Man charged over shooting of Hell's Angels gang member

There are 20 comments on the Mar 19, 2007, Stuff story titled Man charged over shooting of Hell's Angels gang member. In it, Stuff reports that:

Police have arrested a man following the shooting of a motorbike-riding Hell's Angels gang member on State Highway 2 near Hastings last month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Stuff.

thepopo

Christchurch, New Zealand

#3718 Mar 16, 2013
i know they friends with the rks
thepopo

Christchurch, New Zealand

#3719 Mar 16, 2013

“dont live in a dream world be ”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3720 Mar 16, 2013
thepopo wrote:
<quoted text>
play nice sounds like a threat lol
reap what you reflect.
i know the 88s that are starting in ashburton and they good fellas, if you want to get on with them good for you, youll have a good time,but if you want to play your stupid little games, you will be the first to cry police,and yes then you can really be an outcast and join the rebels
not me

Dunedin, New Zealand

#3721 Mar 16, 2013
thepopo wrote:
<quoted text>
they are in dunners, been seen around plenty of time,living tommohawk apparentyl
If you need it explained why they are occasionally seen in Dunedin you don't need to no why they here, DHMC aren't represented in dunners. In fact the mc scene in Dunedin is about f#@ked
Get it right

Ireland

#3722 Mar 16, 2013
The reason DHMC is seen in Dunedin is because there is a harley shop there ....no other reason.
thepopo

Christchurch, New Zealand

#3723 Mar 17, 2013
Get it right wrote:
The reason DHMC is seen in Dunedin is because there is a harley shop there ....no other reason.
bollocks! what abuot chch?
Scooter

Dunedin, New Zealand

#3724 Mar 18, 2013
ABCD wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheers. Yes, they are in fact Dunedin based. I'm curious if anyone here knows any of them or, has had dealings with them?
I've had many dealings with them over the years. Good ones and bad ones have come and gone, lets just say, these look like lean times for an old club, patch wise. Patches are given back when boys have to go home to momma, there seems to be no value, loyalty or honor left. The staunchest, most loyal man to the patch, no longer visits, out of disgust.
Scooter

Dunedin, New Zealand

#3725 Mar 18, 2013
not me wrote:
<quoted text>
If you need it explained why they are occasionally seen in Dunedin you don't need to no why they here, DHMC aren't represented in dunners. In fact the mc scene in Dunedin is about f#@ked
Agreed, it's about F*#ked down here sadly.
muppet hater

Dunedin, New Zealand

#3726 Mar 18, 2013
Scooter wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had many dealings with them over the years. Good ones and bad ones have come and gone, lets just say, these look like lean times for an old club, patch wise. Patches are given back when boys have to go home to momma, there seems to be no value, loyalty or honor left. The staunchest, most loyal man to the patch, no longer visits, out of disgust.
And it really show's you don't have any loyalty or respect talking like that!!!!
Get it right

Ireland

#3727 Mar 18, 2013
thepopo wrote:
<quoted text>
bollocks! what abuot chch?
I didnt realise some law had come in that says you are only allowed to go to the CHCH harley shop
egg

Auckland, New Zealand

#3728 Mar 18, 2013
muppet hater wrote:
<quoted text>And it really show's you don't have any loyalty or respect talking like that!!!!
your the f--kin muppett!!!
muppett hater

Dunedin, New Zealand

#3729 Mar 19, 2013
egg wrote:
<quoted text>
your the f--kin muppett!!!
You should stop writing post's looking in the mirror shit sorry that's right egg's don't have brains!!!!
SomuchBSonHere

Auckland, New Zealand

#3731 Mar 19, 2013
XAuckland wrote:
<quoted text>
Templeton MC was what they were called ..and they patched over to the Henchmen....suggest YOU do sum homework b4 flappin' ya gums pal !!
both of you need to do some home work,

Templeton riders,to Templers mc-to DHMC

Ive been reading these topix on and off for a few years now and very rarely will I comment ,
I just injoy the laughs .
but tonight Id thought id try my luck and say something that alot of may learn from even save you some hassle maybe even some teth . but I doubt it ,
anyway lets put it out there .

most of you need to also chill the f out,
name calling ,all the gay shit ,spelling and grammar police
A man is defined by how he carry,s himself ,by his actions.
pissed off or not the real men , the ones that can really TCB dont resort to pre school name calling,or talk about it from behind there key board ,
if you know you have got the form ,then wtf is there to prove on here or any were for that matter
use it when you need ,in between those times , ride drink beer network .
some of you on here are carrying the politics and beefs of yester year...id lay money to say 95% of you wernt even present at the time of the things you speak of, and or dont even know in person the people u speak of /
if you did actually know them you wouldnt be speaking of it on here or any were else not if u have real form !
the way some of you toss info around on here again shows that even if u have or do hang around a club you didnt or still havnt learnt a thing ;
if you are patched and are talking on here the way most are .
time to give ur cut back to the club ,
a club or its member (s) does not run other clubs down if they have a hassle they take it direct either to that club or its member.
the rest not patched if you even have the slightest clue ,even a drop of brain in ur skull ... you would knw that you say nothing see nothing hear nothing.
its not your business or place to speak of club matters or for a club.
just cause you drink at a club or hold the gate open for them as they ride in ,or have been mates for ages with a member well if you havnt got that patch on ur back .
your a guest at there HQ that dosent give u any rights to behave in a way that can cause that club any form of hassle /you are simply a guest .that dosent give u any rights or the right to act or speak for that club ,the reason you havnt and never will have those colors on is cause they can see your truth ,and deep down you know it too ,your weak a coward no respect would run the first call of trouble. hence you sit behind a key board talking of shit you know nothing or at best very little of.
you know ur own fear so well ,you know that in the real world your so afraid. that you have nothing left but your key board gay talk and insults.
Real men men with form they get on with life they live it ,they are tight with there brothers loyal love there familys , nd have no time for the games of the like of most of you .
and if some new what you as a mate were saying on here for them about them im pretty sure you would be getting schooled real quick .
is it actually that hard for most of you to just have some respect
for the clubs u speak of or support
is it that hard to have some self respect.

before replying to this take a moment there is a chance here for you to take a new direction to finally man up'

the moment you reply with the usal slander on here and insults is the very moment you prove my point about you .

have you got the form to except the truth to make change to simply man the f&$k up ?

For most on here I doubt it will ever happen for you .

in fact Id say allot of you sit down to piss , and a good hand full of you shit Bricks of fear when a patch walks past you as you are so afraid that they may know it was you acting all knowing and tough and disrespecting the MC code on topix !
live to ride ride to live

Auckland, New Zealand

#3732 Mar 19, 2013
both of you need to do some home work,

Templeton riders,to Templers mc-to DHMC

Ive been reading these topix on and off for a few years now and very rarely will I comment ,
I just injoy the laughs .
but tonight Id thought id try my luck and say something that alot of may learn from even save you some hassle maybe even some teth . but I doubt it ,
anyway lets put it out there .

most of you need to also chill the f out,
name calling ,all the gay shit ,spelling and grammar police
A man is defined by how he carry,s himself ,by his actions.
pissed off or not the real men , the ones that can really TCB dont resort to pre school name calling,or talk about it from behind there key board ,
if you know you have got the form ,then wtf is there to prove on here or any were for that matter
use it when you need ,in between those times , ride drink beer network .
some of you on here are carrying the politics and beefs of yester year...id lay money to say 95% of you wernt even present at the time of the things you speak of, and or dont even know in person the people u speak of /
if you did actually know them you wouldnt be speaking of it on here or any were else not if u have real form !
the way some of you toss info around on here again shows that even if u have or do hang around a club you didnt or still havnt learnt a thing ;
if you are patched and are talking on here the way most are .
time to give ur cut back to the club ,
a club or its member (s) does not run other clubs down if they have a hassle they take it direct either to that club or its member.
the rest not patched if you even have the slightest clue ,even a drop of brain in ur skull ... you would knw that you say nothing see nothing hear nothing.
its not your business or place to speak of club matters or for a club.
just cause you drink at a club or hold the gate open for them as they ride in ,or have been mates for ages with a member well if you havnt got that patch on ur back .
your a guest at there HQ that dosent give u any rights to behave in a way that can cause that club any form of hassle /you are simply a guest .that dosent give u any rights or the right to act or speak for that club ,the reason you havnt and never will have those colors on is cause they can see your truth ,and deep down you know it too ,your weak a coward no respect would run the first call of trouble. hence you sit behind a key board talking of shit you know nothing or at best very little of.
you know ur own fear so well ,you know that in the real world your so afraid. that you have nothing left but your key board gay talk and insults.
Real men men with form they get on with life they live it ,they are tight with there brothers loyal love there familys , nd have no time for the games of the like of most of you .
and if some new what you as a mate were saying on here for them about them im pretty sure you would be getting schooled real quick .
is it actually that hard for most of you to just have some respect
for the clubs u speak of or support
is it that hard to have some self respect.

before replying to this take a moment there is a chance here for you to take a new direction to finally man up'

the moment you reply with the usal slander on here and insults is the very moment you prove my point about you .

have you got the form to except the truth to make change to simply man the f&$k up ?

For most on here I doubt it will ever happen for you .

in fact Id say allot of you sit down to piss , and a good hand full of you shit Bricks of fear when a patch walks past you as you are so afraid that they may know it was you acting all knowing and tough and disrepecting the MC code on topix !
Troy

Australia

#3733 Mar 19, 2013
steve wrote:
Anyone know what happened with the Mongrel Mob going to court for the burning down of the RKMC pad in Invercargill.
Hey brah / i was in the can when the mob came in from burning the rks club - the mm had full statments from the police made by members from rkmc - name on one of the statements was scott trotter
Anyway thats what convicted the mm of the fire
live to ride ride to live

Auckland, New Zealand

#3734 Mar 19, 2013
Troy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey brah / i was in the can when the mob came in from burning the rks club - the mm had full statments from the police made by members from rkmc - name on one of the statements was scott trotter
Anyway thats what convicted the mm of the fire
so lets get this straight troy .
Did you just nark on a person for narking.???
or are u just stirring or both

no way around it Narking is Narking ,

what it is that gets said about this

Snitches get stitches.
Tony

Australia

#3735 Mar 19, 2013
Scooter wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had many dealings with them over the years. Good ones and bad ones have come and gone, lets just say, these look like lean times for an old club, patch wise. Patches are given back when boys have to go home to momma, there seems to be no value, loyalty or honor left. The staunchest, most loyal man to the patch, no longer visits, out of disgust.
Loyal lol " lyall" stole and the guys a junkie so the rks kicked him out
Izawiteman

Christchurch, New Zealand

#3736 Mar 19, 2013
SomuchBSonHere wrote:
<quoted text>both of you need to do some home work,
Templeton riders,to Templers mc-to DHMC
Ive been reading these topix on and off for a few years now and very rarely will I comment ,
I just injoy the laughs .
but tonight Id thought id try my luck and say something that alot of may learn from even save you some hassle maybe even some teth . but I doubt it ,
anyway lets put it out there .
most of you need to also chill the f out,
name calling ,all the gay shit ,spelling and grammar police
A man is defined by how he carry,s himself ,by his actions.
pissed off or not the real men , the ones that can really TCB dont resort to pre school name calling,or talk about it from behind there key board ,
if you know you have got the form ,then wtf is there to prove on here or any were for that matter
use it when you need ,in between those times , ride drink beer network .
some of you on here are carrying the politics and beefs of yester year...id lay money to say 95% of you wernt even present at the time of the things you speak of, and or dont even know in person the people u speak of /
if you did actually know them you wouldnt be speaking of it on here or any were else not if u have real form !
the way some of you toss info around on here again shows that even if u have or do hang around a club you didnt or still havnt learnt a thing ;
if you are patched and are talking on here the way most are .
time to give ur cut back to the club ,
a club or its member (s) does not run other clubs down if they have a hassle they take it direct either to that club or its member.
the rest not patched if you even have the slightest clue ,even a drop of brain in ur skull ... you would knw that you say nothing see nothing hear nothing.
its not your business or place to speak of club matters or for a club.
just cause you drink at a club or hold the gate open for them as they ride in ,or have been mates for ages with a member well if you havnt got that patch on ur back .
your a guest at there HQ that dosent give u any rights to behave in a way that can cause that club any form of hassle /you are simply a guest .that dosent give u any rights or the right to act or speak for that club ,the reason you havnt and never will have those colors on is cause they can see your truth ,and deep down you know it too ,your weak a coward no respect would run the first call of trouble. hence you sit behind a key board talking of shit you know nothing or at best very little of.
you know ur own fear so well ,you know that in the real world your so afraid. that you have nothing left but your key board gay talk and insults.
Real men men with form they get on with life they live it ,they are tight with there brothers loyal love there familys , nd have no time for the games of the like of most of you .
and if some new what you as a mate were saying on here for them about them im pretty sure you would be getting schooled real quick .
is it actually that hard for most of you to just have some respect
for the clubs u speak of or support
is it that hard to have some self respect.
before replying to this take a moment there is a chance here for you to take a new direction to finally man up'
the moment you reply with the usal slander on here and insults is the very moment you prove my point about you .
have you got the form to except the truth to make change to simply man the f&$k up ?
For most on here I doubt it will ever happen for you .
in fact Id say allot of you sit down to piss , and a good hand full of you shit Bricks of fear when a patch walks past you as you are so afraid that they may know it was you acting all knowing and tough and disrespecting the MC code on topix !
well said bud.. Well said
maybemaybenot

Auckland, New Zealand

#3737 Mar 19, 2013
SomuchBSonHere wrote:
<quoted text>both of you need to do some home work,
Templeton riders,to Templers mc-to DHMC
Ive been reading these topix on and off for a few years now and very rarely will I comment ,
I just injoy the laughs .
but tonight Id thought id try my luck and say something that alot of may learn from even save you some hassle maybe even some teth . but I doubt it ,
anyway lets put it out there .
most of you need to also chill the f out,
name calling ,all the gay shit ,spelling and grammar police
A man is defined by how he carry,s himself ,by his actions.
pissed off or not the real men , the ones that can really TCB dont resort to pre school name calling,or talk about it from behind there key board ,
if you know you have got the form ,then wtf is there to prove on here or any were for that matter
use it when you need ,in between those times , ride drink beer network .
some of you on here are carrying the politics and beefs of yester year...id lay money to say 95% of you wernt even present at the time of the things you speak of, and or dont even know in person the people u speak of /
if you did actually know them you wouldnt be speaking of it on here or any were else not if u have real form !
the way some of you toss info around on here again shows that even if u have or do hang around a club you didnt or still havnt learnt a thing ;
if you are patched and are talking on here the way most are .
time to give ur cut back to the club ,
a club or its member (s) does not run other clubs down if they have a hassle they take it direct either to that club or its member.
the rest not patched if you even have the slightest clue ,even a drop of brain in ur skull ... you would knw that you say nothing see nothing hear nothing.
its not your business or place to speak of club matters or for a club.
just cause you drink at a club or hold the gate open for them as they ride in ,or have been mates for ages with a member well if you havnt got that patch on ur back .
your a guest at there HQ that dosent give u any rights to behave in a way that can cause that club any form of hassle /you are simply a guest .that dosent give u any rights or the right to act or speak for that club ,the reason you havnt and never will have those colors on is cause they can see your truth ,and deep down you know it too ,your weak a coward no respect would run the first call of trouble. hence you sit behind a key board talking of shit you know nothing or at best very little of.
you know ur own fear so well ,you know that in the real world your so afraid. that you have nothing left but your key board gay talk and insults.
Real men men with form they get on with life they live it ,they are tight with there brothers loyal love there familys , nd have no time for the games of the like of most of you .
and if some new what you as a mate were saying on here for them about them im pretty sure you would be getting schooled real quick .
is it actually that hard for most of you to just have some respect
for the clubs u speak of or support
is it that hard to have some self respect.
before replying to this take a moment there is a chance here for you to take a new direction to finally man up'
the moment you reply with the usal slander on here and insults is the very moment you prove my point about you .
have you got the form to except the truth to make change to simply man the f&$k up ?
For most on here I doubt it will ever happen for you .
in fact Id say allot of you sit down to piss , and a good hand full of you shit Bricks of fear when a patch walks past you as you are so afraid that they may know it was you acting all knowing and tough and disrespecting the MC code on topix !
agree totally with some of what you say , but talk of respect in some circumstances doesn't mean sh-t, P has decimated some clubs and made mice out of men, its taken the nuts off men who once had them and respect is now non existent, more like disgust actually .

“dont live in a dream world be ”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3738 Mar 19, 2013
Troy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey brah / i was in the can when the mob came in from burning the rks club - the mm had full statments from the police made by members from rkmc - name on one of the statements was scott trotter
Anyway thats what convicted the mm of the fire
mate when your on the news pulling up on a bike from the rks burnt pad and then its seen burning in their front yard only gives the cops the idea that they burnt it(pad)are you in the mob sounds like it,ive never heard of a prez handing guns over to the coppers,when a war is breaking out, before id seen it on the news.if what you say is the truth,then what are the inver mob doing hiding on the coast trying to be all tough,you sound as though your trying to save face,the way i see it is the rks moved yous out,eventually they will catch up,alot of money tied up with that fire,
how are any clubs going to get ahead with antics like this,from a fuckin street gang,just because yous are the biggest gang in this country dosent give yous the right to destroy others hard earned property,dune from the looks of it was jealous of what the rks had,out of all the mob how many actually own the pads their in,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hawke's Bay, New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Forest & Bird wins Ruataniwha appeal Jan '15 yep 6
News TimberNook New Zealand to Launch Children's Out... Dec '14 jeffry 1
News New Zealand reader finds 1944 story of his war ... Dec '14 idi amin livinabin 2
News NZ@Noon: Destructive spree and gifts of 'weed' Dec '14 jeffry 1
News Missing man's body found at sea Nov '14 Nick 9
News Sex charges 'bad luck' Nov '14 bangers12 1
News Search for missing Sudanese student suspended Nov '14 Nick 35
More from around the web