Hawke's Bay queues for greasy Double Down

There are 3 comments on the Hawkes Bay Today story from May 10, 2011, titled Hawke's Bay queues for greasy Double Down. In it, Hawkes Bay Today reports that:

DEEPFRIED FRENZY: There was a line-up for KFC's controversial Double Down burger in Hawke's Bay yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hawkes Bay Today.

Since: Jan 11

Auckland, New Zealand

#1 May 11, 2011
really? a kfc queue in hastings? wow amazing. didnt see that coming. chur bro.
Erana Monika

New Zealand

#2 May 11, 2011
I am guiltingly wanting to try that burger. I wouldnt go out of my way to get it. If i pass it I may go in.

If it makes me feel like I'm going to have a blocked artery after one burger like Wendy's does, then i'll class it as a good burger.

Chicken is quite a bland meat really by itself......
Mashies i liked from KFC.......

Why don't they introduce duck into Hawkes Bay, I'd love someone to have peking duck available here just use the ones at Cornwall park....... Just kidding 0.0

“LEX TALIONIS”

Since: Jul 09

Auckland, New Zealand

#3 May 11, 2011
This seems to be much adieu about nothing. A whopper has more calories and a poxy little big mac is just under. Heck, my little Maori pal can polish off 6 big macs, easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hawke's Bay, New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged over shooting of Hell's Angels gang... (Mar '07) Tue ftp auks 4,167
News Forest & Bird wins Ruataniwha appeal Jan '15 yep 6
News TimberNook New Zealand to Launch Children's Out... Dec '14 jeffry 1
News New Zealand reader finds 1944 story of his war ... Dec '14 idi amin livinabin 2
News NZ@Noon: Destructive spree and gifts of 'weed' Dec '14 jeffry 1
News Missing man's body found at sea (Nov '14) Nov '14 Nick 9
News Sex charges 'bad luck' (Nov '14) Nov '14 bangers12 1
More from around the web