Teacher Sarah Nicholson is being mour...

Teacher Sarah Nicholson is being mourned after drowning at Whiritoa on the Coromandel Peninsula.

There are 2 comments on the Bay of Plenty Times story from Feb 15, 2011, titled Teacher Sarah Nicholson is being mourned after drowning at Whiritoa on the Coromandel Peninsula.. In it, Bay of Plenty Times reports that:

Teacher Sarah Nicholson is being mourned after drowning at Whiritoa on the Coromandel Peninsula.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bay of Plenty Times.

Lyteah

Dunedin, New Zealand

#1 Feb 15, 2011
Heey miss.. You have been the best science teacher ever !! And thats just one thing i miss about you. You were so dedicated to science !! And the other day, i can remember talking to you in the edmunt rice center about the ammount of year 9 & 10 girls wanting to play this year.. "64 uniforms?! i dont think we have 64 uniforms" you said.. the others and i cracked up !! Your gorgeous hair is another story that me and the girls always talked and talk about !! It is so gorgeous and curly !! Your wicked smile is a totally different story.. you always smiled when you walked accross the quad to the staff room (: Although, you told us you missed your lab in L4 when this year you were placed in M11.. Miss, i and everyone you touched is going to miss you.. ALWAYS !! science isnt the same .. Ashleigh and i sit there talking about the momments we shared with you, while sitting at tne back (when we were meant to be paying attention). Trials are coming up, and i'm going to go hard !! Any way.. Miss, im going to miss you heaps, and i will never forget you ! Your whanau will always love you in their heart. I hope you see famous people up there !! And tell me all about them when i see you up there one day ! I love you miss !! And will never ever stop.. REST IN PEACE !! xoxo.. Lyteah xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxo..
Ash

Auckland, New Zealand

#2 Feb 22, 2011
Just wanna say that Miss Nicholson was an awesome teacher and person,whenever it was time to go to her class I was always happy because she made class time fun,she was always happy and smiling.She was one of my favorite teacher's at J.P.C.She will truly be missed.Miss Nicholson you are amazing and always will be.Rest in peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rotorua, New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Same-sex voucher stoush: Does NZ treat gay coup... (Jun '15) Jul 31 Ray Cathode 8
Rotorua Music Thread (Jan '15) May '16 Musikologist 2
News Government to spend $330m on 41 new cycleways a... (Jun '15) Jul '15 article 2
pocbox (May '15) May '15 bretthutton 1
News Armed fugitive arrested in Kaimai raid (Apr '15) Apr '15 Mr Beastly 1
News Teen who fatally stabbed man not guilty of murder (Aug '09) Jan '15 northland sess 33
News New Zealanders invited to visit national treasure (Dec '14) Dec '14 spankyham 5
More from around the web