Who killed Scott Guy?
Polly Page

Mangere, New Zealand

#5076 Jul 20, 2012
Oh it's blatantly clear that Kamara is pushing your buttons Ms Davenport! Most entertaining :)
Police failed alright

New Zealand

#5077 Jul 20, 2012
Hahaha now the luney-tunes new INSECURE bit is joining in - I read that the luney-tune only got 'submissives' off these twisted fetish dating sites... Hahaha this luney-tunes lover must be some hot chick, for so many to waste time off topic here....

Obsessed, and ADDH - incapable of staying on topic - far out Mun!- OR maybe the murder was an organised crime affair? and Polly Page is one of the co-murderers?

Mmmm

They certainly want to distract off the topic that's for sure... Got my curiousity going tho'...

Luney-tunes ex lives in Palmerston North or Auckland now, so deduction then tells me, these de-railers here are just putting on a front to distract from the above questions...- A transparent tactic that most smart people will not fall for.... but luney-tune is s'pose to live overseas in Dubai or somewhere.... but his co-nutter may be based in Auck. Or it's back to the organised crime murder theory...

Don't wind up luney-tune about not being able to get it up without his ex tho' and why he's here now 24/7 - Of course, why he prowling pervert sites again for Polly-cracker-jobs...

Any ideas non-lunatics?
Police failed alright

New Zealand

#5078 Jul 20, 2012
Why can't the luney-tunes stay on topic?

Any ideas?
Kamara

Dubai, UAE

#5079 Jul 20, 2012
Police failed alright wrote:
Why can't the luney-tunes stay on topic?
Any ideas?
Because you were never on Topic Ms Pyscho nutter Tamblin Davenport .. as you manipulated this thread to be all about your hate for the ex, the NZ police, the justice system and constantly showed total lack of empathy and respect towards the Guy Family. It also appears that your eldest son also chimes in on this and other threads to support all his mothers delusions.
Kamara

Dubai, UAE

#5080 Jul 20, 2012
Polly Page wrote:
Oh it's blatantly clear that Kamara is pushing your buttons Ms Davenport! Most entertaining :)
It took me 3 days to read through this all this dribble and deduct that most of all the diatribe dribble was coming from Tamblin Davenport and her eldest son both using multiple pseudonyms and changing their IP locations constantly (which is very easy to do). Their MO is the same and is easy to pick out that it is them. Tamblin outed her details/identity and that of her children on this forum by constantly putting up links to u tube and then blamed others for doing this.
Tamblin is one sick puppy and it seems so is her eldest son and they continue to spew their sick agendas on here
Police failed alright

New Zealand

#5081 Jul 20, 2012
Kumara-luney-islamic-tunes can't get it up anymore, hence why he's always de-railing topics, seeing his lover in every thread....
Kamara

Dubai, UAE

#5082 Jul 20, 2012
Dream on Tamblin you do not convince anyone that you are credible. Just a stupid revenge filled woman spilling out her diatribe dribble on here
Police failed alright

New Zealand

#5083 Jul 20, 2012
Kamara wrote:
Dream on Tamblin you do not convince anyone that you are credible. Just a stupid revenge filled woman spilling out her diatribe dribble on here
Are you on topic? Why can't you stay on topic or say one thing on this topic? Can't get it up? still obsessed - your behaviour says it all on-going...

This woman clearly has no interest in you anymore, whoever she is - ACCEPT THIS, AND MOVE ON.

We ALL know you need to keep her in your life for your sex-life or lack of... Prove OTHERWISE, by actually being on topic, and not obsessing with this woman 24/7..
micky d

Auckland, New Zealand

#5084 Jul 30, 2012
Apparently Reebok was having a relationship with th farm hand. Eek. Scott found out and was going to out him if he didn't own up. Also there was some seals that he has been linked to clubbing to death in kaikora. I hope for the nz justice system this is lies. But I think it may have happened or could just be rumors.
micky d

Auckland, New Zealand

#5085 Jul 30, 2012
Ewen not Reebok silly predictive text
Daniel

Christchurch, New Zealand

#5086 Aug 1, 2012
What an evil, vindictive loser Ewan MacDonald has turned out to be. Kerry & Marlene must be so proud of their boy !
Moncler Jackets Outlet

Putian, China

#5087 Oct 23, 2012
Behind every successful man there's a lot u unsuccessful years.
Moncler Jackets Outlet
Peuterey Outlet
Peuterey Jacken
Moncler Coats Outlet
Moncler Jackets Outlet

Putian, China

#5088 Oct 23, 2012
Behind every successful man there's a lot u unsuccessful years.[url=http://www.peuterey outletsole.com/]Moncler Jackets Outlet[/url]
[url=http://www.peutereyoutlet sole.com/]Peuterey Outlet[/url]
[url=http://www.peutereyoutlet sole.com/]Peuterey Jacken[/url]
[url=http://www.peutereyoutlet sole.com/]Moncler Coats Outlet[/url]
Charles Bronson

Auckland, New Zealand

#5089 Dec 11, 2012
Another murderer let go by NZ justice.
Banana Republic
Lesley Martin

New Zealand

#5091 May 4, 2013
Carlena wrote:
@ Concerned.
I never thought there was anything strange about Callum's music tastes either - Many of the young people like that stuff.- It is almost the norm for young folk.
But I am sorry Callam's wall has had 80% of it DELETED THIS MORNING.
There will be many of Callum's mates who may know this to be so - very very easy to check, and cross-check. I am not bothered with checking myself because at the end of the day, if the Police want the killer to walk, they have the power to do so.
Look at poor Louise Britton how victimised she has been all these years because she tried to get justice for her mother. Louise Britton earnestly beleives had Leslie not had power of attorney, her mother would have had the operation and still would have been here today. Louise grieves every day to this day for her mother being taken from her prematurely, and continues to be appalled and FEARFUL of the Police. It was Inspector Ross Grantham that allowed a murderer to walk then get away with her intricately fabricated story.
Do you murderers murder if they think they CAN'T get away with it? No, they only murder when they KNOW or think they can. The Police here have driven the crime rate UP.
Leslie Martin still makes money out of her mother's death, even today, which is an on-going slap in Louise's and her children's faces. Also they don't know if Mike, the ex-Sergeant, brother of Lesie did die purely of an accident either.
I agree with Sarah of Wellington. Carlena, you, AND Louise Britton, need help.
homes

Christchurch, New Zealand

#5092 Jun 12, 2013
Find the Puppies,that's the cue'''
Community

Manassas, VA

#5093 Apr 16, 2014
Jared Te Oka killed Scott Guy. His girl friend is covering for him.
Jury

New Zealand

#5094 Apr 16, 2014
Has anyone noticed how much the guy Aaron McDonald from Otaki who killed the ChCh girl and assaulted the back packers looks like Ewan McDonald? Maybe they're related
hawkes bay

Porirua, New Zealand

#5096 Sep 20, 2014
Community wrote:
Jared Te Oka killed Scott Guy. His girl friend is covering for him.
would like to hear more about this
NigelOfbash

Auckland, New Zealand

#5097 Sep 6, 2015
I only want to say 1 thing that's been weighing on me since the trial, it's regarding the foot prints left in the mud by the "killer" I seem to remember the defence argument that they didn't match the sizing on the brother in laws shoes (which were never found despite him owing those same rare shoes) as a shoe repairer for over 10 years I know that this particular piece of evidence was over looked too readily as it's very common (especially when shoes aren't mass produced) to have the soles heated then set in place and later trimmed, and is very common to have stretched slightly thus 2 pair of the exact same shoes may have slightly different sole patterns on them. Whether this means anything or not I don't know but I do know the prosecution needed to look more into that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hawke's Bay, New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get your Quality Weed / Hashes & Meds in Hawke'... 3 hr Jenny 1
420? in Hawke's Bay Fri Dean 3
Where to get Top Quality Hash / Wee d / Meds in... Thu Jermain 2
Where to get Top Quality Meds / Hash / Wee d in... Dec 7 Shane 2
Where to get Quality Weed / Meds in Hawke's Bay Dec 6 Popovac 3
News Man charged over shooting of Hell's Angels gang... (Mar '07) Dec 1 OLDSKOOL_ORIGINAL 4,204
News 'Widespread' vomiting and diarrhoea gastro outb... Aug '16 Dierdre 1
More from around the web