David Rudisha set to defend 800m worl...

David Rudisha set to defend 800m world record at adidas Grand Prix

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from May 24, 2013, titled David Rudisha set to defend 800m world record at adidas Grand Prix. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

David Rudisha, the reigning 800m Olympic gold medalist, is a modest, soft-spoken man, so much so that reporters can barely hear him at press conferences because of his tendency to speak so quietly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Akron, OH

#1 Jun 16, 2013
It is sad to read about Veronica Campbell Brown unfortunate circumstance. She has been one of my favorite sprinter. I hope she has the courage to tell the world the truth, what she knows and who are involved. I think the world would forgive her. I noticed that the press is attempting to link her to Usain Bolt.
Veronica does not train in Jamaica, she trains in Florida, one of the most corrupt state with respect to illegal prescription drugs. She has made some bad choices in the past in training with the once convicted Federal prison felon Lance Brauman, who trained Mullings who was also banned for similar offenses. Mullings was also based in Clermont, Florida, where he trained alongside
American sprinter Tyson Gay under coach Lance Brauman.
This begs the question, is Tyson Gay on drugs? This needs to be thoroughly investigated. One very important point to note is the all the Jamaican sprinters who commit offences were detected by the drug testing agency in Jamaica. Furthermore they were trained in the US.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summer Olympics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boxing news: Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder W... Mar 7 BoxingPhartse 2
News Green flag, 'Atomic Blonde': Charlize Theron to... Feb '18 Start pharts 2
News Larry Nassar has been sentenced to 40 to 175 ye... Feb '18 ThisPharts 4
News Good athlete, great kid taken from us too soon (Aug '08) Jan '18 Bro pharts 17
News Phelps in hot water again: Swimmer apologizes a... (Feb '09) Oct '17 Fart Pool 210
News Ronaldo now WORST in La Liga statistic Oct '17 YepPhart 2
News The World Is Running Out of Sand (May '17) Aug '17 OutPhartr 4