Twilight terror of our time

Twilight terror of our time

There are 6 comments on the The Star Canterbury story from Oct 1, 2010, titled Twilight terror of our time. In it, The Star Canterbury reports that:

Amassive projected increase in the number of dementia sufferers is being heralded as the "world health crisis of the 21st century". Few may be able to see it, but a tsunami is threatening to swamp New Zealand.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Star Canterbury.

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#1 Oct 2, 2010
Its the flouride in the water.

UN dumbing down the populace.

Liarbour were strong in pushing flouridation to communities without it. Matamata esp resisted the move. Be good to know how much dementia comes out of Matamata.
pat toms

Brentwood, UK

#2 Oct 2, 2010
grappling by the population against the rising tide of officialdom makes the brain switch off.
Bahbee Benton

Downey, CA

#3 Oct 2, 2010
Netbanger is already there.
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#4 Oct 3, 2010
Bahbee Benton wrote:
Netbanger is already there.
His mum had a lovely set of alumimium pots and pans.
Bahbee Benton

Lakewood, CA

#5 Nov 2, 2011
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>His mum had a lovely set of alumimium pots and pans.
Mine too. OH GOD, kill me now! Actually, I'm still cooking with the two I inherited. I now have an answer to all thats been wrong with me. Thank God! I thought I may have unknowingly been part Mario. Or, at the very least, Irish.

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#6 Nov 3, 2011
Hamilton council is extending its flouridation. Taumaranui is tossing there's. No one is complaining there.

No one asked for it in Hamilton. No one asked for it any where. Fortuantely, all our councillors are facing sacking with an early election in the new year. Seat warming troughers begone.

Can't wait to see the new candidates. Tim Wikiriwhi for one !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tauranga, New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where the Best Weed/hash and meds Found in Taur... Mar '16 420 Trip 4
Need a loan please Feb '16 Mativa Ropati 1
Do you need an urgent loan? (Aug '13) Nov '15 Tommy Nelson 9
News Strong results achieved for Housing New Zealand... (Oct '15) Oct '15 lezadoll 1
News Government to spend $330m on 41 new cycleways a... (Jun '15) Jul '15 article 2
how to (Jun '15) Jun '15 smelly maori 1
nude pics plz (Apr '15) Apr '15 yom 1
More from around the web