New Zealander charged with stealing millions

Jan 5, 2012 Full story: Asia Pacific News .Net

A New Zealander who was extradited from Hong Kong last month in connection with one of the country's most high-profile theft cases was denied bail and remanded in custody Thursday, reports Xinhua.

Full Story

Since: Jun 10

Guangzhou, China

#1 Jan 5, 2012
Another fake expat Chinaman. Leave China for a few years to get a new passport from another country, but still the same BS Chinaman. Just a part of their tricks. Usually they leave and live in X country for the absolutely miminimum of years to get a passport, then return to HK or the mainland and start up their scams anew hoping their foreign passport will function as some sort of get out of jail free card from which ever side of the border they are trying to scam, and very often it doesn't.
Klu Klux Klamb

Auckland, New Zealand

#2 Jan 5, 2012
Talk about Chinamen, At least that Chinaman didn't literally steal the money, it was the Bank's fault their wrong calculations, adding extra zeros, Instead of paying him 100,000 they paid him 10 Million. What do you think anybody would do in that situation. Greed gets the best of us.

Now what about that bloody Maori that actually stole the millions and went to Australia? It eventually got caught few week ago.

Rather let a Chinaman steal my Money and actually do something productive and constructive for society(be it his)with it than let a stinking vile islander / maori steal it and do drugs with it and cause more harm to OUR society..
Ken

Capalaba, Australia

#3 Jan 5, 2012
Klu Klux Klamb wrote:
Talk about Chinamen, At least that Chinaman didn't literally steal the money, it was the Bank's fault their wrong calculations, adding extra zeros, Instead of paying him 100,000 they paid him 10 Million. What do you think anybody would do in that situation. Greed gets the best of us.
Now what about that bloody Maori that actually stole the millions and went to Australia? It eventually got caught few week ago.
Rather let a Chinaman steal my Money and actually do something productive and constructive for society(be it his)with it than let a stinking vile islander / maori steal it and do drugs with it and cause more harm to OUR society..
Are you talking about the Maori who stole $16 million dollars from the Australian Government?(Joel Barlow) I think is his name. That filthy rotten Maori scum is in Jail now - not even his fat Maori mates could hide him. Good to see they are hated in NZ like they are here :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rotorua, New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Zealanders invited to visit national treasure Dec 5 spankyham 5
Hearing 'medical miracle' Nov 25 cha 1
Pardoned at last: Chief cleared of 1865 murder (Jun '14) Nov '14 Murray 10
The long way home Nov '14 Proud Traitor 3
Man faces historical sex charges Oct '14 NZ child molester... 1
Verity Johnson: One thing we beat Australia at ... Oct '14 Goats Milk is Mus... 26
Let's talk about sex - but not with 7-year-olds Sep '14 ItsDenDen 12
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:27 am PST