Wisconsin boater dies saving 9-year-o...

Wisconsin boater dies saving 9-year-old daughter who went overboard

There are 47 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 31, 2010, titled Wisconsin boater dies saving 9-year-old daughter who went overboard. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Authorities say a Rhinelander woman has died after diving from a boat into a lake to save her 9-year-old daughter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lala

Saint George, Grenada

#44 Jun 1, 2010
Ken, DREW, and Dieter, I am actually not a moron. I am a veterinarian who does great services for the community. You all don't know me, so what's up with the personal slam? Very mature (along with the swear words). Two thumbs up for that! And the story does NOT say she saved her kid...it states that she drowned after jumping in to save her kid...NOT that she drowned AFTER she saved her kid. And really? You're going to deny that she was negligent by not putting a vest on her child?? How do you justify that behavior? And like MN Observer said, IF either of them had been wearing vests and properly, BOTH of them would have been safe. This wouldn't have been a story IF simple precautions would have been taken...simple as that
THE TRUTH HURTS

Minneapolis, MN

#45 Jun 1, 2010
nosake wrote:
How sad is that?
It's VERY sad. Didn't you read the article???
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#46 Jun 1, 2010
THE TRUTH HURTS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's VERY sad. Didn't you read the article???
not as sad as you

hahaha
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#47 Jun 2, 2010
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
not as sad as you
hahaha
Hello people this poster is named whatever,he gets his jollies off by posting
silly and harsh comments about children and heros,and he uses my name,he is a scum of the lowest order a idiot and a loser! my sympathy goes out to this rhinelander woman and i'm grateful that she was able to save this child life.

Satan is always busy,his mission is to deceive the world,but he can't even get that right,he discredit himself more then discredit me,and his hate for all good is his wicked and sinister natural.
Whatever don't have a good gene in his worthless being,he has no family
and he has never been a parent.

His rat DNA comes out during the night,he is a very sad and unhappy person.

I don't know what I can do to stop this rodent from impersonating me! not yet any way
he really comes out when their a Death of a child,and in my name to sprew his personal
satisfaction.
But one day and by some good luck,you whatever will be exposed to the world,and we will see you for who you really are SNAKE!
CamelTow

Calgary, Canada

#48 Jun 2, 2010
lala wrote:
Ken, DREW, and Dieter, I am actually not a moron. I am a veterinarian who does great services for the community. You all don't know me, so what's up with the personal slam? Very mature (along with the swear words). Two thumbs up for that! And the story does NOT say she saved her kid...it states that she drowned after jumping in to save her kid...NOT that she drowned AFTER she saved her kid. And really? You're going to deny that she was negligent by not putting a vest on her child?? How do you justify that behavior? And like MN Observer said, IF either of them had been wearing vests and properly, BOTH of them would have been safe. This wouldn't have been a story IF simple precautions would have been taken...simple as that
sad to say but name calling is the norm on here. So many losers who have no tolereance for anyone else's opinions if they are not the same as their own. Peace out!!!!!!!!
TROLL ALERT

Saint Paul, MN

#49 Jun 2, 2010
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Hello people this poster is named whatever,he gets his jollies off by posting
silly and harsh comments about children and heros,and he uses my name,he is a scum of the lowest order a idiot and a loser! my sympathy goes out to this rhinelander woman and i'm grateful that she was able to save this child life.
Satan is always busy,his mission is to deceive the world,but he can't even get that right,he discredit himself more then discredit me,and his hate for all good is his wicked and sinister natural.
Whatever don't have a good gene in his worthless being,he has no family
and he has never been a parent.
His rat DNA comes out during the night,he is a very sad and unhappy person.
I don't know what I can do to stop this rodent from impersonating me! not yet any way
he really comes out when their a Death of a child,and in my name to sprew his personal
satisfaction.
But one day and by some good luck,you whatever will be exposed to the world,and we will see you for who you really are SNAKE!
All of this from someone who routinely talks about doing posters mothers and sisters? Here’s a hanky, scum.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#50 Jun 2, 2010
TROLL ALERT wrote:
<quoted text>
All of this from someone who routinely talks about doing posters mothers and sisters? Here’s a hanky, scum.
Why do crimninals always return to the crime scence? and why do liars have to continue to lie to make their lies believable?
Why don't you be honest for once in your miserable snake life
and tell the straight truth? I know whatever(beetlejuice) that the truth hurts you,but just take the pain for once,you heard the old saying"no pain no gain." you don't even have the decency to express
any sympathy to this family for this tragic accident.
every is all about YOU and your slanted warped SELF.
And I would never want to do your mother or your sister,that thought have never cross my mind liar!
Also don't make me responsbile for your vile hate of all good in the world,it's not my fault!
Why didn't you mention about you calling me a kneger?and tainted me post after post for defending President Obama! you prick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GRDA Leaving Lake Levels Higher Through Labor D... Sep '16 A L Nusser 1
News Boat repossession binge: Fort Lauderdale compan... (Apr '09) Aug '16 Steverino 69
Diversity is White Genocide Jul '16 6978hkrjh 1
News Well-known Knoxville attorney arrested for boat... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Johnny South Knox... 3
News OPP Marine Units To Hit The Water In Support Of... (May '16) May '16 PFD 1
News Halton Police Marine Unit will be out on the wa... (May '16) May '16 SWAT practices there 1
News Hundreds gather for funeral of Putnam deputy wh... (Apr '16) Apr '16 theobservers 1
More from around the web