Hello,i am MARK ROLAND, a private
loan lender who
gives life time opportunity loans.
Do you need an urgent loan to clear your
debts or you need a capital loan to improve
your business?
have you been rejected by
banks and other financial agencies? Do you
need a consolidation loan or a mortgage?
search no more as we are here to make all
your financial problems a thing of the past.
We loan funds out to individuals
in need of financial assistance, that have a
bad credit or in need of money
to pay bills,to invest on business at a
rate of 3%. I want to use this medium to
inform you
that we render reliable and beneficiary
assistance and will be willing to offer you a
loan.So email us today on :
[email protected] m
mr johnson

Sweden

#3 Aug 30, 2013
Good Day ,

I got your mail. By my way of a proper introduction, I am Mr. Eric Johnson Snr. Director and CEO. I am a dynamic financial assistance. I loan funds
out to individuals in need of financial assistance, that have a bad credit
or in need of money to pay bills or to invest on business. I want to use
this medium to inform you that we render reliable and beneficiary
assistance as be glad to offer you a loan. Presently i own 45% of the
shares in CGP(Capital Group PLC, London) a government approved Financial Institute. I am an international business man and Lender that has
offered Loans to so various individual and firms in Europe, Asia, Africa
and other parts of the world. We give out our Loan in USD($) and GBP(£). The maximum loan term we can offer is 30 Years at fixed interest rate of 3% per year. Email:ericjohnsonloanmanagemen [email protected]
kadirilawrence

Ashburn, VA

#4 Aug 31, 2013
do u need a loan to solve ur financial needs?contact us via [email protected]
kadirilawrence

United States

#5 Aug 31, 2013
do u need an urgent loan?u can solve ur financial needs wit it.contact us via [email protected]
Larry

Sweden

#6 Sep 2, 2013
To all those looking for a loan I advice them to contact mr james wardlock because I got my loan of $2000 from his company,so I advice all those looking for a loan to contact him via his email to get yours [email protected] om
liz

Auckland, New Zealand

#74 Dec 9, 2014
hi, does this include bad credit & no security? plus my partner has only been working for 4 weeks and we really need the money to pay off a few bills.
Iamstu Pid

Auckland, New Zealand

#75 Dec 10, 2014
liz wrote:
hi, does this include bad credit & no security? plus my partner has only been working for 4 weeks and we really need the money to pay off a few bills.
Yeah sure, why not? You sound like a great risk for me to lend money to.
You can just pay it back when you want, no pressure.
I assume you are a Hori with credentials like what you mentioned.
Mrs helley magret

Turkey

#94 Jul 13, 2015
Hello Everyone I am Mrs helley Magret,from Texas, USA. I will like to share the goodness of God in my life after so

many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was been scammed so i became restless and desperate in

getting a loan from a legit lender online. But as God would have it, i saw a comment from a friend called William

Ken and he talked about this legit loan company where he got his loan fast and easy without any stress so he

introduced me to a woman called mrs morganar ericks who controls a firm called morganar ericks Loan Company, So i

applied for a loan sum of ($200,000.00USD) with low interest rate of 2.5%, so the loan was approved and deposited

into my bank account in less than 48hrs, that was how i was able to get back on my feet to keep my broken business

running and also to pay off my bills so i am advising everyone of you who is interested in getting a loan without

collateral, no credit check, no co signer with just 2.5% interest rate and better repayment plans/ schedule, to

please contact mrs morganar ericks . You can contact her through his email:

Mrs helley Magret
Tommy Nelson

Europe

#124 Nov 20, 2015
Welcome To Quicken Loan Company USA... The total Debt Management, debt help and financial Support Company for the USA and overseas. We offer loan at
low interest rate of 3% and with no credit check, we offer Personal loans, debt consolidation loans, venture capital, business loans, education loans, home loans e.t.c for more info. Contact us today via ([email protected] ) And here is my FB page
https://m.facebook.com/pages/...
basic_home_header&ref_page =%2Fwap%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tauranga, New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where the Best Weed/hash and meds Found in Taur... Mar '16 420 Trip 4
Need a loan please Feb '16 Mativa Ropati 1
News Strong results achieved for Housing New Zealand... (Oct '15) Oct '15 lezadoll 1
News Government to spend $330m on 41 new cycleways a... (Jun '15) Jul '15 article 2
how to (Jun '15) Jun '15 smelly maori 1
nude pics plz (Apr '15) Apr '15 yom 1
advanced aikido (Apr '15) Apr '15 Low 1
More from around the web