Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Willard Mitt Romney is being bloodied left and right these days. He can't turn around with out being hit.

He dreads going to bed and then wakeing up to see more 'headlines' taking him down.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2012/0...

“Light fuse, then get away!”

Since: Aug 08

Use under adult supervision!.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Medic wrote:
Willard Mitt Romney is being bloodied left and right these days. He can't turn around with out being hit.
He dreads going to bed and then wakeing up to see more 'headlines' taking him down.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2012/0...
Can I use You bong?
Dumb Willard

Hacienda Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

motherjones.com

BUBBLING OVER IS JUST THE HALF OF IT.
Sam kurshan

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Po is a drug you should go to jail federal law says it's a drug so quit faking the "I need it for pain" it's a lie and a cop out bust these legal dope pushers out of our town
Binding

Hacienda Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Haven't seen this much glue since they put Humpty back togther again?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Sam kurshan wrote:
Po is a drug you should go to jail federal law says it's a drug so quit faking the "I need it for pain" it's a lie and a cop out bust these legal dope pushers out of our town
Hi sam, what's "po"?
Sam kurshan

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Hi sam, what's "po"?
POT
Mary Jane
reefer
dope
devils weed
Alabama

Hacienda Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

The Alabama Selma City Council has voted unanimously to stop work on a new monument to honor a Civil War general who was an early leader in the Ku Klux Klan.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Sam kurshan wrote:
<quoted text>POT
Mary Jane
reefer
dope
devils weed
Oh.
Bruno24

Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Sam kurshan wrote:
Inform yourself. The proof that pot is toxic have been debunked. The proof that pot is addictive have been debunked, even if it is shown habituating, but less than TV or sports.

The illegality of marijuana comes from special interests only.

And we know today that cannabis can help to cure about 173 forms of cancer, and about thousand of variate disease, and it was used by humans since thousand of year in medicine.

The whole drug prohibition is a 1OO% criminal affair. Prohibition is used only to sell more drugs, with no price nor quality control, for targeting the kids, etc. This is confirmed by the fact that in all countries with severe drug repression, the consumption of drug is multiplied by a large factor. Please inform yourself.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Inform yourself. The proof that pot is toxic have been debunked. The proof that pot is addictive have been debunked, even if it is shown habituating, but less than TV or sports.
And we know today that cannabis can help to cure about 173 forms of cancer, and about thousand of variate disease, and it was used by humans since thousand of year in medicine.
The whole drug prohibition is a 1OO% criminal affair. Prohibition is used only to sell more drugs, with no price nor quality control, for targeting the kids, etc. This is confirmed by the fact that in all countries with severe drug repression, the consumption of drug is multiplied by a large factor. Please inform yourself.
if marijuana can cure 173 forms of cancer, provide some proof rather than rant on this forum.

since your profile shows you to be in EU, why doesn't your country do some major research in the matter to confirm your claims?

you don't expect anyone to just believe what you say, do you?
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
if marijuana can cure 173 forms of cancer, provide some proof rather than rant on this forum.
since your profile shows you to be in EU, why doesn't your country do some major research in the matter to confirm your claims?
you don't expect anyone to just believe what you say, do you?
there are more studies claiming it CAN kill cancer cells and help SLOW the growth of cancer.

it is not A cure....

and when it comes to relieving symptoms of cancer, like NOT having much of an appitite from all those chemo sessions???

medical MJ cannot be touched by any other medicine.

you arnt sick, so you dont know.

but I just had a cancer patient living with me for the last two months.......so I do.

there are studies out of several countries that have decrimnalized pot, and the usage rates are indeed lower.

there could be MORE than ONE reason for that though, right???

do some research!!
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree....

but prohibition is used mainly to sell THEIR drugs.

alcohol, tobacco, pharmaseuticals, synthetic materials!!

you name it, they are likely to side up with the enemies of pot/hemp rather than with them.

it is the major reason why Marijuanan HAS REMAINED illegal, while the markets for those other more dangerous drugs(and materials) have gone off the scale in terms of sucess.

if you are talking about targeting kids....??

then you MUst not be refering to the mj medical establishment.

because you need a parents permeission to get a recommendation if you are under 18.

id say the problem with kids hanging around liquor store looking for homeless dudes to buy alcohol for them is about one hundred times worse than the problem of kids hanging around dispensaries looking for a patient to buy them pot.

im sure IT has happened more than once, but alcohol is everywhere, on every block and in EVERY commercial break.

the proliferation of marijuana(even including illegal marijuana) is NOTHING compared to how much ALCOHOL there is in our society.

and alcohol is ten times as dangerous as marijuana in every way.
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Sam kurshan wrote:
<quoted text>POT
Mary Jane
reefer
dope
devils weed
jimson is the devils weed.

it makes pot look as mild as cat nip.
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Sam kurshan wrote:
you realize it is legal to buy and smoke pot in this state??

if you have your doctors permission??

I just wondered HOW FAR under a rock you must live??

let me guess??, you HATE everything else about federal law, but would gladly cite it, if someone lit up their medicine in your presense.
puddles

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

I hope were not back on the slow progress of the GOP / Republican / Tea Party Nation campaigns?

motherjones.com

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

mitt goldwater wrote:
<quoted text>
there are more studies claiming it CAN kill cancer cells and help SLOW the growth of cancer.
it is not A cure....
and when it comes to relieving symptoms of cancer, like NOT having much of an appitite from all those chemo sessions???
medical MJ cannot be touched by any other medicine.
you arnt sick, so you dont know.
but I just had a cancer patient living with me for the last two months.......so I do.
there are studies out of several countries that have decrimnalized pot, and the usage rates are indeed lower.
there could be MORE than ONE reason for that though, right???
do some research!!
I did do the research, and couldn't find any solid proof that marijuana cures cancer. PERIOD.

drug users are notorious for lying. they will lie on anything to get their drugs.

non-addictive? yeah. in your dreams.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I did do the research, and couldn't find any solid proof that marijuana cures cancer. PERIOD.
drug users are notorious for lying. they will lie on anything to get their drugs.
non-addictive? yeah. in your dreams.
Are you saying that you didn't read that study in "High Times"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,321 - 11,340 of15,657
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Oakland Forum right now

Search the Oakland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 15 min KiMare 199,076
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr everybody 17,722
Quan's Legacy. 12 hr Why go to Oakland? 1
Oakland 2014 Murder Rate. Wed OMF 36
Prosecutor: San Leandro shooting was 'gang-rela... Wed Riverbank resident 2
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Tue Bag itts 4,551
Oakland considers naming-rights deals for parks Apr 15 Amused 1
•••
•••

Oakland News Video

•••
•••

Oakland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oakland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE