Serena Williams: Steubenville rape co...

Serena Williams: Steubenville rape comments in Rolling Stone "insensitive and hurtful"

There are 6 comments on the CBS News story from Jun 19, 2013, titled Serena Williams: Steubenville rape comments in Rolling Stone "insensitive and hurtful". In it, CBS News reports that:

Serena Williams arrives for the Burberry Prorsum show during London Men's spring summer fashion collections 2014 in London June 18, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

rape is evolution

Hazleton, PA

#1 Jun 19, 2013
Rape is an effective form of reproduction in most invertebrates and vertebrates. Males using fermented beverages to increase the probability of conception with females is common.

Since: Jun 08

Not Waynesboro or Hagerstown

#2 Jun 19, 2013
Interesting thought process, RIE, glad you are in Hazelton.

Next you'll be telling me abortion/eugenics is ok too.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#3 Jun 19, 2013
Who cares? Serena's mouth and her actions in the past have given her a reputation for asinine behavior. Move on.
bruce

Jackson, MO

#5 Jun 20, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
She is dumb cruel muscular animal with a huge mouth out of proportion to the size of her brain.
She must be a democrat.
What makes her an animal? You are ignorant as your statement.
frank

Polk City, FL

#6 Jun 20, 2013
bruce wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes her an animal? You are ignorant as your statement.
She can peel bananas with her feet
bruce

Jackson, MO

#7 Jun 20, 2013
frank wrote:
<quoted text>She can peel bananas with her feet
Then you must be a monkey's uncle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summer Olympics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bill Clinton Defends Clinton Foundation: 'We're... Aug 24 Geezer 1
News Carmelo Anthony says he wouldn't trade gold med... Aug 22 K-DJ 1
News The weird mystery behind the NBC Olympic theme ... Aug 20 Marcavage s Trick 1
News Relay rerun: Bobble leads to strange day for US... Aug 19 Abrahammock Regions 2
News Burlington's Hortelano earns top-10 finish at O... Aug 18 Pan 1
News Russia athletics suffers final disgrace as last... Aug 15 RUSSIA HUMILIATED 2
News Oakville's van Koeverden misses out on Olympic ... Aug 15 mite needa boat 1
More from around the web