Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#153295 Aug 6, 2012
After reading these posts, I can now say with complete confidence that you idiots are the reason this country has fallen .....

“Just keeping it real”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#153296 Aug 6, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the penis suits and erect penis hats you wearing during your gay "pride" parades?
Does that have anything to do with sex?
I didn't attend pride this year. You must have been stalking and staring at someone else while lurking at the sidelines of your local gay pride.

Who was discussing Pride Parades? Oh, that's right, no one. But going back to the subject that was presented, even at Pride Events Gary, the people (straight or gay) kissing still aren't having sex. As noted previously, only in your f*cked up world is kissing a sexual activity.

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#153297 Aug 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. OH NO!
NOW HERE THIS! NOW HERE THIS! A MAN WAS COUGHT MASTERBATING IN PUBLIC!
pffft, that's nothing compared to your lil gai boi parades or your bull dykes running around San Franreako with no shirts on, letting their titties hit the floor.
You mean like the straight gals do at Mardi Gras? Yeah, nice try dipshit. Do you have a bullet left for your other foot? LOL!! Attend a lot lil gai boi parades do you Redneck?!! LOL!!!!
a win 4 moral exclusive

Orofino, ID

#153298 Aug 6, 2012
about time lawmakers get a grip on their 'senses'.
thants' right! it is unconstitutional to have them crazies latchin on to one another. those illmoralistic unrealistics dumbells can eat pelosi-crow! California will be much better off, if the California Legislature banned her too! along with the complete current administration, send them all to gitmo
seriously folks

Orofino, ID

#153299 Aug 6, 2012
nice to hear great news from the sad state off affairs of California.

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#153300 Aug 6, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
NOTICE:
To all who watched the LGBT Kiss-In at Chick-Fil-A...
If you were shocked and repulsed at the sight of the men and women kissing each other in front of you local Chik-Fil-A yesterday, not to worry ...
The LGBT assures us the spectacle will in no way, size, shape, or form negatively affect your kids.
How does the LGBT use to determine such weighty questions?
They call it "Gaydar."
NOTICE:
To all who read the baseless repetition of Gary Lloyd.... If you are shocked and repulsed at by the intentional deceitful lying of a so called bible follower, not to worry.....
Reading his posts will in no way convert you to be a bigot of his level, nor will it in no way, size, shape or form negatively affect your own personal IQ.

How do we know? It's called "common sense". Just because Gary is completely lacking in it doesn't mean that reading his nonsense will take it away from you!!

(Notice the "How does the LGBT use to determine......"!!!! For goodness sake this supposed "writer" can't even formulate a proper English sentence!!! Hey, Prof. "author", here's a clue for you, "what" and "how" are two different words. You might learn how to use them properly.)
Reality

Madison, WI

#153301 Aug 6, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
And now -- after being shown how idiotic his claim is -- he abandons it altogether.
Honestly, Reality, if I had a nickel for each time I obliterated another of your half-baked LGBT claims, I'd be as rich as Rockefeller.
Do you enjoy anal and oral sex with men?

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#153302 Aug 6, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop twisting what the APA says.
<quoted text>
Stop twisting what the APA says?!! Now, that coming from you is hilarious!!! Let's see what they say!

"Sexual orientation is commonly discussed as if it were solely a characteristic of an individual, like biological sex, gender identity, or age. This perspective is incomplete because sexual orientation IS DEFINED in terms of relationships with others"
NOTE - homosexuality is NOT defined by actions as Prof. Dipshit pretends.

"People can be celibate and still know their sexual orientation-–be it lesbian, gay, bisexual, or heterosexual."
NOTE - No sexual activity is required for one to be a homosexual. This is another ponint that Prof. Dipshit likes to lie about.

"most people experience little or no sense of choice about their sexual orientation."
NOTE - choice has little or no role. Yet Prof Dipshit would have you believe that children seeing gay people kissing will want to magically choose to be gay. Even though the very APA that he quotes states otherwise. Now, what was that again about twisting the words of the APA Gary?

"Although many lesbians and gay men learn to cope with the social stigma against homosexuality, this pattern of prejudice can have serious negative effects on health and well-being"
One would think that someone that mentions the bible as much as Prof. Dipshit would actually be concerned about other people. Not according to the APA. They state that lies that Prof. Dipshit continues to promote have serious negative effects on the health and well-being of gay people. Seems Gary could care less. His Jesus must be so proud.

"No, lesbian, gay, and bisexual orientations are NOT disorders. Research has found NO INHERENT ASSOCIATION between any of these sexual orientations and psychopathology."
NOTE - Dispite what the APA says, Prof. Gary Dipshit is here day in and day out claiming otherwise! Hey, Gary, what was it you said before about twisting the words of the APA?

BOTH heterosexual behavior and homosexual behavior are NORMAL aspects of human sexuality."
NOTE - Prof. Liar Gary claims otherwise here repeatedly. Now, what was that again Gary about twisting the words of the APA??

"Despite the persistence of stereotypes that portray lesbian, gay, and bisexual people as disturbed, several decades of research and clinical experience have led all mainstream medical and mental health organizations in this country to conclude that these orientations represent normal forms of human experience."
NOTE - You see Gary, despite the stereotypes (NAMBLA, bath houses, little black books, Brinkin, penis parade suits, etc) you continue to try and deceitfully promote, the APA states clearly that our orientation is just as normal as yours. Now, Gary please tell us again about this request you have for people to stop twisting the words of the APA...... LOL!!!

"Stereotypes about lesbian, gay, and bisexual people have persisted, even though studies have found them to be misleading. For instance, one stereotype is that the relationships of lesbians and gay men are dysfunctional and unhappy. However, studies have found same-sex and heterosexual couples to be equivalent to each other on measures of relationship satisfaction and commitment."
NOTE - According to the APA, our relationships are equivalent to those of heterosexuals. Yet Gary Lloyd is here day in and day out twisting that around!

"In summary, social science has shown that the concerns often raised about children of lesbian and gay parents—concerns that are generally grounded in prejudice against and stereotypes about gay people—ARE UNFOUNDED. Overall, the research indicates that the children of lesbian and gay parents DO NOT DIFFER markedly from the children of heterosexual parents in their development, adjustment, or overall well-being."

Hmmmm, Gary, what was it you were saying about twisting the APA's words? LOL!

What a complete tool you are!!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#153303 Aug 6, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't catch on at all !!!
Rose, how can you say that when you made the choice to be a lesbian after being with a man and even became a mother. YOU MADE A CHOICE no ifs and or buts about it, so STFU with your lies and delusions. Damn you are getting stupider by the minute ... lol
I NEVER made a choice to be a Lesbian, that's been a part of who I am since I was around the age of 10........however, that didn't prevent me from trying to fit into a society that preaches being HETEROSEXUAL is good and the way it should be.

I made a choice to live in denial for a brief period of time in my adult life..........and when it didn't feel right and it made me question many things.......I realized I had to be honest with myself..........I don't hate men, enjoy being around them, I'm just not interested in them sexually..........and like I stated......I didn't choose to be a Lesbian, but I can tell you that there is a difference between how a man made me feel and how my wife makes me feel........and I am right within myself.

You can try and tell me about my life......but seeing as I have lived it........I'd say that I'm more an expert on it than you are.......so, stop trying so hard to make a point about something you are clueless about.
Spike

Covina, CA

#153304 Aug 6, 2012
It just seems never ending,but who cares.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#153306 Aug 6, 2012
Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
NOTICE:
To all who read the baseless repetition of Gary Lloyd.... If you are shocked and repulsed at by the intentional deceitful lying of a so called bible follower, not to worry.....
Reading his posts will in no way convert you to be a bigot of his level, nor will it in no way, size, shape or form negatively affect your own personal IQ.
How do we know? It's called "common sense". Just because Gary is completely lacking in it doesn't mean that reading his nonsense will take it away from you!!
(Notice the "How does the LGBT use to determine......"!!!! For goodness sake this supposed "writer" can't even formulate a proper English sentence!!! Hey, Prof. "author", here's a clue for you, "what" and "how" are two different words. You might learn how to use them properly.)
Honestly, fella, who writes your material for you -- ELH?

It's that god-awful.

Thoroughly incoherent.

This might help: read it into a tape-recorder and and play it back for your best friend. When it's over and he's stopped rolling on the floor laughing, tell him you meant as a serious essay not comedy.

When his face changes to shocked disbelief maybe then you'll grasp how bad your writing and arguments suck.

Atlanta, GA

#153307 Aug 6, 2012
Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop twisting what the APA says?!! Now, that coming from you is hilarious!!! Let's see what they say!
"Sexual orientation is commonly discussed as if it were solely a characteristic of an individual, like biological sex, gender identity, or age. This perspective is incomplete because sexual orientation IS DEFINED in terms of relationships with others"
NOTE - homosexuality is NOT defined by actions as Prof. Dipshit pretends.
"People can be celibate and still know their sexual orientation-–be it lesbian, gay, bisexual, or heterosexual."
NOTE - No sexual activity is required for one to be a homosexual. This is another ponint that Prof. Dipshit likes to lie about.
"most people experience little or no sense of choice about their sexual orientation."
NOTE - choice has little or no role. Yet Prof Dipshit would have you believe that children seeing gay people kissing will want to magically choose to be gay. Even though the very APA that he quotes states otherwise. Now, what was that again about twisting the words of the APA Gary?
"Although many lesbians and gay men learn to cope with the social stigma against homosexuality, this pattern of prejudice can have serious negative effects on health and well-being"
One would think that someone that mentions the bible as much as Prof. Dipshit would actually be concerned about other people. Not according to the APA. They state that lies that Prof. Dipshit continues to promote have serious negative effects on the health and well-being of gay people. Seems Gary could care less. His Jesus must be so proud.
"No, lesbian, gay, and bisexual orientations are NOT disorders. Research has found NO INHERENT ASSOCIATION between any of these sexual orientations and psychopathology."
NOTE - Dispite what the APA says, Prof. Gary Dipshit is here day in and day out claiming otherwise! Hey, Gary, what was it you said before about twisting the words of the APA?
BOTH heterosexual behavior and homosexual behavior are NORMAL aspects of human sexuality."
NOTE - Prof. Liar Gary claims otherwise here repeatedly. Now, what was that again Gary about twisting the words of the APA??
"Despite the persistence of stereotypes that portray lesbian, gay, and bisexual people as disturbed, several decades of research and clinical experience have led all mainstream medical and mental health organizations in this country to conclude that these orientations represent normal forms of human experience."

"Stereotypes about lesbian, gay, and bisexual people have persisted, even though studies have found them to be misleading. For instance, one stereotype is that the relationships of lesbians and gay men are dysfunctional and unhappy. However, studies have found same-sex and heterosexual couples to be equivalent to each other on measures of relationship satisfaction and commitment."
NOTE - According to the APA, our relationships are equivalent to those of heterosexuals. Yet Gary Lloyd is here day in and day out twisting that around!
"In summary, social science has shown that the concerns often raised about children of lesbian and gay parents—concerns that are generally grounded in prejudice against and stereotypes about gay people—ARE UNFOUNDED. Overall, the research indicates that the children of lesbian and gay parents DO NOT DIFFER markedly from the children of heterosexual parents in their development, adjustment, or overall well-being."
Hmmmm, Gary, what was it you were saying about twisting the APA's words? LOL!
What a complete tool you are!!
Interesting points, but after calling me "dipshit" about 10 times, you don't seriously expect me to dignify your name-calling rant with a response, do you?

Atlanta, GA

#153308 Aug 6, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
I NEVER made a choice to be a Lesbian, that's been a part of who I am since I was around the age of 10........however, that didn't prevent me from trying to fit into a society that preaches being HETEROSEXUAL is good and the way it should be.
I made a choice to live in denial for a brief period of time in my adult life..........and when it didn't feel right and it made me question many things.......I realized I had to be honest with myself..........I don't hate men, enjoy being around them, I'm just not interested in them sexually..........and like I stated......I didn't choose to be a Lesbian, but I can tell you that there is a difference between how a man made me feel and how my wife makes me feel........and I am right within myself.
You can try and tell me about my life......but seeing as I have lived it........I'd say that I'm more an expert on it than you are.......so, stop trying so hard to make a point about something you are clueless about.
What does this have to do about all the lies the LGBT keeps pumping out?

Atlanta, GA

#153309 Aug 6, 2012
Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
NOTICE:
You need to cut your bigot and hate bit.

I don't hate gays -- NOR WOULD I ASSOCIATE WITH ANYONE WHO HATES GAYS!

I just disagree with all the crap the LGBT keeps pumping out, that's all.

Atlanta, GA

#153310 Aug 6, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Do you enjoy anal and oral sex with men?
Back to the gutter, huh, Reality?

Every time I wax your ass you go there.
Short texans

Covina, CA

#153311 Aug 6, 2012
Republican's George Bush and Rick Perry Texas' last two governors ignored all studies that showed we would need more and better N/S highways in Texas.

Just to handle the "free trade zones", not to mention 8 million new people coming into the state.

Two highways will not accomodate the transportation needs in the state once the canal is opened.

This turn of events will now require Texas to work with the government in Washington in order to compete for the trade routes needed, now won't it?

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#153312 Aug 6, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, fella, who writes your material for you -- ELH?
It's that god-awful.
Thoroughly incoherent.
This might help: read it into a tape-recorder and and play it back for your best friend. When it's over and he's stopped rolling on the floor laughing, tell him you meant as a serious essay not comedy.
When his face changes to shocked disbelief maybe then you'll grasp how bad your writing and arguments suck.
Well, considering that my "argument" is merely YOUR arguement with the targets changed, you've hit the nail on the head. Your arguments do suck Gar, and they indeed are thoroughly incoherant. They always have, and they always will. What's funny is that everyone else is able to see the satire, but for you, it's the first time you see the stupidity of what you post!!

Thank you for being such a dumb stump!! Hilarious!!!!
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#153313 Aug 6, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shit Rose WTF, we are not talking about how a man made or makes you feel, that is irrelevent for this argument we are talking about CHOICE and nothing else, and you made a choice why can't you admit to it??? it's no big deal but quit lying and twisting the argument just to save your gay pride cause.

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#153314 Aug 6, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting points, but after calling me "dipshit" about 10 times, you don't seriously expect me to dignify your name-calling rant with a response, do you?
I don't seriously expect anything from you other than the usual utterly baseless, repetitious bullshit you shill for massresistence and other anti-gay sites. Trust me Gary, it's quite evident after these many months that you are completely incapable of an independent thought or a rational response. Why do you think now would be any different?

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#153315 Aug 6, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
I just disagree with all the crap the LGBT keeps pumping out, that's all.
You mean the "crap" that the APA supports? You remember your beloved APA don't you pal? It's the organization you state that others twist, but yet in fact I've just demonstrated that it is YOU that twists and misrepresents them. Not us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oakland 2014 Murder Rate. (Feb '14) 5 hr OMF 80
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr Cry Baby 19,374
Black Oakland students suspended less, but huge... Mon thegreatlc33 8
Quan's Legacy. (Apr '14) Sun Disgusted with Quan 66
The Fury is a Bloody Violent War Movie in The W... Sat Sedgwick P Hunsacker 2
Why are blacks a diesese of this world? Oct 16 Belisha 7
Kristina Nelson Oct 16 Dr Leon Pantena PhD 16

Oakland News Video

Oakland Dating
Find my Match

Oakland Jobs

Oakland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakland News, Events & Info