Aug '13 Lance Tankman 1
Worries abound as water levels dip to historic ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Nature 1
•••
•••
•••