Kiwis don't last long in Australia

Jun 23, 2012 Full story: Taranaki Daily News 65

More than 1000 people left Australia to live long-term in the Waikato last year - but more than four times that joined the great Kiwi exodus across the ditch.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
John

Australia

#1 Jun 23, 2012
This is the pattern for all immigrants.
Those who expect the host nation to serve them are rejected by the locals and end up going home.

Since: Nov 11

Wangaratta, Australia

#2 Jun 23, 2012
good,go home ethnics!!!
we dont want you here,piss off back to your own countries!!!
Kiwi

Auckland, New Zealand

#3 Jun 23, 2012
anglo-saxon wrote:
good,go home ethnics!!!
unless your abo then I don't give a damn ethnic lol
Mr Mousse Whippy Choc

Australia

#4 Jun 23, 2012
anglo-saxon wrote:
good,go home ethnics!!!
But Australia will always need scaffolders.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 Jun 23, 2012
Mr Mousse Whippy Choc wrote:
<quoted text>
But Australia will always need scaffolders.
TY for this answer. I often dream of going to Australia. I must give up shop counter work and take to scaffolding :)

“Moumou Tangata ki te Po”

Since: Oct 11

Earth

#6 Jun 23, 2012
anglo-saxon wrote:
good,go home ethnics!!!
what a joke. why dont YOU piss off back to YOUR own country and give aussie back to the abos!

Earth

#7 Jun 23, 2012
aussie is exaclty the same as new zealand. everyday you have to get up, go to toilet, eat, work or do stuff, pay bills, etc, go to bed, get up and do it all over and over.

the houses are the same, language, customs, tv, sports, cars......

they both displaced native populations in order to take the country over...

they are both run by the queen....

Location hidden

#8 Jun 23, 2012
Adam Rangiaho wrote:
aussie is exaclty the same as new zealand. everyday you have to get up, go to toilet, eat, work or do stuff, pay bills, etc, go to bed, get up and do it all over and over.
Yep, in most ways.
Its cities are larger, seems to have a more modern attitude to life, a little faster paced in some respects. It'll be a good place to live and work for a while, if not permanently.
Unfortunately, native populations worldwide are displaced by conquering races ~ it is something history repeats regularly.

Earth

#9 Jun 23, 2012
kik-wire wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, in most ways.
Its cities are larger, seems to have a more modern attitude to life, a little faster paced in some respects. It'll be a good place to live and work for a while, if not permanently.
Unfortunately, native populations worldwide are displaced by conquering races ~ it is something history repeats regularly.
yes its cool to get out and live in other places, just for a while,.....well thats just me:)

lol...yeah history repeats alright...lol

“Deciphering Rangi Speak”

Hamilton, New Zealand

#10 Jun 23, 2012
Adam Rangiaho wrote:
Why don't YOU piss off back to Taiwan, you part Taiwanese, part European.

Leave us native colonizers here in peace.

Hamilton, New Zealand

#11 Jun 23, 2012
kik-wire wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, in most ways.
Except the so called natives in New Zealand are not native at all. They migrated here as did all other ethnicities. And, they were not the first to do so.
pingpongbugger

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#12 Jun 23, 2012
we need some works in Fiji we are also developing in a fast rate more people are coming back to invest if we get some skill works from NZ it will be even more great plus good weather.
pingpongbugger

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#13 Jun 23, 2012
we need more good workers sorry
LMR

Melbourne, Australia

#14 Jun 23, 2012
John wrote:
This is the pattern for all immigrants.
Those who expect the host nation to serve them are rejected by the locals and end up going home.
SOS Recruitment owner Michael Whybro noticed an increase in people shifting to Australia for work but estimated about 60 to 70 per cent came back home within a year.

"Unless you're specifically looking to get into one of the industries which is booming in Australia, which is mining, the opportunities that many Kiwis believe exist on the other side of the Tasman are all but a fallacy."

Mr Whybro, who moved to New Zealand from Australia 17 years ago, said a lot of Australians were going through tough times.

Earth

#15 Jun 23, 2012
Defend the Land wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't YOU piss off back to Taiwan, you part Taiwanese, part European.
Leave us native colonizers here in peace.
i wont ever leave, because i come for here.

i am a tuhoe. all tuhoe came from the union of te maunga and hinepukohurangi.

from the marriage of the mountain and the mist maiden came us, the natives.

later on we mixed with the first colonizers, maui, kupe, toroa, tamateaarikinui etc.

so now what?

you look dumb thats what, why?

cause i just should you you were NOT the first colonisers,,,....

plus i didnt need to show you, i only did that to point out how thick you are.......

every educated person here knows..........you are NOT a native coloniser..... you are a FOB.....
born in sin come on in

London, KY

#16 Jun 23, 2012
how long Would a yank last in New Zealand? i visited there years ago and i have been in love with your country ever since!

Since: Nov 11

Wangaratta, Australia

#17 Jun 23, 2012
white new zealanders can stay(welcome),non white maori scum filth brain dead violent coconuts can all go!!

Since: May 11

Hastings, New Zealand

#18 Jun 23, 2012
anglo-saxon wrote:
white new zealanders can stay(welcome),non white maori scum filth brain dead violent coconuts can all go!!
I would encourage action such as petitioning for stricter immigration laws, I think judging by your name you would already have associates that would be keen on the idea. The key to putting this into action is having the right people to influence the change. People in law and govt, local govt etc. Obtaining social security figures.

Since: Jun 12

Brisbane, Australia

#19 Jun 23, 2012
judging the Maori is not a smart thing to do my brother. Those people are beautiful, they have a culture far beyond the apprehension of any other race i have ever come into contact with. Those people are the land and that land was stolen from them and Mr Adam Rangiaho is from a tribe that never signed the treaty of Waitangi- him and his people are still fighting for what is rightfully theres. It is a never ending battle that the white man fights only to destroy nature in order to create revenue from it. To me that is as you put it; brain dead.
the reason so many maori are here is because their country has betrayed them. Their economy makes it impossible to live. Now you try being in a land that is rightfully yours where you have no rights and no means of financial sustenance. They only seek refuge here to live man, if you have actually been to new zealand you would see that no one- especially a native would want to leave there if they didn't have to.

Kia Ora brother
and free Tame Iti

Hamilton, New Zealand

#20 Jun 23, 2012
aus4ausis wrote:
judging the Maori is not a smart thing to do my brother. Those people are beautiful, they have a culture far beyond the apprehension of any other race i have ever come into contact with. Those people are the land and that land was stolen from them and Mr Adam Rangiaho is from a tribe that never signed the treaty of Waitangi- him and his people are still fighting for what is rightfully theres. It is a never ending battle that the white man fights only to destroy nature in order to create revenue from it. To me that is as you put it; brain dead.
the reason so many maori are here is because their country has betrayed them. Their economy makes it impossible to live. Now you try being in a land that is rightfully yours where you have no rights and no means of financial sustenance. They only seek refuge here to live man, if you have actually been to new zealand you would see that no one- especially a native would want to leave there if they didn't have to.
Kia Ora brother
and free Tame Iti
Just another dumb brother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waikato, New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police follow tip in Mona Blades case (May '13) Dec '14 sjday 3
Otorohanga main street 'critical' in five years Oct '14 Sand Man 4
Self-help kiosk set up in hospital's emergency ... Oct '14 Mr Palmer 3
Residents angry after asbestos burnt in fire Sep '14 Sand Man 2
Crafar farms buyers in new $70 million land deal (Jul '14) Aug '14 Sand Man 6
Preschool upset male teacher has to leave NZ (Jun '14) Jun '14 Tarris 14
Tradesmen scarce as winter nears (May '14) May '14 Reg Regan 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:55 pm PST