Trouble a way of life in tiny forestry town

Jul 12, 2009 Full story: The New Zealand Herald 8

An incident in which two men were shot by a gunman in a car on a quiet Sunday morning has not shocked residents of a small Bay of Plenty town.

Full Story

Since: Nov 08

Auckland

#1 Jul 12, 2009
A population of just 600, and they can't sort this shit out? A sad indictment on the local's mentality. What a bunch of losers...and I'll bet there's a large percentage living off tax payer funding too. F***ing Maori and their f***ing gangs!

“LEX TALIONIS”

Since: Jul 09

Auckland, New Zealand

#2 Jul 12, 2009
Gutsfull wrote:
A population of just 600, and they can't sort this shit out? A sad indictment on the local's mentality. What a bunch of losers...and I'll bet there's a large percentage living off tax payer funding too. F***ing Maori and their f***ing gangs!
Never forget also, their near total failure as a community and people to take responsibility for any of their actions, whatsoever.

Auckland

#3 Jul 12, 2009
PC_Is_Marxism wrote:
<quoted text>
Never forget also, their near total failure as a community and people to take responsibility for any of their actions, whatsoever.
Of course....it's all the fault of the colonials and their prejudicial system!

“LEX TALIONIS”

Auckland, New Zealand

#4 Jul 12, 2009
Gutsfull wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course....it's all the fault of the colonials and their prejudicial system!
Just reading an old book of Alan Duff's. He talks a lot of sense regarding the maori.

Auckland

#5 Jul 12, 2009
PC_Is_Marxism wrote:
<quoted text>
Just reading an old book of Alan Duff's. He talks a lot of sense regarding the maori.
"Maori Crisis and Challenge"...something along those lines? If it's the one I recall, he certainly raises some very relevant issues, and puts the blame fairly and squarely where it belongs....

“LEX TALIONIS”

Auckland, New Zealand

#6 Jul 12, 2009
Gutsfull wrote:
<quoted text>
"Maori Crisis and Challenge"...something along those lines? If it's the one I recall, he certainly raises some very relevant issues, and puts the blame fairly and squarely where it belongs....
One in the same. It is immensely refreshing to see an acknowledgment of maori racism, scapegoating and all around general incompetence. Also great to see the parasitic maori radicals called to task.

Auckland

#7 Jul 12, 2009
PC_Is_Marxism wrote:
<quoted text>
One in the same. It is immensely refreshing to see an acknowledgment of maori racism, scapegoating and all around general incompetence. Also great to see the parasitic maori radicals called to task.
Uh-huh...especially considering he's part Maori. How come so many others just don't "get it"?

“LEX TALIONIS”

Auckland, New Zealand

#8 Jul 13, 2009
Gutsfull wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh...especially considering he's part Maori. How come so many others just don't "get it"?
I would say we accept it thanks to our society being infected by the cancer known as PC. As for the maori, as Duff himself states they are culturally raised to have a herd mentality, add to that the top maoris ripping off the government and getting nice 6 figure salaries to run various cultural scams, it is no wonder the maori leadership is happy to let their people suffer whilst they rake it in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rotorua, New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Verity Johnson: One thing we beat Australia at ... Oct 13 Goats Milk is Mus... 26
Let's talk about sex - but not with 7-year-olds Sep '14 ItsDenDen 12
Jail after being caught in dad's drug world Aug '14 Paul Fox is scum 1
Pardoned at last: Chief cleared of 1865 murder Jun '14 Kumara fan 2
NZ Mana party leader upbeat on Dotcom link (Apr '14) Apr '14 joker 2
Explore New Zealand's Thermal Wonderland - Rotorua (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sanjay Apoopinmap... 2
New Zealand's top destinations revealed (Mar '14) Mar '14 Muslim Mom 2

Rotorua, New Zealand People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE