Hells Angels to Celebrate 50th in Oak...

Hells Angels to Celebrate 50th in Oakland

There are 411 comments on the News10 Sacramento story from May 25, 2007, titled Hells Angels to Celebrate 50th in Oakland. In it, News10 Sacramento reports that:

Up to 800 bikers are expected to roll into Oakland this weekend as the Hells Angels celebrate their 50th birthday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News10 Sacramento.

Court Clerk Yolo County

United States

#157 Sep 25, 2009
don bowman wrote:
<quoted text>TALKIN OUT THE SIDE OF YER NECK,AND NOT EVEN THE BALLS TO STAND BEHIND WHAT YOU SAY,I HAVE MORE RESPAECT FOR THE SO CALLED GANGSTERS YOU BAD MOUTH.THE CELBRATION WAS GREAT. DON BOWMAN,FRIEND OF VALLEJO,HAMC.
I find it strange that case law substaniates that Karl Christian Thiecke had 4 felonies in CA. 1 San Mateo CO./ 1 Winters CA/1 Yreka CA/ 1 Montegue CA/ Court Records substaniate in appeal in Yolo Co. he gave information & the Attorney General was present. Yreka , CA Karl Christian Thiecke in Court Transcripts is a Confidential Informant.What do you mean these guys are Gangsters Karl Christian Thiecke has been a asset. The sentencing guidelines for a felon in possession of a firearm is 20 Years under Fed. Guidelines. But the Attorney General in the State Appeal granted the appeal under grounds that Karl Christian Thiecke gave information. More ironic he isn't a U.S. Citizen. After serving time a legal resident from a foriegn country is (DEPORTED).
You gotta be kidding

Geleen, Netherlands

#158 Oct 6, 2009
Hey David Lee, Since when did you start working as a court clerk?Was being a hillbilly comic not good enough? Why did you stop writing the Vacaville Reporter? Did they finaly get tiered of your drug induced fantasies?I thought you said that I got a US citizinship? you should try to keep your stories straight.Why don't you go to the club house and show the fellas, your transcripts.
Karl Thiecke (I'm not afraid to use my name)

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#159 Oct 6, 2009
"The sentencing guidelines for a felon in possession of a firearm is 20 Years under Fed. Guidelines"

That is bizarre.

You get up to 7 yrs for a rape in NZ. Life is 14 yrs.

The US justice system is really out of proportion.

The citizens are nothing more than dispensible automatons for factories or cannon fodder for Republican wars.

The entry criteria for higher education must be sky high. And only 1% of 200 m people are actually wealthy.

The US is a huge con job and its national anthem is a huge lie.
You gotta be kidding

Geleen, Netherlands

#160 Oct 7, 2009
I'm not sure what the guidlines are, but if the sorce is from David lee, It's probable not true. David has a hard on for the club, and for me,and for one reason or an other he thinks I'm a member.
I think I got a fine when I got picked up carrying, I don't remember any more it was more that 25 years ago.
asfd

Castro Valley, CA

#161 Oct 8, 2009
Wow
You gotta be kidding

Geleen, Netherlands

#164 Nov 9, 2009
Uncle Dave wrote:
I have nothing against the Hells Angels. However , I think that concern lies when one Hells Angel Karl Thiecke is a threat to this club in that he has given information to Authorities in more than one case. Yolo County & in Siskiyou County. Karl Thiecke should apply for the California Hwy. Patrol. Yes , a felon in possession of a firearm under the old sentencing guidelines carried twenty years. Constructive Possession carried the same. If you are a felon and visit a aquaintance who has a gun you could face a twenty year sentence for being in that household if raided if the Fed's Prosecute. Under State Law the sentencing guidelines are not as harsh.
David Lee Laskiewicz,
I'll say it again,
why don't you take your imagined evidence to one of their clubhouses. or better yet go see a shrink
Karl
Plop

United States

#165 Nov 9, 2009
Oliver where are you ??
chops

Chicopee, MA

#166 Nov 18, 2009
Danny wrote:
Is there a filipino in Hells Angels by the name of Cisco??? Anyone??
yea he's half pinoy. pinoy and mexican or pinoy and white.
contrary to popular belief, there is also mexican, puerto rican, asian, and native american angels. i even think that one of the california charters had an islander.
chops

Chicopee, MA

#167 Nov 18, 2009
supposedly an arizona chapter has an mexican angel that barely speaks english. most other minority angels from american charters are mostly american born.

HA even has chilean and brazilian charters, with non-whites in them

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#168 Nov 19, 2009
chops wrote:
supposedly an arizona chapter has an mexican angel that barely speaks english. most other minority angels from american charters are mostly american born.
HA even has chilean and brazilian charters, with non-whites in them
How can anyone bond if they don't speak the same language.

Unless there are other Mexicans in the chapter, be very pointless to belong.
Benny g

United States

#169 Nov 25, 2009
81 support red and white the big read machine will live FOREVER
vickie perryman

Oakland, CA

#170 Dec 1, 2009
jenece perryman wrote:
I just want to say happy 50th anniversary to all the Oakland chapter. My dad was big al perryman he was a really good guy. Does anybody remenber him? Would like to chat.
jenece he was your step dad
vickie perryman

Oakland, CA

#171 Dec 1, 2009
jenece he was your stepdad
vickie

Oakland, CA

#172 Dec 3, 2009
jenece perryman wrote:
I just want to say happy 50th anniversary to all the Oakland chapter. My dad was big al perryman he was a really good guy. Does anybody remenber him? Would like to chat.
jenece you know u werent his daughter
vacaville mike

Vacaville, CA

#173 Dec 8, 2009
josie whales wrote:
THATS WHY YOUR NO WHERE YET!
yup bad move !
Harley

Plainfield, IL

#174 Dec 12, 2009
I would suggest learning how to spell!!!
Harley

Plainfield, IL

#175 Dec 12, 2009
vickie perryman wrote:
<quoted text> jenece he was your step dad
Maybe
Uncle David

Houston, TX

#176 Dec 13, 2009
Plop wrote:
Oliver where are you ??
In regards to Karl Thiecke & imagination lets quote Case Law in the U.S.A. Yolo County Case Number CA 40913 / Yreka CA State Of CA vs Shane Morkres (Karl Thiecke testified in OPEN COURT against a Man who did hard labor for nothing for Karl Thiecke who's listed as a CONFIDENTIAL INFORMANT within the Court Transcripts. Karl the liar can't dispute public information without looking worse than he already looks!
Uncle David

Houston, TX

#177 Dec 13, 2009
You gotta be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
David Lee Laskiewicz,
I'll say it again,
why don't you take your imagined evidence to one of their clubhouses. or better yet go see a shrink
Karl
IMAGINARY CASE CA 40913 & State Of CA (Siskyou County) vs: Morkres 1984 where your listed as a {{ Confidential Informant }} in Court Transcripts can be packed up & taken to the Shrink to review & examine as these cases will be brought forth to your Club to review & examine ( Oh yeah your not a H/A no more according to your comments on topix H/A Karl Thiecke Hawthorne CA
You gotta be kidding

Geleen, Netherlands

#179 Dec 14, 2009
Uncle David wrote:
<quoted text>IMAGINARY CASE CA 40913 & State Of CA (Siskyou County) vs: Morkres 1984 where your listed as a {{ Confidential Informant }} in Court Transcripts can be packed up & taken to the Shrink to review & examine as these cases will be brought forth to your Club to review & examine ( Oh yeah your not a H/A no more according to your comments on topix H/A Karl Thiecke Hawthorne CA
How can someone "belisted as a confidential informant" if it's confidential? David seek help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 3 min Carnac the Magnif... 17,238
News Vallejo city manager's pay ranks 3rd in Bay Are... Wed Kurshan Village I... 5
Close All Borders Before Walls Up? Wed Brexit works wonders 1
Munchies' Hamburgers???? (Jun '13) Jun 28 edc1954 23
News Hemet Doctor Accused Of Sexual Battery (Nov '07) Jun 27 Anonymous 69
News California can't hide police misconduct any more Jun 27 Go Blue Forever 1
Cleveland smacked the taste outta the Warriors ... Jun 27 Go Blue Forever 4

Oakland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oakland Mortgages