Stomped to death over cigarettes and a phone

Jul 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bay of Plenty Times

A Tauranga man brutally stomped 50-year-old Colin Anthony Bidois to death after a missing packet of cigarettes and cellphone were found in the victim's pocket.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Deciphering Rangi Speak”

Since: May 12

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Suprised?

“Moumou Tangata ki te Po”

Since: Oct 11

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

The relevance of your post is...

“Educating Utus”

Since: Aug 10

Palmerston North, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Rangiwhaiao is tangata whenua and therefore clearly a victim of colonisation and not responsible for his actions.
All pakeha enjoying the fruits of white privilege [that's all of us] should dig deep into our pockets and compensate this man.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Torqueing Heads wrote:
Rangiwhaiao is tangata whenua and therefore clearly a victim of colonisation and not responsible for his actions.
All pakeha enjoying the fruits of white privilege [that's all of us] should dig deep into our pockets and compensate this man.
rangiwhaiao is a violent thug......

he was a victim of his own actions.....

he was drinking, at a party, at a house, in a city, with people,....

he got angry and could not control that anger......

and then with extreme violence and brutal force, he killed a person over nothing..........

this happens everywhere, in every city, in every town, and drunkin parties all over the world, and in every culture and so called race......

the nz justice system will deal with him according to the law....there will be no compensation (unless he is abused whilst in custody by the government servants.)

11 years? boooooo

the guy should have got maori tika, or tikanga instead......eg...

if i had have been the victim of the heinous crime, my step dad would request that he be allowed to smash the offender to death with his bare fists.... either that or become the family slave, as we discussed before...if i were the offender, i'd chose the maori tika justice and then chose option 1, to be smashed to death by the victims stepfather.....but thats just me,.... i have mana...rangiwhiao has none........

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Adam Rangiaho wrote:
<quoted text>
and then with extreme violence and brutal force, he killed a person over nothing..........
if i had have been the victim of the heinous crime, my step dad would request that he be allowed to smash the offender to death with his bare fists....
It's that sort of mentality that we need to get rid of in this country. Perhaps it's just part Maori blood that makes these subspecies of human commit such heinous crimes on people even smaller than themselves but regardless, history has taught us that and eye for an eye only leads to more eyes being taken. Without British rule, the then Maori's would have killed each other off with that exact same thought process.

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Adam Rangiaho wrote:
<quoted text>
this happens everywhere, in every city, in every town, and drunkin parties all over the world, and in every culture and so called race......
And in NZ, it happens almost everyday, part Maori's killing children or the elderly, in every city, every town and drinking on benefit money all over the country, it's their culture and so called way of life.

“Racist and Bigoted. Thats me”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Torqueing Heads wrote:
Heads, you of all people should know that it is your fault for this. Your whitey people's fault for introducing *¯cigarettes and alcohol to my people.

Without this introduction, this loving, caring family man would have just been sitting nicely with his legs crossed, conversing with this man, while possibly admiring his cellular telephone.

The main victim here is the accused, if it weren't for society he would be happily canooing the ocean catching a nice delicous snapper or 50.

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cigarette
Doug

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Adam Rangiaho wrote:
<quoted text>
he was a victim of his own actions.....
he was drinking, at a party, at a house, in a city, with people,....
the nz justice system will deal with him according to the law....there will be no compensation (unless he is abused whilst in custody by the government servants.)
11 years? boooooo
the guy should have got maori tika, or tikanga instead......eg...
if i had have been the victim of the heinous crime, my step dad would request that he be allowed to smash the offender to death with his bare fists.... either that or become the family slave, as we discussed before...if i were the offender, i'd chose the maori tika justice and then chose option 1, to be smashed to death by the victims stepfather.....but thats just me,.... i have mana...rangiwhiao has none........
You know whats the most effective treatment for these kinds of scum bags? A bullet to the head... It saves the NZ government heaps of money and gives the family satisfaction. SHOOT HIM!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Defend the Land wrote:
<quoted text>
history has taught us that and eye for an eye only leads to more eyes being taken.
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."
Mahatma Ghandi

"Lex Talionis" (An eye for an eye)
PC_is_Marxism

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

May be I risk getting a clueless judge it for this ~ my opinion is alcohol only brings out in a person nature that is already present, lowers inhibitions to allow the violence to be uncontrolled. The stolen items being phone and cigarettes I believe is irrelevant as whatever they were it's the theft itself that got him angry. Also, the race of the persons involved is only relevant in as much as the killer took the theft as a personal affront; as this type of violent crime happens everywhere/anywhere in the world and excuses can always be made into reasons.
Doug

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

That Maori Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mahatma Ghandi
PC_is_Marxism
Better to have both eyes shut that an empty hole of revenge that never gets filled. In other words, you kill my family I kill yours...

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

That Maori Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mahatma Ghandi
PC_is_Marxism
'Ma iro e kite" traditional
he will be found by the maggots...

"He iti na Motai, he uri tamawahine, tena kei te rawhiti e taka ana, mana e takahi te one i Hakerekere." trad.
a woman from the same line as the victim will reciprocate ...

"waiho, ma te whakama e patu, waiho hai korero i a tatau kia atawhai ki te iwi" ngatiawa
"leave him for shame to punish, let us acquire fame by being merciful."

“LEX TALIONIS”

Since: Jul 09

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

That Maori Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mahatma Ghandi
PC_is_Marxism
He also said this, "His description of black inmates:“Only a degree removed from the animal.” Also,“Kaffirs are as a rule uncivilized - the convicts even more so. They are troublesome, very dirty and live almost like animals.”- Mar. 7, 1908 (Reference: CWMG, Vol VIII, pp. 135-136)"

I dare say that Gandi would have formed a similarly negative opinion about Marios were he to have met any.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

lol....wikianswers.com

ghandi copied the very same tatics employed by the prophet te whitiorongomai...

passive non violent resistance.

“Educating Utus”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Part Maori Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Heads, you of all people should know that it is your fault for this. Your whitey people's fault for introducing *¯cigarettes and alcohol to my people.
Without this introduction, this loving, caring family man would have just been sitting nicely with his legs crossed, conversing with this man, while possibly admiring his cellular telephone.
The main victim here is the accused, if it weren't for society he would be happily canooing the ocean catching a nice delicous snapper or 50.
* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cigarette
My point exactly!
To appease my white guilt I'm now going to immerse myself totally in Maori culture, I intend to tatoo myself from head to toe in Maori designs including a prominent lion red logo on my forehead and fladulate myself for a month with a fried chicken!

“Educating Utus”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Adam Rangiaho wrote:
lol....wikianswers.com
ghandi copied the very same tatics employed by the prophet te whitiorongomai...
passive non violent resistance.
The similarity with Maori culture doesn't end there, Ghandi was also a serial wife beater.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Torqueing Heads wrote:
<quoted text>The similarity with Maori culture doesn't end there, Ghandi was also a serial wife beater.
thats false because te whitiorongomai and his people were pacifists.... they never hit anyone.

neither did other maori males of that time.......

the whole reason maori males were given facial moko by the gods had to do with a man hitting his wife.

its a very famous, very old story......in a nutshell, the moral of the story is, males NEVER hit their wifes in maori culture.....it goes against the very essence of male facial moko....in other words, all the tamokoed maori males never ht their woman ever.......

“Educating Utus”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Adam Rangiaho wrote:
<quoted text>
thats false because te whitiorongomai and his people were pacifists.... they never hit anyone.
the whole reason maori males were given facial moko by the gods had to do with a man hitting his wife.
its a very famous, very old story......in a nutshell, the moral of the story is, males NEVER hit their wifes in maori culture.....it goes against the very essence of male facial moko....in other words, all the tamokoed maori males never ht their woman ever.......
Maori domestic violence is widespread and endemic, your hometown Ruatoki is one of the worst in the country.
I'm very wary of people who attempt to rewrite history and attempt to paint their ancestors in a better light, we're being told increasingly by utus that they weren't cannibals or slavers either.

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Adam Rangiaho wrote:
<quoted text>
This post belongs in the "Maori jokes" thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rotorua, New Zealand Discussions

Search the Rotorua, New Zealand Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NZ Mana party leader upbeat on Dotcom link Apr 14 joker 2
Explore New Zealand's Thermal Wonderland - Rotorua Apr 9 Sanjay Apoopinmapants 2
New Zealand's top destinations revealed Mar '14 Muslim Mom 2
The Cubans are coming to Rotoura Feb '14 Chris Kyle 1
Taurua's husband found guilty of DoC land charges Jan '14 Confiscate their lodge 2
Man jailed for bashing French tourists Jan '14 point out the obvious 6
Man burned from fall into mud pool Jan '14 Hone Ma Heke 1
•••
•••
•••
•••