Wife runs over husband - twice

Wife runs over husband - twice

There are 124 comments on the The Sydney Morning Herald story from Mar 11, 2010, titled Wife runs over husband - twice. In it, The Sydney Morning Herald reports that:

A New Zealand man whose wife ran over him twice in a four-wheel-drive has been flown to hospital with head, chest and back injuries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Sydney Morning Herald.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#1 Mar 11, 2010
Alright Beatles??

Since: Dec 09

AKLD, New Zealand

#2 Mar 12, 2010
Twice? LOL,Pretty strong husband? Was it accidental?

If it didnt say NZ, I was thinking Tiger?

LOL
Marie

UAE

#3 Apr 16, 2011
The wife was a blonde !
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#4 Apr 17, 2011
hinamanu wrote:
Alright Beatles??
Yeah thanks mate, I'm probably about the only thing mine hasn't hit yet! So it wasn't you either then?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5 Apr 17, 2011
Marie wrote:
The wife was a blonde !
And? Are you a rAcIsT?
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#6 Apr 17, 2011
43poundtornado wrote:
<quoted text>
And? Are you a rAcIsT?
Realist?
Jim Bean

Auckland, New Zealand

#7 Apr 17, 2011
Was the husband maori?

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#8 Apr 17, 2011
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah thanks mate, I'm probably about the only thing mine hasn't hit yet! So it wasn't you either then?
Remember when I told you I was coming to Chch to see ma sister when that windfall came in. Very shortly. Perhaps May.
Driving bird

Adelaide, Australia

#9 Apr 17, 2011
Has anyone seen Tweeter post lately?
Hope he's alright?
Whatisblatantlyc lear

Pasadena, CA

#10 Apr 18, 2011
43poundtornado wrote:
<quoted text>
And? Are you a rAcIsT?
Nope Im not racist ... just a black humor blonde joke.. What qualifies a racist ?
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#11 Apr 18, 2011
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember when I told you I was coming to Chch to see ma sister when that windfall came in. Very shortly. Perhaps May.
Prepare for a shock.....hahahaha!

Location hidden

#12 Apr 18, 2011
Whatisblatantlyclear wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope Im not racist ... just a black humor blonde joke.. What qualifies a racist ?
5 women walk into a bar. One from Botswana. One from Japan. One from Pakistan. One from Samoa. And one from Germany.

The barman says, "wow check out the blonde".

If you can figure out which woman he was referring to, then you should be able to figure out why blonde jokes are racist.
Marie

UAE

#13 Apr 18, 2011
43poundtornado wrote:
<quoted text>
5 women walk into a bar. One from Botswana. One from Japan. One from Pakistan. One from Samoa. And one from Germany.
If you can figure out which woman he was referring to, then you should be able to figure out why blonde jokes are racist.
The one from Pakistan was blonde all the other gals were brunettes
Marie

UAE

#14 Apr 18, 2011
43poundtornado wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting thought ... if you think and label that all blondes come from what is considered Western countries ... then you are most probably racist and live in a small world

Location hidden

#15 Apr 18, 2011
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well to put things into perspective. The next time you hear somebody telling a typical dumb blonde joke, tell the joke back to them, but this time replace the words blonde with any other ethnic trait such as black fuzzy hair or slanted eyes or dumb burka wearer and watch as almost, like magic, the expression of the original joke teller changes from laughter to shock and total disgust at YOUR racism!

Location hidden

#16 Apr 18, 2011
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting thought ... if you think and label that all blondes come from what is considered Western countries ... then you are most probably racist and live in a small world
And that is not what I said. We’ve all seen the images of fair haired locals from far off lands settled by Indo Europeans centuries ago or the albinos of Africa etc. But be honest here, these genetic rarities are NOT the type of blondes people are envisaging while telling blonde jokes are they. The intended ethnicity of the blondes targeted in dumb blonde jokes is rather obvious.
Jim Bean

Auckland, New Zealand

#17 Apr 18, 2011
43poundtornado wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is not what I said. We’ve all seen the images of fair haired locals from far off lands settled by Indo Europeans centuries ago or the albinos of Africa etc. But be honest here, these genetic rarities are NOT the type of blondes people are envisaging while telling blonde jokes are they. The intended ethnicity of the blondes targeted in dumb blonde jokes is rather obvious.
You need to lighten up, blonde jokes have no foundation on race, these jokes originate from the very race you are trying implicate as race victims.
Caucasians come with all hair types and colour and have you ever heard of hair dye?

The typecast blonde joke tends to be aimed at the Essex type female with bleached hair and generally are in fact quite dumb. They typically aspire to become a WAG.
This is British culture and likely also exists now in the States, nothing to do with racial prejudice.

How do you get a one armed blonde out of a tree?
Wave at her!

The same thing applies to male blondes of the Essex region also
Dye Another Day

New Zealand

#18 Apr 18, 2011
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
A blonde walks into a bar

"Ouch"
Marie

UAE

#19 Apr 18, 2011
43poundtornado wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well to put things into perspective. The next time you hear somebody telling a typical dumb blonde joke, tell the joke back to them, but this time replace the words blonde with any other ethnic trait such as black fuzzy hair or slanted eyes or dumb burka wearer and watch as almost, like magic, the expression of the original joke teller changes from laughter to shock and total disgust at YOUR racism!
no sense of humor here
Booboo

Auckland, New Zealand

#21 Apr 19, 2011
43poundtornado wrote:
<quoted text>
Know any doris's with black frizzy hair? I've seen a black emo (totally wasn't prepared for that sight) if that makes you happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hawke's Bay, New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to get Quality Weed / Meds in Hawke's Bay 9 hr Guye 8
420? in Hawke's Bay 9 hr Guye 5
Where to get Top Quality Hash / Wee d / Meds in... 13 hr Vox 10
Where to get Quality Weed / Hashes & Meds in Ha... 13 hr Vox 8
News Regulator takes issue with penalty charge for s... (Apr '16) Dec 21 Solarman 4
News Man charged over shooting of Hell's Angels gang... (Mar '07) Dec 17 John 4,205
News 'Widespread' vomiting and diarrhoea gastro outb... Aug '16 Dierdre 1
More from around the web