Lance Comes CleanDisgraced cyclist ad...

Lance Comes CleanDisgraced cyclist admits to rampant doping during career

There are 1 comment on the WHP-AM Harrisburg story from Jan 18, 2013, titled Lance Comes CleanDisgraced cyclist admits to rampant doping during career. In it, WHP-AM Harrisburg reports that:

Lance Armstrong finally admitted that he doped and repeatedly used several banned substances throughout his once-distinguished, now tarnished cycling career, confirming years of rumors and accusations of illegal drug use by the disgraced former 7-time Tour de France champion and putting an end to Armstrong's repeated defiant denials that he ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHP-AM Harrisburg.

Donkey Estonkey

Hampton, VA

#1 Jan 20, 2013
I'm proud that he represents America in the all important international sport of.., ummm.., what was it??? Tricycling??? Motocross??? Competitive drug taking???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summer Olympics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CPT103388411.jpg Mar 30 Summer phart 2
News Maple Ridge cyclist wins Sport BC honour Mar 30 Summer phart 2
News Double Olympic gold medallist Joanna Rowsell Sh... Mar '17 DoublePhartzz 1
News Team Sky principal Sir Dave Brailsford gets bac... Mar '17 TeamPhartz 1
News Acton's Sandro, Oehrlein of Georgetown earn med... Mar '17 GymnasticsPhart 2
News Longtime captain Christie Rampone honored befor... Mar '17 Longtime Phart 1
News Russian athletes could be back on track by end ... Mar '17 BackPhaarts 1
More from around the web