First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Ben

Wellington, New Zealand

#1 Jul 20, 2009
The David Tua vs Shane Cameron fight isn't to far away, check out my article:
http://sportales.com/boxing/david-tua-vs-shan...
Whos gonna win?
Mike

Nelson, New Zealand

#2 Jul 27, 2009
Tua will KO Cameron 1-5 rounds

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#3 Jul 31, 2009
Hey Ben,

I'm a journo student and I liked your story.

Good stats and background.

I do think Tua was worthy of the bigger purse but that's NZ for you.

THis could possibly be Tua's last fight, but not Cameron's.

I wanna see Cameron have a hard fight from his heart. Tus will move in early and try to create a brawl. Cameron needs to be more scientific and pysch Tua out.
Tua's not used to being hit hard and Cameron has a big hit. If Cameron can soften him up early on then hit hard in the middle rounds the fight won't go the distance.

I think Cameron can handle Tua. Solid damage should be inflicted in this fight. Tua won't want a long fight, but that should be Cameron's strategy. Lets hope for a titanic struggle that prove's both fighters salt.

If Cameron is hungry enough he will win. If he fights perceptively, he won't let Tua get his second wind and make a comeback in the later rounds.

Camerons cool nerves could dominate Tua's desperate swan song.
O for oh well

New Plymouth, New Zealand

#4 Oct 7, 2009
Before the fight I was a believer in Cameron .I thought this guy might just have what it takes to go all the way.I thought Tua would be a 12 round walkover for Cameron using his superior boxing skills and fitnes simple.But unfortunately we saw Camerons boxing ability.He has none.
There was no way he was going to engage in a firefight because then the fight would have ended in 1 min 07 sec.He had to be the boxer or matador.He had to show his pugilistic skills/nous he knew that we all knew that.
When your limited in speed, knockout power i.e talent your skill level must be superb.Ask Juan Manuel Marquez the brilliant technical fighter when he came up against Floyd mayweather.JMM only knocked down once with superb technical skills jumping two weightclasses managed to avoid what so many of mayweathers opponents end up like on their backs.You cannot train to get talent you can only enhance it.Unfortunately for cameron all his failings as a fighter were exposed and like a rock .He got dropped.He either finds a way of skilling up seek training from skilled technical fighters lose beavis and butthead .(the kickboxer and the moronic wrestler who,d probably be better off in WWf.)If not retire /consign himself to fighting more tomato cans ,hopates journeymen neverbeens he has just a bit of time left.Just a bit.

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#5 Oct 7, 2009
O for oh well wrote:
Before the fight I was a believer in Cameron .I thought this guy might just have what it takes to go all the way.I thought Tua would be a 12 round walkover for Cameron using his superior boxing skills and fitnes simple.But unfortunately we saw Camerons boxing ability.He has none.
There was no way he was going to engage in a firefight because then the fight would have ended in 1 min 07 sec.He had to be the boxer or matador.He had to show his pugilistic skills/nous he knew that we all knew that.
When your limited in speed, knockout power i.e talent your skill level must be superb.Ask Juan Manuel Marquez the brilliant technical fighter when he came up against Floyd mayweather.JMM only knocked down once with superb technical skills jumping two weightclasses managed to avoid what so many of mayweathers opponents end up like on their backs.You cannot train to get talent you can only enhance it.Unfortunately for cameron all his failings as a fighter were exposed and like a rock .He got dropped.He either finds a way of skilling up seek training from skilled technical fighters lose beavis and butthead .(the kickboxer and the moronic wrestler who,d probably be better off in WWf.)If not retire /consign himself to fighting more tomato cans ,hopates journeymen neverbeens he has just a bit of time left.Just a bit.
Absolutely.

Camerons management has to go.

Whether he can upskill is another question.

THe thirteen punch flurry from Tua could be what justifies his title bid.

Could it be before 40 though.

Next year or never I'm thinking.
DANIELLE ABERAHAMA

New Zealand

#6 Jun 10, 2010
i like the name tua because they remind me of a boi named Tui Rangi Erikana
DANIELLE ABERAHAMA

New Zealand

#7 Jun 10, 2010
and tui iz so cute belive me

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#8 Jun 11, 2010
DANIELLE ABERAHAMA wrote:
and tui iz so cute belive me
Ha!

That's cause he's under 21.

So of course.
DANIELLE ABERAHAMA

New Zealand

#9 Jun 21, 2010
<<<<u sound really kool hinamanu even though i dont no u how old r u>>>>>
DANIELLE ABERAHAMA

New Zealand

#10 Jun 21, 2010
<<<<u also sound so kool>>>>>
danielle aberahama

New Zealand

#11 Jun 21, 2010
please respond 2 me hinamanu

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#12 Jun 21, 2010
Sawry, just got back here.

You seem to be everywhere I am

If I'm not mistaken you're a Raro

Kia Orana is ma favourite word.
danielle aberahama

New Zealand

#13 Jun 21, 2010
how do u no
danielle aberahama

New Zealand

#14 Jun 21, 2010
<<< also thats nice that ur favourite word is Kia Orana my favourite word is Dont worry be happy and my favourite greeting is Kia Ora
r u kook island how did you no that i was from Raro do i no you>>>
please respond soon!

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#15 Jun 21, 2010
danielle aberahama wrote:
<<< also thats nice that ur favourite word is Kia Orana my favourite word is Dont worry be happy and my favourite greeting is Kia Ora
r u kook island how did you no that i was from Raro do i no you>>>
please respond soon!
It was your name

But if you wanna talk to me better you can go to

wompey@hotmail.com :)

You can reach me easier there
danielle aberahama

New Zealand

#16 Jun 22, 2010
why wood i go on there
danielle aberahama

New Zealand

#17 Jun 22, 2010
respond soon
danielle aberahama

New Zealand

#18 Jun 22, 2010
im guessing that ur about 21 coz your all over the place and i read your one saying that you like hard sex with ladies

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#19 Jun 22, 2010
danielle aberahama wrote:
respond soon
I'm guessing that you're using your school computer

How did you find Topix

You sound like you're interested in a lot of things
danielle aberahama

New Zealand

#20 Jun 22, 2010
yeah im using the school computer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamilton, New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bronze statue honours war artist Mar 28 SpaceBlues 1
Has anyone been to the clairvoyant - Glenda Paekau (Dec '10) Jan '15 Donna k 38
masturbation hamilton Jan '15 groovichic 2
masterbateing (Dec '11) Jan '15 Alah Akbah 6
Hamilton Music Thread Jan '15 Musikologist 1
Horny guy wants to hook up with girls (Sep '14) Sep '14 Pineamine 1
Newstead Cemetery - My Dad (Oct '08) Jul '14 TMRC 4
More from around the web