The year's hit singles: Rodgers, Yosh...

The year's hit singles: Rodgers, Yoshida were top individual stories

There are 2 comments on the Chico Enterprise-Record story from Dec 29, 2010, titled The year's hit singles: Rodgers, Yoshida were top individual stories. In it, Chico Enterprise-Record reports that:

On the field and in the spotlight, Eri Yoshida handled each life-changing transition thrown her way this season for the Chico Outlaws, making her one of the area's most remarkable individual stories.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chico Enterprise-Record.

Mark

Chico, CA

#1 Dec 30, 2010
Go Yoshi Go! We love Yoshi!
Nick

United States

#2 Dec 30, 2010
I'm going with Oregon WR football Jeff Maehl and U.S. Women's bobsled Emily Azevedo... Aaron Roders not make for Pro Bowl this year... Jeff Maehl earned All-Pac-10 and will play for a national title on Jan.10 in the BCS title game... Emily Azevedo is first native of Chico for winter olympican... Eri Yoshida isn't native of Chico and I'm not Outlaws fan since 2005 when had (WBL) Chico Heat 1997-2002 winniest team... That's my opintion about Jeff Maehl and Emily Azevedo!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympic Winter Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Injured Vonn Ruled Out Of Winter Olympics (Jan '14) Dec 10 10Phartx 7
News Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski Ready to 'Bring It' ... Nov '17 Thess pharts 2
Figure skater Meryl Davis does not look human (Feb '10) Aug '17 Cathy 95
News Troop hopes Pan Am Games leave a legacy (Nov '13) Aug '17 WebPhartse 106
News Emotions run high for 4 Canadians ahead of wome... (Apr '17) Apr '17 HighPhartsz 2
News Town ending brief electric ice resurfacer exper... (Mar '17) Mar '17 CouncilPhart 2
News Sheila Campbell receives Georgetown Hockey Heri... (Mar '17) Mar '17 ReceivesPhartz 2
More from around the web