Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201882 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

ELH

Portland, OR

#153431 Aug 6, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
I will prevail once people start connecting the dots!:)
The Professor Malevolent UPDATE:
3 votes for Homosexual
1 vote for bisexual
2 vote for asexual
0 votes for heterosexual

I have to agree.
Spike

La Puente, CA

#153432 Aug 6, 2012
Oh, I see Endless posting from cening less than normal poster continues.

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#153433 Aug 6, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the hell would you want to lead someone on like that Rose, knowing you were into women doesn't make sense and that is why your cult is a screwed up
I didn't lead him on....I didn't truly know about my sexual orientation until afterwards......but then again, what business is it of yours?

Regardless of whether being straight, Gay or Lesbian is a choice or not, it's still not right to discriminate against someone just because you don't like them!!!

Do you always find it necessary to parrot what others say?

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#153435 Aug 6, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Our oldest two kids just turned eight last week.
Cool.:)
Reality

Madison, WI

#153436 Aug 6, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
3 votes for Homosexual
1 vote for bisexual
2 vote for asexual
0 votes for heterosexual
I have to agree.
I missed the ballot box. How do I cast my vote for blow up doll/drag queen/ sheep flucker? Could you add that in? Thanks ever so much, as I am your humble servant and foot washer.
ELH

Portland, OR

#153437 Aug 6, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>I missed the ballot box. How do I cast my vote for blow up doll/drag queen/ sheep flucker? Could you add that in? Thanks ever so much, as I am your humble servant and foot washer.

You can vote but you have to pick just one, but this is America so anyone can vote and anyone one can tally the votes if they are so incline.

What will it be blow up doll, drag queen or sheep?
Reality

Madison, WI

#153438 Aug 6, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to the gutter, huh, Reality?
Every time I wax your ass you go there.
Awww Sugar Nipples, just answer the question. Do you enjoy anal and oral sex with a man. We know you have done the deed, now tell us do you like sex with a man? Myself I like the ladies, Va J's J's you know the beaver. But you need to confess, you likes it both ways. Say when you are doing a guy Greek style do you give him the common courtesy of a reach around? Its the right thing to do, don't be a selfish lover.

Myself, I always make sure my baby gets her rocks off before I do. Nothing better than making the wife's toes curl up, if ya catch my drift.
Reality

Madison, WI

#153439 Aug 6, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
You can vote but you have to pick just one, but this is America so anyone can vote and anyone one can tally the votes if they are so incline.
What will it be blow up doll, drag queen or sheep?
Shoot, ummmm OK Drag queen....no Blow up doll....dang he do love his sheep.

I know, pervert closet queen. That's the ticket!

P.S. Take care of the twins. You are a good Mom. May the Lord bless you and yours.
Reality

Madison, WI

#153440 Aug 6, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't lead him on....I didn't truly know about my sexual orientation until afterwards......but then again, what business is it of yours?
Regardless of whether being straight, Gay or Lesbian is a choice or not, it's still not right to discriminate against someone just because you don't like them!!!
All heterosexual men are lesbians in desguise.
Hey ELH

Los Angeles, CA

#153441 Aug 6, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
3 votes for Homosexual
1 vote for bisexual
2 vote for asexual
0 votes for heterosexual
I have to agree.
I'd like to offer another option: "None of the above"--or "other"--either, eyether, or...

I don't think anyone wants him on their team.

[but if that's not a choice: gay]
ELH

Portland, OR

#153442 Aug 6, 2012
Hey ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to offer another option: "None of the above"--or "other"--either, eyether, or...
I don't think anyone wants him on their team.
[but if that's not a choice: gay]
3 votes for Homosexual
1 vote for bisexual
2 vote for asexual
1 vote for other
0 votes for heterosexual

These are just the primaries so feel fee to toss what ever hat you want into the ring but, this is America, so only ONE VOTE each (unless I forgot that you already voted).

Well pick or top two "candidates" for the election at our national convention at the end of the month. Election day is the first Tuesday in November.

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#153443 Aug 6, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
All heterosexual men are lesbians in desguise.
Good for them.......lol!!!
ELH

La Puente, CA

#153444 Aug 6, 2012
"Endless Lost Harders"

ELH, needs another hobby.
ELH

La Puente, CA

#153445 Aug 6, 2012
"Endless Lost Hearders"

Let the games begin.

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#153446 Aug 6, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile, you're parroting every LGBT cliche you can think of -- namely, calling everyone who disagrees with you a homophobe.

Stop trying to turn the debate into a soap opera. You were born with your wires mixed up and want to change the world to fix that.

Well, no, honey, we're not going to let you do that.

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#153447 Aug 7, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile, you're parroting every LGBT cliche you can think of -- namely, calling everyone who disagrees with you a homophobe.
Stop trying to turn the debate into a soap opera. You were born with your wires mixed up and want to change the world to fix that.
Sorry, I'm not parroting anything because I have NO AGENDA except to gain what other legally married couples have.

Really, I call EVERYONE who disagrees with me a homophobe? That would be a lie because, there are many folks who disagree with me and I have no problem with them.......and besides, when one makes an ABSOLUTE statement like you did.....it's false from the get go!!!

I don't care whether the world likes who I am or not, but my government sure as hell is going to treat me like any other legally married American Citizen!!!

You don't have much of a choice or a chance in hell to prevent what will happen!!!

Just because you hate who you are, doesn't mean I do!!!

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#153448 Aug 7, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
3 votes for Homosexual
1 vote for bisexual
2 vote for asexual
1 vote for other
0 votes for heterosexual
These are just the primaries so feel fee to toss what ever hat you want into the ring but, this is America, so only ONE VOTE each (unless I forgot that you already voted).
Well pick or top two "candidates" for the election at our national convention at the end of the month. Election day is the first Tuesday in November.
Honestly, ELH, what lengths are prepared to go to feel good about the twisted mind you were born with?

And why do you think the same idiots who got bath houses completely wrong -- causing the deaths of 450,000 gays -- are right about same-sex marriage?

Look at their track record.

Look at their penis suits and erect penis hats.

Look at how they go to their saloons every night and drink themselves into oblivion.

How can possibly think desperately stupid people like this are right and everybody else wrong, you dumb bimbo?

How...?

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#153450 Aug 7, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Awww Sugar Nipples, just answer the question. Do you enjoy anal and oral sex with a man. We know you have done the deed, now tell us do you like sex with a man? Myself I like the ladies, Va J's J's you know the beaver. But you need to confess, you likes it both ways. Say when you are doing a guy Greek style do you give him the common courtesy of a reach around? Its the right thing to do, don't be a selfish lover.
Myself, I always make sure my baby gets her rocks off before I do. Nothing better than making the wife's toes curl up, if ya catch my drift.
The truly amazing thing is you think semi-illiterate idiocy like the above is Oscar Wilde caliber wit only homosexuals are talented enough to do.

And you're on a mission to get children across America talking about their genitals too, aren't you, fella?

Since: Jul 12

Post Falls

#153451 Aug 7, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you narrowminded, brain washed, bigott, fake Christians have your wires crossed.

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#153452 Aug 7, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I'm not parroting anything because I have NO AGENDA except to gain what other legally married couples have.
Really, I call EVERYONE who disagrees with me a homophobe? That would be a lie because, there are many folks who disagree with me and I have no problem with them.......and besides, when one makes an ABSOLUTE statement like you did.....it's false from the get go!!!
I don't care whether the world likes who I am or not, but my government sure as hell is going to treat me like any other legally married American Citizen!!!
You don't have much of a choice or a chance in hell to prevent what will happen!!!
Just because you hate who you are, doesn't mean I do!!!
Let me see if I understand how this works: You're not attracted to men, so you want to marry a woman.

That will make everything right in your world.

Is that it in a nutshell or did I miss a part of the LGBT agenda somewhere?

Wait! I know what I missed: we're supposed you came up with this Eureka moment on your own, that you were in your laboratory working on a cure for cancer when Wham! it hit you right in the face -- same sex marriage!

Was that the scenario, Missy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 2 hr Jim_Bakker 17,715
News Ann Coulter says she won't attend Berkeley free... 15 hr unbelievable 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr Linden Nj 21,198
Review: MAP Moving & Storage Sat Brandy R 2
University of California Berkeley Free Speech Week Sep 22 Well Well 3
ANTIFA girls Sep 19 DILDOSWAGONS 1
News First year of community college could soon be f... Sep 19 Concave 1

Oakland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oakland Mortgages