Working-class voice, ski bum backer, pedestrian activist apply for City Council - The Park Record

Full story: Park Record

Five people by midday Friday had filed applications to be appointed to the Park City Council.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Apr 10, 2011
Wanted Council Person

Oakley, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Must have:

Commons sense that Candy had to counter the current sitting (emphasized) council people that lack (emphasized) common sense.
Realist

Oakley, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

What a bunch of self-promoting losers! One wants to keep the evil developers from seizing control -- that ship sailed 20 years ago. Another wants to phone it in -- literally. And the third specializes in Obama-style community organizing, making issues out of non-issues. In addition, she's got a conflict of interest in that her husband is a partner in a law firm that represents Park City.
WANTED

Saint George, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2011

FISCAL CONSERVATIVE WITH COMMON SENSE!
Gravy_Train

Park City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2011

Don't forget, Utah law allows candidates to pocket left over campaign funds. Just call it a campaign loan repayment.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••