Sports Snubbed, Retained, and Should ...

Sports Snubbed, Retained, and Should Have Been at the Olympics

There are 23 comments on the blog.homerunmonkey.com story from Aug 14, 2012, titled Sports Snubbed, Retained, and Should Have Been at the Olympics. In it, blog.homerunmonkey.com reports that:

The IOC decided to nix baseball from the games making it the first sport to be eliminated since polo in 1936. So what other sports were so important that baseball was bumped off?

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blog.homerunmonkey.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Ottawa, Canada

#23 Aug 18, 2012
DILF wrote:
What about bowling and golf? Why are they not in the Olympics?.....and what about competitive cheerleading, chess, and water skiing?
Believe it or not, I think golf is going to be added in 2016. Unbelievable. I would rather watch paint dry as it would be more exciting.
Anonymous

Ottawa, Canada

#24 Aug 18, 2012
Hunglo wrote:
They should add darts as an olympic sport. A bunch of guys drinking beer and throwing sharp objects would be more entertaining than synchronised swimming.
Have to agree with you there!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Ottawa, Canada

#25 Aug 18, 2012
DILF wrote:
Womens naked leap-frogging.
I think you have some great ideas for new Olympic sports and should be on the IOC going forward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summer Olympics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pliskova and Cibulkova lose opening matches in ... Feb 22 OpeningPhart 2
News NOW Lamont 'Havoc' Peterson Gets Title Shot? Feb 8 Getspharts 2
News College basketball had its first 4-OT game of s... Feb 8 GamePharts 2
News Strange Olympic rituals, from butt-slapping to ... (Aug '12) Feb 1 Ritual Pharts 7
News The Latest: Third-seeded Raonic through to quar... Jan 28 SectionPharts 2
News Oakville's Diana Matheson traded from Washingto... Jan '17 OakPharts 2
News Pittsfield promoter shines at the Olympics (Mar '10) Jan '17 The Worlds Bigges... 9
More from around the web