Afternoon Tea With Jevan Goulter

Afternoon Tea With Jevan Goulter

There are 6 comments on the Scoop story from Aug 18, 2010, titled Afternoon Tea With Jevan Goulter. In it, Scoop reports that:

Thursday, 19 August 2010, 9:17 am Press Release: Jevan Goulter Mayoral Candidate for Wanganui, Jevan Goulter will host afternoon tea at the Tramshed on Taupo Quay on Wednesday 25th August at 2pm.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Travesty

Ohaupo, New Zealand

#1 Aug 19, 2010
I would suggest that if this stupidy was to come to pass. Very few and I mean very few people would turn up to see the Full Blown Moron Jevan and Chjandra Osborne, so is Jim Auker, whoever he is the main attraction. Chandra has always polled as far to the back of Council Elections, and Jevan is Mentally ill.So what is this thing a Mad Hatters tea Party, which begs the question will the nuttiest of all the Nutbar's Barbara Osborne be there.
If so I have rotten eggs to pelt her with.
Forget the sham and send this stupid Barstard off for treatment.
Dean Hyde

Papakura, New Zealand

#3 Aug 26, 2010
It is unfortunate that the community of Whanganui should be subjected to such moronic carry on as precipitated by Mr Goulter and co.
In his case clearly media stunts are in the place of substance.
Nic

Wanganui, New Zealand

#4 Oct 1, 2010
Jim Aucker is okay. He's not associated with Barbara or any of her lot. He runs the historical tram shed project here. He's a local businessman. Don't know why he would be attending their 'lunch' or whatever, but he's a nice man.

“LEX TALIONIS”

Since: Jul 09

New Zealand

#5 Oct 1, 2010
Utterly disgraceful. This degenerate highlights everything that is wrong with our society. Goulter seems to think diversity is an asset to the community. Right, some queer, Maori freak is just what we don't need.

What we really need are decent people that reflect the ethnicity and values of our majority. Suffice to say, we will not be finding much wholesome in a nutty sodomite.
karisha

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#6 Jun 20, 2012
Travesty wrote:
I would suggest that if this stupidy was to come to pass. Very few and I mean very few people would turn up to see the Full Blown Moron Jevan and Chjandra Osborne, so is Jim Auker, whoever he is the main attraction. Chandra has always polled as far to the back of Council Elections, and Jevan is Mentally ill.So what is this thing a Mad Hatters tea Party, which begs the question will the nuttiest of all the Nutbar's Barbara Osborne be there.
If so I have rotten eggs to pelt her with.
Forget the sham and send this stupid Barstard off for treatment.
Look Barb Osborne is still doing mental things all over the Net, Jervan has since written a story called Barbara and Roger Oborne are both mentally ill and obsessed hahahaha love it. They have no longer got the Cleopatras and it seems they are in hahaha Australia but they keep coming back because rellies owe them money. Trouble is they have never had any Losers.
karisha

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#7 Jun 20, 2012
PC_Is_Marxism wrote:
Utterly disgraceful. This degenerate highlights everything that is wrong with our society. Goulter seems to think diversity is an asset to the community. Right, some queer, Maori freak is just what we don't need.
What we really need are decent people that reflect the ethnicity and values of our majority. Suffice to say, we will not be finding much wholesome in a nutty sodomite.
He decided to turn taks and support the current Mayor, someone politically corect enough to tolerate all of the freak activity that you mentioned I thought your post was above brilliant.
There is also a Diana Dbvey that is a close Mate theirs, Barb tells me she hashe pin numberof a wll known entities FB Page, trouble is I rang him and told him hahaahhahahaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waikato, New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This House believes that the United Nations has... May '15 Azeez 1
creating a business plan Apr '15 Tan 1
pricing strategies Apr '15 Tan 1
News Bronze statue honours war artist Apr '15 Peter 2
Carousell Apr '15 Tan 1
News Wesley College hostel slammed by report (Oct '08) Mar '15 tongangodz 38
News Secrets from 373-year-old image Feb '15 Wigger Bullshine 1
More from around the web