The Mailbox: Blue Jackets fans should...

The Mailbox: Blue Jackets fans should pray for Priest to leave, not Nash | BlueJacketsXtra

There are 3 comments on the BlueJacketsXtra story from Jan 23, 2011, titled The Mailbox: Blue Jackets fans should pray for Priest to leave, not Nash | BlueJacketsXtra. In it, BlueJacketsXtra reports that:

Editor: I must respond to Messrs. Whitelock and Wittenberg from last Sunday's Mailbox.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BlueJacketsXtra.

Lefty Burlap

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jan 23, 2011
Some of these comments are laughable. Consider the 1st one. Guess what Eienstein? Every team wants a centre. No knock against Colombus but there are established hockey towns around the NHL that are dying for centerman. Tell me, why would they play in Columbus? Blaming Mike Priest is a joke.Columbus is a small market as is Edmonton. Makes sense to me to hire someone who is familiar with the landscape. Lastly, you have had 10 years of futility. Toronto fans have had 45. Get used to it. Case closed.
semperfibuck

Houston, PA

#2 Jan 23, 2011
Wittenberg is a freakin' Penn State fan! What can he possibly know about hockey?:>) Nada, zip, nothing.

God bless Rick Nash. He alone (with help from RJ and some others) stands between the CBJ and the hordes.
firefly118

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Jan 23, 2011
I do not think Rick Nash is the problem! Nor do I think Rick Nash is not a good player and a great guy for being loyal. But, anyone who knows hockey, understands that this organization will never get a #1 center in here, or a top tier defenceman, if Rick is here. I would ask you or anyone, who is coming here via free agency or the draft that can be a real supporting cast for Nash? If you can answer that realistically, with words other than "develope our youth", than we will listen, but until something big happens (sign or trade for a big time $8 million), Nash has better trade value for this team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympic Winter Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Troop hopes Pan Am Games leave a legacy (Nov '13) Mar '16 189 for a cup of tea 105
News Let the Games begin (Aug '12) Feb '16 Fart news 7
News Morris, US youth gain valuable experience befor... Feb '16 Fart news 2
News US figure skating darling makes racist tweet, a... (Nov '13) Jan '16 Fart news 32
News Gold medal Olympian David Wise visits Cold Spri... (Sep '15) Dec '15 Fart news 6
News Skater Weir, an ex-Lancaster County resident, s... (Jan '11) Nov '15 Fart news 6
News Post a Comment (Mar '10) Nov '15 Fart news 13
More from around the web