Man charged with murder of five-week-old boy

Mar 13, 2009 Full story: The New Zealand Herald 6

A 21-year-old Taupo man has been arrested and charged with the murder of a five-week-old boy, who died in Auckland's Starship Hospital on Saturday.

Full Story

Since: Nov 08

Auckland

#1 Mar 14, 2009
When is this shit going to stop?

Where is Sue Bradford and what has happened to her miracle-cure-bill that was supposed to sort this out?

Let's see this guy killed. And every other person found guilty of killing a baby from this point forward. And Sue Bradford for good measure...
Beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#2 Mar 14, 2009
Gutsfull wrote:
When is this shit going to stop?
Where is Sue Bradford and what has happened to her miracle-cure-bill that was supposed to sort this out?
Let's see this guy killed. And every other person found guilty of killing a baby from this point forward. And Sue Bradford for good measure...
Total agreement Gf,and if any other reason is required for Bradford,how's ugliness and plain stupidity sound?
What was the death-merchant's name this time...Smith...Jones? Hmmmmmmmmm
nevershakeababy

New Zealand

#3 Mar 20, 2009
I am getting so disheartened by our countries slackarse way of dealing with these cases. I am one of many, who end up caring for the kids that pull through horrific abuse,many of which ,are severly brain damaged and will require around the clock caregivers for life. we don't have justice for these children, we have lots of cover ups and 'saving ones own arse' stuff going down.The child has NO voice.
When is the law going to change, to stop the families getting these children back. When are police and cyfs going to listen when neighbours and community ring and say' this child is going to get killed if you dont remove him from that house'...every bloody case in NZ has had MANY notifications...none were taken seriously. THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG! by the time you get 21 notifications..that is time to act!
Renata

Penrith, Australia

#4 Mar 20, 2009
What do you have to do ?. Are kids going a dime a dozen now? I feel so sickened to hear of this kind of crap. And I know it happens just as much over here, probably more so per ca pita say. Like I have said before, Im at a loss as to reasonable measures in preventing this. But when caught and proven guilty, I say nothing short of burning them at the stake.. OK too melodramatic but serious jail time at the very least.

Since: Nov 08

Auckland

#5 Mar 20, 2009
Renata wrote:
What do you have to do ?. Are kids going a dime a dozen now? I feel so sickened to hear of this kind of crap. And I know it happens just as much over here, probably more so per ca pita say. Like I have said before, Im at a loss as to reasonable measures in preventing this. But when caught and proven guilty, I say nothing short of burning them at the stake.. OK too melodramatic but serious jail time at the very least.
I wonder if there's some truth in your second sentence there Renata. Perhaps that is playing a substantial part in the equation...the way many of these kids aren't born from a common bond within a family unit, rather as a convenience or ticket to an easy lifestyle.

Life to these people is cheap - or rather they see in kids the wrong value...but cheap nonetheless. Cheap to bring in to the world. Cheap to dispense with. And cheap to replace. Baby killers such as this are perhaps the ultimate example of how fucked up a large portion of society has become. Excuse my French.

This HAS to be dealt with, but good. And the only way is punishment by death. The only 100% guaranteed prevention for re-offending. Economical, efficient, and perfectly apt, considering my spiel (and the recession). Throw in a review of requirements/qualification/lim itations for certain welfare benefits and I reckon we'll be on our way to sorting it.
joe

Perth, Australia

#6 Apr 17, 2009
shot the then I say....or put them in jail with the mainstream prisoners and make sure they know why they are in there....
Defenseless little babies and children who cant fight back some cant say a word for these cowards to take there precious life...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waikato, New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Otorohanga main street 'critical' in five years Oct 28 Sand Man 4
Self-help kiosk set up in hospital's emergency ... Oct '14 Mr Palmer 3
Residents angry after asbestos burnt in fire Sep '14 Sand Man 2
Police follow tip in Mona Blades case (May '13) Aug '14 irene 2
Crafar farms buyers in new $70 million land deal Aug '14 Sand Man 6
Preschool upset male teacher has to leave NZ Jun '14 Tarris 14
Tradesmen scarce as winter nears (May '14) May '14 Reg Regan 1

Waikato, New Zealand People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

NFL Latest News