Blue & Green Machine: Are the Canucks...

Blue & Green Machine: Are the Canucks a contender?

There are 1 comment on the Nucks Misconduct story from Apr 16, 2013, titled Blue & Green Machine: Are the Canucks a contender?. In it, Nucks Misconduct reports that:

With just 2 weeks left to go in the regular season, how do the Canucks stack up against the rest of the field? With the exception of Saturday afternoon's sloppy outing against the Avalanche , the Canucks have been rolling since the trade deadline acquisition of Derek Roy and the return of Ryan Kesler .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nucks Misconduct.

cpk

Vancouver, Canada

#1 Apr 16, 2013
Unless some chemistry miraculously kicks in at the right time--my heart tells me the Canucks will not go far in the playoffs.

My wish is that AV would be replaced with someone with a fresh perspective on the roster. This may be what the team needs. There is plenty of talent, including two excellent netminders. With the wisdom gained by the last two years, more so in 2011 obviously, this group should be ready for the push, as the window closes.

Cmon' Canucks--is there any other team more overdue? Ok, maybe the Leafs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympic Winter Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Post a Comment (Mar '10) Jun 19 Posting a comment 14
News Russian track and field athletes banned from Ri... Jun 18 PUTINs JUNKIES 2
News Gordie Howe dead at age 88 Jun 13 RIP 1
News When weird things happen, Olympians rely on men... May '16 Prosperity Fundie... 2
News Troop hopes Pan Am Games leave a legacy (Nov '13) May '16 Zika 107
News Let the Games begin (Aug '12) Feb '16 Fart news 7
News Morris, US youth gain valuable experience befor... Feb '16 Fart news 2
More from around the web