Roger Federer puckers up to his wife ...

Roger Federer puckers up to his wife as they stroll around New York with their twin daughters

There are 1 comment on the Daily Mail story from Aug 31, 2012, titled Roger Federer puckers up to his wife as they stroll around New York with their twin daughters. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

He's been busy over the past few months doing what he does best, but yesterday Roger Federer was enjoying some family time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Rahman

India

#1 Aug 31, 2012
Fed twins are very beautiful.i am first fan for federer now I fan for roger twins also

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summer Olympics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brown joins sub-10 second club, giving Canada t... Jun 16 Olympics chemical... 1
News Lord Coe under scrutiny ahead of IAAF vote on R... Jun 16 many Cheat 1
News Meet Milton's Senior High School Athletes of th... Jun 14 Milton got cash 1
News Muhammad Ali: The Greatest who transcended sport Jun 5 Media Misleading ... 2
News Tributes pour in for 'the greatest sportsman th... Jun 4 UnSportsman Like ... 1
News Cuban athlete was right to kick 'corrupt' judge... (Sep '08) May '16 zionist BARn 17
News West Hartford Seniors Win Gold At State Table T... May '16 Coolstory 1
More from around the web