Who killed Scott Guy?
Genuine Posters

New Zealand

#4548 Aug 1, 2011
It has been estimated in 1993, that 5 billion goes down the drain due to domestic violence, so this figure will be more like 10 billion now - If A New Populist Political Party can make any headway whatsoever in the next 6 weeks, the 50K will be worth every cent... and will be a good testimony of how this Political Party achieves results in a short time.

... This is not the only platform being applied.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-New-Populist-...
Sarah

Wellington, New Zealand

#4549 Aug 1, 2011
Jealous wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is so far the BEST information I have had so far.(All i needed was a bit of string pulling, a cartoon of Tui and wella in came the mail in my inbox)
As you all know Tamblin is on benefits but she has been secretly running her property developing business, her sculpture design which she is selling on trademe and most of all a political party. So all this while she has managed to save some cash from which she is saving $50000.00 to go to supreme court and the rest....ohhh you all will love
Can you put up an auction # for her sculptures on TM or her new user name?
Genuine Posters

New Zealand

#4550 Aug 1, 2011
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a sweety as always Sarah - always marketing, marketing for http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-New-Populist-...

Larking is on the up with IRD always.

Larking will post ALL links in good time, but will wait till 10.01pm, Thursday. We had planned to launch with a higher and more media-tempting plat-form, so we have to do some re-jigging until then.

- We are a reasonable good Political Party, and will give people/all parties involved, time to THINK what is SAFEST and most optimum for the children, as they are the future leaders of NZ.
Jealous

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#4551 Aug 1, 2011
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
Search under Tamblin Sarah...but I guess this woman is too smart. She doesn't want IRD to know she is earning an income and will go to any extend to wipe out the evidence.
Jealous

#4552 Aug 1, 2011
Genuine Posters wrote:
I will post the new link here at 10.01pm on Thursday night, or not, but obviously distractors will quickly be excluded/deleted etc. There will be a link for addressing the DOUBLED domestic murder rate in ONE year, and the 4 killings in 6 weeks IN FEILDIING including Scott Guy's case,
Plus a separate link specifically to keep people up-dated on Larking's case, but it will be called something else, or a more general support-group blog - have to check the legalities etc.
Regarding the 50K, Larking has already explained that there is a donor/s for the New Populist Political Party that is being launched soon. Larking has also explained that she has no access to accounts nor is a signatory on any account nor pays any Political Party related bills/expenses. Larking is simply a volunteer, who is being given a platform to address the DOUBLED domestic murder rate, in ONE year, along with the damning statistics coming out of the FAMILY courts Eg. 22 people dead DURING family court proceedings.
This is only one of MANY many many many platforms being used BEFORE the election, for multiple obvious reasons.
Larking has re-iterated all these issues RIGHT from the beginning a year ago, and will also provide a summary of page numbers and post numbers.
It is not unusual for MPs to have legal expenses paid for from within a Political Party.
Indeed the Simon Power National electorate office itself paid for computer expert advice FOR LARKING. Larking is grateful for this, and for the new legislation etc, but this only touched the sides, as that office well knows, given my on-going correspondence to them...
Hang on Tamblin, why such a sudden change. Why are you being so nice to Mr. Power now. Let me take you back down the forum lane.
Post ID 1286, Tamblin's signature is all over the post and here is a line about Mr. Power

"Simon Power knows exactly what goes in this area, and what has he done? Made things so much worse for the young and vulnerable.

You have now shown your true colours Tamblin, first you oppose Mr. Power and now you are using him. BRAVO.
wtf

Auckland, New Zealand

#4553 Aug 1, 2011
so what is the ex taking her to court for- custody?
Jealous

#4554 Aug 1, 2011
Genuine Posters wrote:
It has been estimated in 1993, that 5 billion goes down the drain due to domestic violence, so this figure will be more like 10 billion now - If A New Populist Political Party can make any headway whatsoever in the next 6 weeks, the 50K will be worth every cent... and will be a good testimony of how this Political Party achieves results in a short time.
... This is not the only platform being applied.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eJkvKbnUJpoXX
http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-New-Populist-...
So you will use the $50K that will be donated to the Political party for your personal use. Instead of providing for the needy, feeding the hungry or donating this to school, your so called party will collect $50K for you and will see you waste it paying bills to the lawyers. Who is leading this party? Can I please ask him or her why is the donation money of $50K being easily transfered to a Volunteer?
Please advise, people donating this money have the right to know where and how the $50k was used.
Forumreader

Pasadena, CA

#4555 Aug 1, 2011
It is all coming out in the wash isnt it Ms Ex Larking. Apparently you tried to blackmail the ex husband by threatening to kill an unborn baby.
How awful and how monstrous you are Tamblin Larking.
You even go to the extent of cosmetic and plastic surgery to fufill your narcissistic agenda of trapping yet another man to be slave to your constant demands for more money to spend on yourself.
How disgusting and Evil that you are Ms Tamblin Davenport (ex Larking).
I hope that the judicial system throws the book at you, your children are taken away from you and that you are either jailed of locked up in a secure mental unit for a very long time
Jealous

#4556 Aug 1, 2011
wtf wrote:
so what is the ex taking her to court for- custody?
We all want to know this but Tamblin won't say. She is expecting to bark at Mr.Larking and make him change his mind so that a settlement can be done outside the court. But Now Tamblin has nothing to worry about,$50K donation money is being kept aside from her political party for her personal use. I don't know how this is possible, but Tamblin states that Simon Power will assist her.
Genuine Posters

New Zealand

#4557 Aug 1, 2011
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
Tamblin's trademe name is Tamblin of course, but sculptures will be sold under the New Party name etc., with the launch etc.

If this Political Party can make a dent in the estimated 10 billion dollars going down the tubes every year due to domestic violence, then 50K is worth it.

If this Party can reduce the number of people dieing DURING Family court proceedings where 22 people died in an 18 month period incuding 4 homocides, then 50K is worth it.

If 50K can shave 1 million or 1 billion off the annual NZ bill, then 50K is worth it etc etc.
Genuine Posters

New Zealand

#4558 Aug 1, 2011
Jealous wrote:
<quoted text>
We all want to know this but Tamblin won't say. She is expecting to bark at Mr.Larking and make him change his mind so that a settlement can be done outside the court. But Now Tamblin has nothing to worry about,$50K donation money is being kept aside from her political party for her personal use. I don't know how this is possible, but Tamblin states that Simon Power will assist her.
No, Larking stated that the Simon Power electorate office has ALREADY paid costs for Larking in the past, due to Larkings correspondence to them for a year or more - but that was ages ago...

- Larking also asked for the new legislation that they passed in April to be passed.... Larking asked for a whole heap of things to be done, but Larking realised in the end, she was better to get onto a Party with more similar views across a broad range of issues. Larking wrote to ALL the Parties, and results took too long, or no reply back at all.... and in the end realised that there were many like-minded people like her, hence the birth of http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-New-Populist-...

Minister of Justice Simon Power, National, is alright, but he realised he was a puppet I think, having to do too many things he didn't want to, like the SCF fiasco etc - yes I wrote to them about that too - and hence has resigned.- Not coming back in November - tough area - 4 killings in Feilding in 6 weeks, and what with the Police there etc. etc...
Jealous

#4559 Aug 1, 2011
Mr. Power you should recheck your staff list. You have opposition onboard. Tamblin will doom your party. All over this forum she was once Anti- Mr. Power and suddenly a twist. Look out people.
wtf

Auckland, New Zealand

#4560 Aug 1, 2011
hang on are you trying to say the murder suicide in feilding and scott guy murder has something to do with the family court?
Jealous

#4561 Aug 1, 2011
Genuine Posters wrote:
<quoted text> Tamblin's trademe name is Tamblin of course, but sculptures will be sold under the New Party name etc., with the launch etc.
If this Political Party can make a dent in the estimated 10 billion dollars going down the tubes every year due to domestic violence, then 50K is worth it.
If this Party can reduce the number of people dieing DURING Family court proceedings where 22 people died in an 18 month period incuding 4 homocides, then 50K is worth it.
If 50K can shave 1 million or 1 billion off the annual NZ bill, then 50K is worth it etc etc.
But you are stealing this donated $50k to argue with Mr.Larking in court for your personal benefit. You publically threaten Mr>larking today on this forum that you now HAVE $50K to drag him to supreme court. How can you justify this? This will not benefit the voters or the donors.
Jealous

#4562 Aug 1, 2011
Larking wrote:
You will not succeed with your other schemes EVER, and HAVEN'T been able to, to-date. Think - don't listen to your lawyer - think for yourself. Think, for yourself,- talk with a colleague and do your sums - but don't keep dreaming that a gang member is going to kill me or that I am going to the nut-house - this is never ever happening, because I am OVER-prepared for EVERYTHING - I will throw $50,000 dollars at this, and that is for me to know ONLY about.
So you already have the $50K?
Jealous

#4563 Aug 1, 2011
wtf wrote:
hang on are you trying to say the murder suicide in feilding and scott guy murder has something to do with the family court?
Yes in Tamblin's delusional world every possible murder = Tamblin's sad life story = Family court=Supreme court. It didn't mke sense to me but hey she is the author of this thread.
Living Breathing Art

New Zealand

#4564 Aug 1, 2011
Jealous wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are stealing this donated $50k to argue with Mr.Larking in court for your personal benefit. You publically threaten Mr>larking today on this forum that you now HAVE $50K to drag him to supreme court. How can you justify this? This will not benefit the voters or the donors.

Also, if corruption prevails and Aaron and the Police succeed with their on-going threats to-date, which is why the Simon Power office helped Larking that time anyway, because they had sighted the VERY REAL threats, Larking can't do much work from a nut-house can she...., So yes 50K is worth EVERY cent to the donor/s because they have seen all her other initiatives/platforms AS WELL, that will not only save this country billions, but will make this country billions.
Genuine Posters

New Zealand

#4565 Aug 1, 2011
Jealous wrote:
<quoted text>
So you already have the $50K?
Larking has explained and explained, Larking does not write ANY cheques or pay ANY bills for the Political Party - Larking has nothing whatsover to do with the finances set up, in the same way that Transport Minister Joyce or one of his volunteers probably doesn't know how much they spend on stationary items each week in his electorate office - I do not know what the budget is, for their toilet paper, stationary or anything else, and I have no wish to know. All I have told them is what this particular media-platform will/could cost at my best guestimate, that I will stick to as close as possible. If I need stationary, I have been told to ask them, put it on their tab etc etc.
Jealous

#4566 Aug 1, 2011
Larking wrote:
Aaron,
Steve Winter will understand himself why dumping his law-firm is NECESSARY given everything they/He knows - I will go to the Law Society otherwise and make a formal complaint etc.
You will pay them for their work done, which is not much, then you will get a new lawyer - You will focus on the B-point of which you want to achieve. I will have my B-point, and a compromise will be achieved. You will liaise with a work collegue to maintain some objectivity.
All this other CRAP has been fruitless - and will not bring you any gains.
Think - contact my mother - she will contact me - you have 2 working days to think and contact my mother. If I don't hear, I will budget for $50,000 and I will win, but the kids will lose out on material things, although we may be compensated later, and we will go for costs, compensation, restorative justice in all quarters etc etc.
Talk to a work colleague.
Think - contact my mother - she will contact me in 2 working days (Thursday by 10pm by email)- or she won't and we will carry on with court.
Tamblin, you stated in the above post that "you will BUDGET for $50,000.00 but the kids will lose out on material things?
So this cash is NOT coming from the political party afterall. You will budget it and will make your children suffer even more than they are suffering now on the benefits. Excellant mother you are Tamblin. Keep up the good work
Now you see Mr. Larking to what extend Tamblin will go just to win this battle, she will even see her children suffer n lose material things.
Tat Tit Tat tit.
Jealous

#4567 Aug 1, 2011
Living Breathing Art wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, if corruption prevails and Aaron and the Police succeed with their on-going threats to-date, which is why the Simon Power office helped Larking that time anyway, because they had sighted the VERY REAL threats, Larking can't do much work from a nut-house can she...., So yes 50K is worth EVERY cent to the donor/s because they have seen all her other initiatives/platforms AS WELL, that will not only save this country billions, but will make this country billions.
I just don't get it, How will a domestic dispute between you and Mr. Larking save this country billions.
You are off track Tamblin. Go back to all the threats and warning you posted for Mr. Larking to read today. You are drowning in you own lies. How can this relate to paying bills at a family court of $50K, making NZ Billions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hawke's Bay, New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to get Top Quality Hash / Wee d / Meds in... 2 hr Jermain 2
Where to get Top Quality Meds / Hash / Wee d in... Wed Shane 2
Where to get Quality Weed / Meds in Hawke's Bay Tue Popovac 3
News Man charged over shooting of Hell's Angels gang... (Mar '07) Dec 1 OLDSKOOL_ORIGINAL 4,204
420? in Hawke's Bay Nov 21 Huggins 2
News 'Widespread' vomiting and diarrhoea gastro outb... Aug '16 Dierdre 1
News Regulator takes issue with penalty charge for s... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Solarman 3
More from around the web