Let's try and help solve the Scott Gu...
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
whatisblatantlyc lear

UAE

#129 Apr 25, 2011
Lol you dont fool anyone except yourself ... what a sad person you are
Phil

UAE

#131 Apr 30, 2011
Thanks Whatsblantantlyclear for asking me to review these blogs and yes its evident that Everhuman and her other multiple alias's has multiple unresolved issues in her life and transfers these on to writing her delusions on forums. She appears to like attacking Men's Forums as well, as I read the Menz NZ forums with interest where she posted as Mary Poppins ...
Sorry Sarah for being off topic here but I see she has attempted to disrail this thread as well
Sarah

Wellington, New Zealand

#132 May 2, 2011
Another court appearance for the 21 year old. Remanded until July 25th.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/4951615...
Kiwi

Pasadena, CA

#133 May 4, 2011
Sarah wrote:
Another court appearance for the 21 year old. Remanded until July 25th.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/4951615...

Sarah,I think its going to be a quite while before the facts in this terrible case plays out in court. I sometimes think it would be most difficult for a wife in a long time and apparently loving close marriage not to notice any suspicious changes in his behaviour. However the are apparently exceptions to this rule. Just google the case of Russell Williams - The Canadian Airforce Commander that brutally killed 2 women in Canada. His wife and all their long time friends and the Military could'nt detect any behavioural changes
Sarah

Wellington, New Zealand

#134 May 5, 2011
Kiwi I guess when you are intimately involved in a case like Ewen's wife, and busy grieving yourself, you probably aren't as perceptive as usual, as to how others are supposedly grieving.
Will google the case you mentioned.
Kiwi

Pasadena, CA

#135 May 5, 2011
Sarah wrote:
Kiwi I guess when you are intimately involved in a case like Ewen's wife, and busy grieving yourself, you probably aren't as perceptive as usual, as to how others are supposedly grieving.
Will google the case you mentioned.
Yes I agree Sarah, grief does play around with peoples perceptions
Tim

Auckland, New Zealand

#136 Jul 6, 2012
The police put too much store in the "size 9 " dive bootprints.EM is most likely forensically aware(as he had a relative who was an experienced detective)Why would a forensically aware person pause to stand at the head and feet of the victim long enough for blood to pool into footprints leaving clear bootprints?Maybe EM deliberately wore boots a couple of sizes too big to fool the police into searching for a suspect with size 11 feet.EM maybe didnt know that the police would get the sizes wrong from the impressions but maybe it was because they were fixated on the finding the unusual type of boots and were guilty of being over confident when they found Ewan M had owned the same type of boots. Maybe all this played into EM's favour as when his defence proved the bootprints could not have been made by size 9 boots(Em's size)it cast doubt on his guilt.It would have been relatively simple for EM to source a size 11 pair of the same boots from his fathers Hunting and fishing store. A planner wouldnt have used the Guy family shotgun as this would link it to someone with links to the farm and EM was supposedly trying to make this look like a burglary gone wrong.A planner would have sourced a shotgun from elsewhere(not hard for keen hunter with a father who co owned a gun store)The shotgun,boots and any clothing would have been disposed off in a pre planned way.EM ,I assume isnt a smoker and a carefully placed empty cigarette packet could also be another "red Herring" brought along and planted at the scene to fool police into looking for a suspect who smoked and divert attention away from non smoking EM.EM would have had time to plant the cigarette packet while waiting in the shadows for SG to arrive at the gate.A random burglar wouldnt have known to shut the gate to trap SG and why would they want to kill.Someone who knew SG's routine and timetable was the killer...

Thats my theory anyway...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hawke's Bay, New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged over shooting of Hell's Angels gang... (Mar '07) Aug 14 Heads 4,169
News Government to spend $330m on 41 new cycleways a... Jul '15 article 2
News Forest & Bird wins Ruataniwha appeal (Dec '14) Jan '15 yep 6
News TimberNook New Zealand to Launch Children's Out... (Dec '14) Dec '14 jeffry 1
News New Zealand reader finds 1944 story of his war ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 idi amin livinabin 2
News NZ@Noon: Destructive spree and gifts of 'weed' (Dec '14) Dec '14 jeffry 1
News Missing man's body found at sea (Nov '14) Nov '14 Nick 9
More from around the web