Worst openning ceremony ever LONDON 2012

Worst openning ceremony ever LONDON 2012

Posted in the Summer Olympics Forum

LONDON worst of ALL

Athens, Greece

#1 Jul 29, 2012
I did not like it, too british and more of a closing ceremony , a cheap party , the only part I liked were the olympic circles and the flame
The worst stadium ever~~
anon

Leicester, UK

#2 Jul 29, 2012
LONDON worst of ALL wrote:
I did not like it, too british and more of a closing ceremony , a cheap party , the only part I liked were the olympic circles and the flame
The worst stadium ever~~
Um yes it was supposed to be british, duh!!!!
Cheap pokes make me laugh, why so pitiful?
MO GO HOME

North Hollywood, CA

#3 Jul 29, 2012
I could watch only about fifteen minutes before I could no longer stand it.

The worst though was tuning in to see Michele Obama yucking it up in front of the camera like the ham she is. What an embarrassment this pig of a woman is to the USA! She did not need to involve herself in the Olympics and she should have stayed on the sidelines and behaved in a discreet manner. She needs to take some lessons from the Queen.

The athlete's looked very embarrasssed at the phony display MO put on and she needs to keep that ugly mug and body of hers out of sight and that MOUF of hers SHUT! GD pig of a woman and those two horrid brats stealing our money.

Google Malia Obama SPRING BREAK!
Poor BRITS bad facilities

Athens, Greece

#4 Jul 30, 2012
UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!!!!!
brits lost wembleys door keys !!
AND FOR THE FIRST TIME THE OLYMPIC FLAME WAS TERMINATED BEFORE THE END OF GAMES!!!!

my God, awful ugly facilities !! confusion eveywhere
Grace

Dublin, Ireland

#5 Aug 7, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Um yes it was supposed to be british, duh!!!!
Cheap pokes make me laugh, why so pitiful?
Agreed - Very British, and for
that, magnificent in every way.

The Brits have done themselves real proud, take a bow.
Italain Stallion

Ottawa, Canada

#6 Aug 7, 2012
MO GO HOME wrote:
I could watch only about fifteen minutes before I could no longer stand it.
The worst though was tuning in to see Michele Obama yucking it up in front of the camera like the ham she is. What an embarrassment this pig of a woman is to the USA! She did not need to involve herself in the Olympics and she should have stayed on the sidelines and behaved in a discreet manner. She needs to take some lessons from the Queen.
The athlete's looked very embarrasssed at the phony display MO put on and she needs to keep that ugly mug and body of hers out of sight and that MOUF of hers SHUT! GD pig of a woman and those two horrid brats stealing our money.
Google Malia Obama SPRING BREAK!
Couldn't agree more with you about the pig Obama. About time someone from the US had something intelligent to say. Thank you.
Poor BRITS bad facilities

Athens, Greece

#7 Aug 13, 2012
closing ceremony though was the best ever
just hope that Brazilians will have a better openning ceremony. After all it will be an easy task coz brits have bad taste.
too much was going on

Athens, Greece

#8 Aug 13, 2012
I disagree, didnt like the closing ceremony.
Too many characters wandering here and there , stupid decoration balloons, papers, lamps on heads, bicycles, trucks, stupid hats, nothing serious, all playmobil stuff, kids stuff, Brits may feel proud, but the rest of world is laughing coz of their ignorance how cheap the show was.too much was going on in evey corner and made us dizzy watching. In reality nothing awesome to remember
Songs ok , fun ok
but overall bad for our eyes. I preferred a neet and simplified spectacle with order and relaxing themes.
this was a luna park in a disco club!
whatsthatsmell

Pottstown, PA

#9 Aug 13, 2012
Hollywood productions both complete with politics and top 40 retired pop stars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summer Olympics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Phelps in hot water again: Swimmer apologizes a... (Feb '09) Apr 27 YooPharts 212
News Boxing news: Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder W... Apr '18 IfPhartse 3
News Apple worker accused of stealing iPhone on BA f... Mar '18 PlayPhartse 2
News Green flag, 'Atomic Blonde': Charlize Theron to... Feb '18 Start pharts 2
News Larry Nassar has been sentenced to 40 to 175 ye... Feb '18 ThisPharts 4
News Good athlete, great kid taken from us too soon (Aug '08) Jan '18 Bro pharts 17
News Ronaldo now WORST in La Liga statistic (Oct '17) Oct '17 YepPhart 2