FYI Tamblin G Davenport AKA Carl of "...

FYI Tamblin G Davenport AKA Carl of "WHO KILLED SCOTT GUY" Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 18, 2011
To the author/investigator of Forum "WHO KILLED SCOTT GUY".

Tamblin G Davenport- YOU OWE AN APOLOGY TO THE GUY FAMILY.

It's all over the Internet, it's all over the news.
Ewen Kerry MacDonald, 30, Scott Guy's brother-in-law, appeared in court, charged with the murder of the father-of-two Scott Guy.

For many months over 2010/11 you have on numerous post without evidence accussed so many people on this matter. You owe an apology to Guy family for even starting the thread "WHO KILLED SCOTT GUY.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 13, 2012
Kiara1942 wrote:
Ewen Kerry MacDonald, 30, Scott Guy's brother-in-law, appeared in court, charged with the murder of the father-of-two Scott Guy.
For many months over 2010/11 you have on numerous post without evidence accussed so many people on this matter. You owe an apology to Guy family for even starting the thread "WHO KILLED SCOTT GUY.

Totally agree with you but I seriously doubt whether Tamblin Davenport will ever apologise to anyone.
I hope that some day she is held accountable for her actions and punished appropriately or recieves the psychiatric treatment for whatever her behavioural problems are

Location hidden

#3 Jan 13, 2012
How did I miss this, thanks misstry3.
Kiara1942, forgive me for I have misjugded you, I thought you were Tamblin's puppet. I see that you started this thread, good, a fresh start. So I will now copy and paste other Info on this.
Now that Tamblin is busy on facebook harrashing politician, police and her ex, we all can post in peace on this thread.

Location hidden

#4 Jan 13, 2012
Kiara1942 wrote:
Apology, you are expecting Tamblin to apologise.....LOL
She is ruthless, she is heartless, she is full of conspiracy and lies from head to toes, her mind is racing 24/7 thinking of new ideas and ways to jeopardize the life of her ex and anyone who tries to assit/help/advise her.

Location hidden

#5 Jan 13, 2012
Kiara1942 wrote:
<quoted text>
She retired from this forum. She is busy now building her political career and property development, She is a successful woman/mum/politician now. Happily settled in a new place I suppose. Goodluck.
LOL, retired or ashamed, she couldn't keep up with her lies. Tamblin G Davenport is the QUEEN OF LIARS. Her motto is TRUST THE LIES NOT THE TRUTH.
It's the famous TAMBLIN we are talking about here poeple, she is famous throughout Bulls PN. I was away in the south island for a while, rumors are floating around in Bulls town that the WITCH ran away. I will find out in a few days time whether the rumors are true. If they are...phew what a relief. She was a pest. Good ridiance.
And Kiara for your kind information there was never a political party and her so called book was never written or published, she is mentally unstable and requires immediate assistance.
All the very best to the Police department, the lawyers, judges or whoever she will be dealing with in the new town or city. The queen of liars is on the loose again.

misstry3 wrote:
I have also heard rumors in Palmerston North that this infamous woman "Tamblin G Davenport" ex Larking, who used multiple alias on this forum to spread her disgusting lies and agenda, left Bulls in a hurry dragging those poor children with her. The rumors have it that she went to somewhere in the Auckland area.
This woman (who is clearly mentally deranged and delusional) apparently intends to hide her children away from what she perceives as the corrupt Police, family court system and monitoring child protection authorities .
I have also been told that she is on Facebook going under the name Tame Affectivision and stalks NZ politician profiles and their friends lists sending out multiple friend requests. Apparently she has clocked up over 2,000 friends and is continuing her vicious tirades on FB
Yeap yeap yeap you are right my friend, Auckland is her base now but I think this is just one of her trick. She loves playing hide and seek with the authorities, moving to Auckland is just temporary I guess. She has a motive, a target, a prey and she will not rest until she destroys it completely. That's how sick she is.
Very generous and kind informers in Bulls revealed to me this evening that she pulled the children out of the school without proper notice to the school principal or teachers. The school friends and parents are in shock. The 3 children have not attended school since end of August 2011.
Tamblin is selfish, very evil and an excellant liar, she will go to any length to prove her lies, even lie to her children, parents and convince her so called friends that all her stories are infact true and original. She is twisted.
I am doing a research on a matter and will get back with more.

Location hidden

#6 Jan 13, 2012
Xpose Tamblin wrote:
How did I miss this, thanks misstry3.
Kiara1942, forgive me for I have misjugded you, I thought you were Tamblin's puppet. I see that you started this thread, good, a fresh start. So I will now copy and paste other Info on this.
Now that Tamblin is busy on facebook harrashing politician, police and her ex, we all can post in peace on this thread.

I think that Kiara was only displaying some "black humor" on the other thread that Tamblin was the original perpertrator of " who killed scott guy" , and like everyone else she was truely sickened by Tamblins actions on this forum. Like alot of other genuine and alarmed posters to this site .. Kiara also tried to help Ms Davenport .. to no avail

Location hidden

#7 Jan 13, 2012
TAMBLIN G DAVENPORT = TAME AFFECTIVISION = EX MRS. LARKING = A NEW POPULIST POLITICAL PARTY = MARY POPPINS = CARL = CARLENA and so on uuuummmhhhhhh.
One hell of a mental case

My memory meter informs me that the EX of Tamblin G Davenport is Mr. Aaron Larking.
So far I have found a few Aaron Larking's on facebook, it's just a matter of time figuring out which one is so strong enough to fight/tolerate insane Tamblin

Location hidden

#8 Jan 13, 2012
misstry3 wrote:

It sounds like those children are being psychologically manipulated and abused by Tamblin on a daily basis for her own twisted agenda. The longer that she has them in her custody the more damage there will be. This is such a tragedy for them.
I have heard that her ex husband is a kind and caring man who cares about his children and has been taken to the depths of endurance because she set out to destroy him after he could not tolerate her abuse of him in the marriage any longer

Location hidden

#9 Jan 13, 2012
Take a look at this,

I found Mr. Aaron Larkings facebook profile.

This is what he wrote:

Aaron Larking
&#8206;2012, It will not be long now until I see the kids again. Its been 1 1/2 years since the last time, which is too long but the wheels of Justice turn slowly. I know there will be positive results.
Share · 23 hours ago ·

Location hidden

#10 Jan 13, 2012
Also:

Aaron Larking
Hi Katelyn, Happy Birthday.
Sorry I can't send a gift because no one can confirm with me where I should send it. But I have something very special in mind for you and I will personally give it to you next year when I see you.
Just remember that I love you kids very much and think about you every day.
Lots of Love
Dad
Share · December 22, 2011 at 11:13am ·

Location hidden

#11 Jan 13, 2012
Kathlyn Wilson
Hi Katelyn, A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I endorse what your DAD says. We think of you so VERY often and ONE DAY WE WILL SEE YOU AGAIN and give you A BIG HUG and you will know how much we love you and miss YOU, ZANE AND CONRAD, you will know how much you are ALL WANTED. A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS to you ALL and a Happy holiday. from your Great Gran and Grandad Wilson.
December 22, 2011 at 6:03pm ·
Judith Marchant Hello Katelyn, Nana Jude wishes you an extra very special birthday wish Love.xxxxxxxxxx
December 23, 2011 at 7:44pm · 1

Location hidden

#12 Jan 13, 2012
I am guessing that Tamblin is strictly keeping the children away from anyone related to the ex.
The post above indicates that the relatives of the children have no contact with them either let alone the father.
How cruel of Tamblin, she will deliberately drag her children into her web of lies and she will poison their mind with her evilness and nasty agendas.
You are absoltely correct misstry3, the innocent children are psychologically manipulated and abused by Tamblin on a daily basis.
I wonder if CFYs is aware of this.

Location hidden

#13 Jan 13, 2012
Xpose Tamblin wrote:
Also:
Aaron Larking
Hi Katelyn, Happy Birthday.
Sorry I can't send a gift because no one can confirm with me where I should send it. But I have something very special in mind for you and I will personally give it to you next year when I see you.
Just remember that I love you kids very much and think about you every day.
Lots of Love
Dad
Share · December 22, 2011 at 11:13am ·

This is a truely sad and tragic situation. I have also heard that Tamblins sick agenda is to totally destroy her ex husband and his current wife and will use her own children to achieve this outcome. I have also heard that she also thinks she is entitled to hundreds of thousands of dollars from the ex husband and the justice system so she can live a life of luxury sitting on her bum all day abusing the children and anyone else that crosses her path in life that does not believe her lies or has a disagreement with her

Location hidden

#14 Jan 13, 2012
Xpose Tamblin wrote:
I am guessing that Tamblin is strictly keeping the children away from anyone related to the ex.
The post above indicates that the relatives of the children have no contact with them either let alone the father.
How cruel of Tamblin, she will deliberately drag her children into her web of lies and she will poison their mind with her evilness and nasty agendas.
You are absoltely correct misstry3, the innocent children are psychologically manipulated and abused by Tamblin on a daily basis.
I wonder if CFYs is aware of this.

She has defamed all of her ex husbands family on the who killed scott guy forum. I cant believe how twisted and nasty this woman is. It is truely shocking

Location hidden

#15 Jan 13, 2012
Apparently she harrasses her own parents as well, she tortures them too. Poor folks have no other option but to bow down to her insanity only because they want to be in touch with their grandchildren.If it was up to Tamblin she would built a 20f wall around herself and the children claiming to protect them.
The only protection the children need is to stay as far away from the VICIOUS TAMBLIN.

Location hidden

#16 Jan 13, 2012
People in Bulls speak of Tamblins 20 year eldest son named Ryan from her first marriage who is blindly trapped in his mother's cruel world. For so many years she has poisoned his mind and his life. Now he believes everyword that Tamblin dares dream about and is following his mothers step. You can see his traits/post on 'Who killed Scott Guy thread.
Only if Ryan was strong enough to face the demon and help his mother and his step brothers and sister. I wish Ryan was brave enough to control his mother, I wish Ryan was sensible enough to understand that his step siblings need their father.I hope Ryan would someday stand up to his mother, Ryan understands what it is like to grow up without a father, if he really loves his siblings he would do the right for them.
But I guess it's too late, too late for all the 4 children.

Location hidden

#17 Jan 13, 2012
Xpose Tamblin wrote:
People in Bulls speak of Tamblins 20 year eldest son named Ryan from her first marriage who is blindly trapped in his mother's cruel world. For so many years she has poisoned his mind and his life. Now he believes everyword that Tamblin dares dream about and is following his mothers step. You can see his traits/post on 'Who killed Scott Guy thread.
Only if Ryan was strong enough to face the demon and help his mother and his step brothers and sister. I wish Ryan was brave enough to control his mother, I wish Ryan was sensible enough to understand that his step siblings need their father.I hope Ryan would someday stand up to his mother, Ryan understands what it is like to grow up without a father, if he really loves his siblings he would do the right for them.
But I guess it's too late, too late for all the 4 children.
Sounds like it well could be too late. I hear that Tamblin tells everyone that will listen that she has multiple University degreesm is a Company Director and that this eldest son of hers has a high profile job in which he is paid a salary of thousands of dollars per week. Others tell me that he has a history of depression, suicide attempts and has been in trouble with the Police. Also why would the son Ryan promote something that he has never had or known

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#18 Jan 13, 2012
My Godness, here we go again.

Location hidden

#19 Jan 13, 2012
Kiara1942 wrote:
My Godness, here we go again.

Why judge others for posting when you started this thread ?
Losers in Hicksville

New Zealand

#20 Jan 14, 2012
Mental in-bred Hicksville losers here... Must be insanely jealous of that Tamblin chick by the obvious looks. LOSERS....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hawke's Bay, New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to get Top Quality Hash / Wee d / Meds in... Jan 16 Dean 11
Where to get Quality Weed / Hashes & Meds in Ha... Jan 16 Dean 8
Where to get Quality Weed / Meds in Hawke's Bay Jan 16 Guye 7
420? in Hawke's Bay Jan 16 Guye 5
News Regulator takes issue with penalty charge for s... (Apr '16) Dec '16 Solarman 4
News Man charged over shooting of Hell's Angels gang... (Mar '07) Dec '16 John 4,205
News 'Widespread' vomiting and diarrhoea gastro outb... Aug '16 Dierdre 1
More from around the web