Services set for girl killed in boati...

Services set for girl killed in boating accident

There are 2 comments on the The Times story from Jul 6, 2010, titled Services set for girl killed in boating accident. In it, The Times reports that:

Services will be Thursday for a 15-year-old southwestern Illinois girl who authorities say was killed when she made contact with a boat propeller on a reservoir.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times.

lil

Ballwin, MO

#1 Jul 11, 2010
i was there at the lake when all this happened it was soooo sad i was scared to death and we have a boat so now i am scared to go on it and so is one pf my friends is scared to go it becuase of the on it too of the accident that happend to that poor girl :(
Tragic

Seymour, TN

#2 Jul 13, 2010
There could not be anything more heart rending than this. My prayers go out to her family. Dear Jesus, hold them all together throughout this nightmare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Get a life - jacket (Jul '10) Jul 24 Fart news 7
News Third annual Dragon Boat Festival held at the S... Jun '15 here and there 1
News Halton paramedic honoured for bravery in harbou... May '15 lots still not done 1
News It floats! Students battling for cardboard boat... Mar '15 Terry 1
News Lake vacation offers a change close to home (Aug '08) Mar '15 walkerwilliam 4
News Iowa man drowns in Missouri's Lake of the Ozarks (Jun '14) Nov '14 anonymous 8
News Jury selection under way for Dinius trial (Jul '09) Oct '14 oldsealawyer 235
More from around the web