A 'Map' Of Smokers Shows How Far Their Influence Spans,...

Apr 6, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Medical Daily

Public health researchers in New Zealand hope to emulate efforts in the United States and Canada to stigmatize smoking through indoor and outdoor smoking bans.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of95
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
CANCER R US

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

awesome

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

CANCER R US wrote:
awesome
Now they need a map of smoker stench. Where will the wind blow the stench next? People need to know how to stay upwind of that stench. It could be provided as an app on a phone. When you see a smoker, you press a "button" on your smart phone and it updates the map based on your position. If you were really feeling it, you could upload a picture of the fugli smoker so the rest of the community could deride them in unison.
John Sands smokes penis

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

John Sands loves to pretend a penis is a cigarette and puts in his mouth. Does this mean he can't do this in public anymore ?
weird world

Pakuranga, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

If you had areas in workplaces or bars etc that were designated for masturbating it would be little weird wouldn't it?But we have such things for filthy smokers ,,,bizarro!!!!!
John Sands smokes penis

Quito, Ecuador

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Perhaps John Sands could wear a type of welding mask over his face to hide the fact he has some guys penis in his mouth. I myself would prefer John Sands did his penis smoking behind closed doors and not in public.

“What a wonderful world....”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Judged:

Yet no one questions the harm from cars, trucks and booze. That's all acceptable......right!!!!!
Smoke choke croak

Pakuranga, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Judged:

Gatvol wrote:
Yet no one questions the harm from cars, trucks and booze. That's all acceptable......right!!!!!
Right on the money but I'm just wondering what sort of moron replied to your post with the clueless and disagree symbols?
Fact of matter is most people in our society spend far too much time worrying about what piece of junk to buy from the shopping mall next,smoking tobacco or even worse,drinking alcohol ,eating processed sht food and sitting on their asses talking about crap tv programmes--this way of life is ridiculous.
A Bigot

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

bud_schmones wrote:
<quoted text>
Now they need a map of smoker stench. Where will the wind blow the stench next? People need to know how to stay upwind of that stench. It could be provided as an app on a phone. When you see a smoker, you press a "button" on your smart phone and it updates the map based on your position. If you were really feeling it, you could upload a picture of the fugli smoker so the rest of the community could deride them in unison.
Right on, then when the smokers are all gone we can deride fat people, after all they insult my eyes , maybe diabetics after that........or maybe your just a piece of siht. Get a life fcukhead,
Chicken George

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

A Bigot wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on, then when the smokers are all gone we can deride fat people, after all they insult my eyes , maybe diabetics after that........or maybe your just a piece of siht. Get a life fcukhead,
Awesome comment,the thought police will be next.
AUSSIE DUH

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

Smoke choke croak wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on the money but I'm just wondering what sort of moron replied to your post with the clueless and disagree symbols?
Fact of matter is most people in our society spend far too much time worrying about what piece of junk to buy from the shopping mall next,smoking tobacco or even worse,drinking alcohol ,eating processed sht food and sitting on their asses talking about crap tv programmes--this way of life is ridiculous.
So dumb. Over 90% of people are stupis, many smoke, drink to excess and eat garbage and get fat. Only us 10% or less do it right. We don't stink, kill ourselves or offend in public.
Chicken George

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

AUSSIE DUH wrote:
<quoted text> So dumb. Over 90% of people are stupis, many smoke, drink to excess and eat garbage and get fat. Only us 10% or less do it right. We don't stink, kill ourselves or offend in public.
Yeah ,you don't offend in public,just in private,that's why you got your sister pregnant,probably went jogging after sex,me I had sex with her then smoked a cigarette.
Chicken George

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

weird world wrote:
If you had areas in workplaces or bars etc that were designated for masturbating it would be little weird wouldn't it?But we have such things for filthy smokers ,,,bizarro!!!!!
If you are creating smoke while masturbating you should probably use some lube.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

Gatvol wrote:
By e way I dont smoke. I used to. Being around other smokers doesn't bother me and the fact that people smoke is also ok in my book. Each to their own and live and let live and all that jazz.
Alex Halley

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Chicken George wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah ,you don't offend in public,just in private,that's why you got your sister pregnant,probably went jogging after sex,me I had sex with her then smoked a cigarette.
How can anyone offend anyone else in private?
Whats wrong with jogging after sex?
Who would want to have sex with a smoker ?
Why would the same woman have sex with her healthy brother then have sex with a moron?
Alex Halley

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Gatvol wrote:
<quoted text>
By e way I dont smoke. I used to. Being around other smokers doesn't bother me and the fact that people smoke is also ok in my book. Each to their own and live and let live and all that jazz.
Smoking is like religion. If you partake in it you are a fkn moron.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

Alex Halley wrote:
<quoted text>
Smoking is like religion. If you partake in it you are a fkn moron.
And your comment qualifies you as a bigot
Alex Halley

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

A Bigot wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually most fat people I know are fat because they eat like pigs and are essentially lazy and diabetes is a rampant illness of fat people(check stats)which apart from anything else costs massive amounts of money on public healthcare and I don't appreciate my money and other taxpayers money going into treating lazy fat stupid people who made themselves sick JUST like smokers.Next you'll be telling us that there is nothing wrong with marijuana .

And I have no doubt that I and sensible human beings like me have a far better life than such morons,have a nice day .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

Alex Halley wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually most fat people I know are fat because they eat like pigs and are essentially lazy and diabetes is a rampant illness of fat people(check stats)which apart from anything else costs massive amounts of money on public healthcare and I don't appreciate my money and other taxpayers money going into treating lazy fat stupid people who made themselves sick JUST like smokers.Next you'll be telling us that there is nothing wrong with marijuana .
And I have no doubt that I and sensible human beings like me have a far better life than such morons,have a nice day .
It pays to actually know something about what you are talking about.......http://www.nzheral d.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_ id=1&objectid=10812611

Smokers pay their own way and are not a drain an any economy or health system.

So hush now, go play outside and enjoy your school holidays.
Alex Halley

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

Gatvol wrote:
<quoted text>
And your comment qualifies you as a bigot
You spelt the word REALIST wrong theres no b or g or o in it.OK STRAWMAN and really clutching now.
Alex Halley

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

Gatvol wrote:
<quoted text>
It pays to actually know something about what you are talking about.......http://www.nzheral d.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_ id=1&objectid=10812611
Smokers pay their own way and are not a drain an any economy or health system.
So hush now, go play outside and enjoy your school holidays.
The old

I PAY HEAVY TAXES ON MY FILTHY HABIT SO ITS OK ROUTINE eh?lol.
Listen up moron
If you love looking up stats on the matter calculate things like number of beneficiaries smoking(HUGE)and the money that should be going on their familys that I incidentally am funding.
Loss of productivity due to smoking related illness impacting real economy.
The strain medical staff are under(guess how I know that)in having to pay attention to smokers illnesses when that time/attention could be used on patients who actually deserve it.
The list goes on but since you are actually the bigot there's no point in trying to enlighten you,
P.S if your photo is a cat why are your posts a dog?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of95
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••