Kiwis don't last long in Australia

Jun 23, 2012 Full story: Taranaki Daily News 65

More than 1000 people left Australia to live long-term in the Waikato last year - but more than four times that joined the great Kiwi exodus across the ditch.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Battletrousers

Sydney, Australia

#65 Jul 3, 2012
Defend the Land wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to disagree with this.
No Japanese cars older than 10 years are allowed to be imported anymore, cars 5 years old or older are old here too. I would actually like to compare the average car age differences between NZ and Aus because I actually think you would be suprised. Every car I see around my area is 3 years old or newer, expensive and generally European.
Now, if you travel to South Auckland, that is a different story, most cars are just trampolines that sit on the grass, have no polypropelene matting, just rusted steel and make good places to grow dope plants. That and their actual cars they use on the road are $500 bombs from the 80's/early 90's. That may be our only downfall...
Just saw a lot more old cars in NZ. And I';ve been led to believe that most people buy and own 2nd hand cars imported from Japan.

“Deciphering Rangi Speak”

Since: May 12

Hamilton, New Zealand

#66 Jul 3, 2012
We put a ban on importing 2nd hand jappers a few years ago, to curb people from importing GTR's, laurels and the like. A total boy racer NO NO was in place.

Still, wont be too long till I can afford my Nissan GTR, hopefully a 2012 model if my partner will let me.
dibs

Christchurch, New Zealand

#67 Jul 3, 2012
aus4ausis wrote:
judging the Maori is not a smart thing to do my brother. Those people are beautiful, they have a culture far beyond the apprehension of any other race i have ever come into contact with. Those people are the land and that land was stolen from them and Mr Adam Rangiaho is from a tribe that never signed the treaty of Waitangi- him and his people are still fighting for what is rightfully theres. It is a never ending battle that the white man fights only to destroy nature in order to create revenue from it. To me that is as you put it; brain dead.
the reason so many maori are here is because their country has betrayed them. Their economy makes it impossible to live. Now you try being in a land that is rightfully yours where you have no rights and no means of financial sustenance. They only seek refuge here to live man, if you have actually been to new zealand you would see that no one- especially a native would want to leave there if they didn't have to.
Kia Ora brother
and free Tame Iti
crap- maori have more rights than whites in nz.
now they are trying to claim river beds in land rights.
maori live in aus because the dole is better in aus.

“Moumou Tangata ki te Po”

Since: Oct 11

Earth

#68 Jul 4, 2012
Defend the Land wrote:
We put a ban on importing 2nd hand jappers a few years ago, to curb people from importing GTR's, laurels and the like. A total boy racer NO NO was in place.
Still, wont be too long till I can afford my Nissan GTR, hopefully a 2012 model if my partner will let me.
hahahahaha dream on....2nd cooks dont make enough do re mi to afford the $218,926 + price tag for a nissan gt-r .....lol

perhaps i can sell you a nice 90's skyline for under 10k :) thats more you.....

hahahahaha 2012 gtr hahahahahahaha....only if its made by matchbox.....
Ozz

Australia

#69 Jul 4, 2012
Mr Mousse Whippy Choc wrote:
<quoted text>
But Australia will always need scaffolders.
Once were warriors now there scaffolders

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamilton, New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horny guy wants to hook up with girls Sep '14 Pineamine 1
Has anyone been to the clairvoyant - Glenda Paekau (Dec '10) Jul '14 bexzy 37
Newstead Cemetery - My Dad (Oct '08) Jul '14 TMRC 4
Preschool upset male teacher has to leave NZ Jun '14 Tarris 14
masterbateing (Dec '11) Jun '14 Little Donny Foun... 5
Thank you, Hamilton (Mar '14) Apr '14 Hopkin 3
can we live forever. (Dec '13) Apr '14 Commander Bunny 3

Hamilton, New Zealand People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE