NZ cop rejects racism claim

NZ cop rejects racism claim

There are 17 comments on the Daily News story from Sep 27, 2011, titled NZ cop rejects racism claim. In it, Daily News reports that:

A New Zealand police chief refused on Tuesday to apologise to a black South African journalist who claimed to be a victim of racism when he was accused of peddling drugs in a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily News.

Waihekeisland

United States

#1 Sep 27, 2011
Let me see some comments from you posters that are 'anti-racist,anti-white police'.

Since: May 11

New Zealand

#2 Sep 27, 2011
oh god hes a BLACK south african accusing a policeman of racism a BLACK south african in new zealand! in his country it happens all the time segregation is still practiced in many areas of south africa but to come into NZ and experience it here too? wow!

I dont view SA as been hit with the PC stick as of yet so i don't see black south africans viewing themselves as victims eg/. if someone says black pencil they get offended victimise etc.
Mefiinks

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Sep 27, 2011
Those darkies are the most racist pricks ever to roam the planet with their pants around their knees just go to their country if you want to experience racisim go Taupo cops

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#4 Sep 28, 2011
We scored off him that night big time. Thanks bro! He da man! Not only did he make a killing that night he gets to sue the hongkie police later for racism!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 Sep 28, 2011
Now that's what I call Iwi ingenuity!
Adam Rangiaho

Hamilton, New Zealand

#6 Sep 29, 2011
Waihekeisland wrote:
Let me see some comments from you posters that are 'anti-racist,anti-white police'.
hmmm....i dont know about any of us here being "anti-white police" no one to date has even mentioned that.

as for hearing from posters who are anti-racist, i fit that bill. so i'll comment.

"He said Ngobeni fit the description of somebody dealing drugs "and we were obliged to act on that information. Ethnicity, occupation or any other details would be irrelevant."

i say exactly.....! the police were just doing their job. they got a tip off and acted on it. there is NOT ONE drop of racism in what the police did AT ALL. therefore they have no need at all to apologize to mr Vata Ngobeni.
Waihekeisland

United States

#7 Sep 29, 2011
Adam Rangiaho wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm....i dont know about any of us here being "anti-white police" no one to date has even mentioned that.
as for hearing from posters who are anti-racist, i fit that bill. so i'll comment.
"He said Ngobeni fit the description of somebody dealing drugs "and we were obliged to act on that information. Ethnicity, occupation or any other details would be irrelevant."
i say exactly.....! the police were just doing their job. they got a tip off and acted on it. there is NOT ONE drop of racism in what the police did AT ALL. therefore they have no need at all to apologize to mr Vata Ngobeni.
Good comment!This Ngobeni man should of had stayed away from the pubs.He should of gone for a walk on the beach with his friends.
Sword

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Sep 29, 2011
Waihekeisland wrote:
<quoted text>Good comment!This Ngobeni man should of had stayed away from the pubs.He should of gone for a walk on the beach with his friends.
What beach?Plus it was probably freezing,no far better to stay indoors and deal drugs in a foreign country to people you don't know after you just stepped off an aircraft and went through customs with drug dogs and possible cavity searches,this dude is guilty of being black in Taupo and should be punished.
Sword

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Sep 29, 2011
I went back to N.Z with a wife who was from Africa ,she was also half white,that didn't matter much to ignorant N.Z though,she got hassled everywhere we went,even though she lived 20 years in U.S she was accused of committing every crime that ever took place in Africa,she was treated so badly that she couldn't wait to get out of N.Z her father was an ambassador from cote de voir to Zaire for twenty years ,he was a civil rights and labor union activist ,our marriage fell apart after she saw the country I came from,this after 12 years ,on the way out she was given the whole ,you are a terrorist treatment at Auckland airport by some ignorant officials ,she speaks 4 languages fluently and has a masters degree in bio chemistry ,the stupid Fu..ks at the air port couldn't even speak English properly,DON'T GO TO N?Z IF YOU ARE BLACK.
Waihekeisland

United States

#10 Sep 29, 2011
Sword wrote:
<quoted text>What beach?Plus it was probably freezing,no far better to stay indoors and deal drugs in a foreign country to people you don't know after you just stepped off an aircraft and went through customs with drug dogs and possible cavity searches,this dude is guilty of being black in Taupo and should be punished.
I was looking at a map of Taupo and I see that there is a lake so there must be a beach.A person can go for a walk on a beach at night in the cold,right?Does Taupo get any snow?
Sword

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Sep 29, 2011
Waihekeisland wrote:
<quoted text>I was looking at a map of Taupo and I see that there is a lake so there must be a beach.A person can go for a walk on a beach at night in the cold,right?Does Taupo get any snow?
After you stagger off the 20 ft cliff there is a beach .
adfafdsafg

Houston, TX

#12 Sep 29, 2011
racism again
Sword

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Sep 30, 2011
adfafdsafg wrote:
racism again
Stupid meaningless comment again.

Since: Dec 09

Hamilton, New Zealand

#14 Oct 2, 2011
F K U...i say..hehe
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#15 Oct 2, 2011
netbanger wrote:
F K U...i say..hehe
ahhh.... whanger,good to have you back...the odd comment has been almost sensible!

Since: Dec 09

Auckland, New Zealand

#16 Oct 3, 2011
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>ahhh.... whanger,good to have you back...the odd comment has been almost sensible!
Ye...Thanks Beatles..Have to keep the balance..
Sword

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Oct 3, 2011
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>ahhh.... whanger,good to have you back...the odd comment has been almost sensible!
I didn't know you were from Hamilton,we used to own a car dealership there and some other stuff,including the police station building.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waikato, New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This House believes that the United Nations has... May '15 Azeez 1
creating a business plan Apr '15 Tan 1
pricing strategies Apr '15 Tan 1
News Bronze statue honours war artist Apr '15 Peter 2
Carousell Apr '15 Tan 1
News Wesley College hostel slammed by report (Oct '08) Mar '15 tongangodz 38
News Secrets from 373-year-old image Feb '15 Wigger Bullshine 1
More from around the web