Any chemtrails over Auckland and NZ i...

Any chemtrails over Auckland and NZ in general?

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Gloria

Burnaby, Canada

#1 Jul 7, 2007
Hello from Vancouver, Canada!

We have a huge problem here with chemtrails. As soon as we get some sunshine in the forecast, they send out 2-3 planes in the morning and in a few hours the sky is covered with hazy trails. The stuff they're spraying is horrendous in chemical composition! I know Melbourne has the same problem. How about Auckland and NZ overall? Is your local media giving this any coverage or is there the same taboo as here in Canada (except around the water coolers)? Are you guys aware these aerosols are affecting the health of the population and the food quality?

Since: Apr 07

Auckland, New Zealand

#2 Jul 8, 2007
Believe you me we have our share of spraying, in the name of pest control, but it seems to sustain a quota for asthmatic and other lung diseases...

I think when the plane companies run out of work, their friends in parliament give the ok for a few million pay package..
Gloria

Burnaby, Canada

#3 Jul 9, 2007
I suspected it... Is there any urban centre at all in NZ where there's no spraying program?
Its A Land Grab

Auckland, New Zealand

#4 Jul 9, 2007
None that I have heard of. The Environment Protection movement seems to tackle issues when they arise, but I haven't heard of a specific project in opposition to this. May be it's a good idea to establish something to address it...
Bambu

Chula Vista, CA

#5 Dec 8, 2007
I have spent time in NZ the last two years. I found the most amount of Chemtrails in Nelson and Wellington. Surprisingly, while I was in Auckland I never saw a chemtrail. In addition I have looked on the net and have not seen too many pics of them over Auckland. Can anyone tell me where I can find pics of chemtrails over Auckland. I was even recently told that Chemtrails are over the Philippines. Where are they not spraying?
slick

Baltimore, MD

#6 Dec 30, 2007
they are definitely spraying in Byron Bay, AU which is two hours south of Brisbane and Baltimore, MD so that almost every afternoon is cloudy.
joe

Isleta, NM

#7 Jan 1, 2008
Gallup NM, US, Jan. 1 2008. I and a freind wanted to go out ice fishing. We spent the day getting unstock from the deep snow of the Chuskai slope. Anyway, as I was filling up my truck with gas, I noticed a huge "cloud" of colessing chemtrails, and the plane activity was intense in and around the cloud. There were 3 to 4 seperate X marks as well! I feel that everytime there is a storm expected, the chemtrails come out. I am actually from ABQ NM and they have learned to only spray at night so that people are less likely to blame a plane. In Gallup, they still spray during the day and don't care about large public viewing. This new year's day was the first I have seen so many Xs! The weather man is predicting a warming trend and a light rain rather than a snow storm. I believe the chemtrails are to tame the storms that come and make La Nina extra warm this year! This means enhanced drought! I feel drought and disease worldwide is one of many goals for our destruction!
pohangina

New Zealand

#8 Feb 2, 2008
I notice every day when the is cool breeze and lots of cloud. The small planes from Palmerston North airport will be circling in anti clockwise and spraying lots of sulphur and other sprays in air. Then in afternoon it will sunny and very hot dry.
pohangina

Christchurch, New Zealand

#9 Feb 5, 2008
I notice at least four small planes fly around pohangina valley. And then the will a big twin engine plane flying in circle twice. After the will be chemtrail notice. It will be flying underneath the rain clouds and top of them. Maybe it the new power to make a year long drought on the rural people of lower north island.
pohangina

New Zealand

#10 Mar 16, 2008
Now start spraying they have start chemtrails at early mornings about 5.30am.
myles wellington nz

Wellington, New Zealand

#11 Mar 19, 2008
Yes they are doing the same over wellington big time this summer, on consecutive days there has been dozens criss crossing the sky, as well as the normal contrails which dissapate within 30 to 50 seconds.
I have been in the city and said to people have a look at that, thats not natural high cloud, its just pretending to be, you would have to be a compleate dullard to miss it its so bloody blatant, then each night I start wheezing, and my preventer dosent work any more. What gives me the shits is it looks the same all over the world, criss cross, criss cross.
myles wellington nz

Wellington, New Zealand

#12 Mar 19, 2008
Spray shit on us? the americans? NATO! No they would'nt do that, not the americans, why would they do that?
Its time to come clean dammit!
myles wellington nz

Wellington, New Zealand

#13 Mar 19, 2008
Here come the PPlanes,oh ssupermaaan.
pohangina

New Zealand

#14 Mar 22, 2008
There should be a air smog tax place on those pilot who spread the poison chemtrails. I will vote for a goverment who makes rain come from the clouds for the drought areas of new zealand.

Since: Mar 08

New Zealand

#15 Mar 29, 2008
Maybe Helen Clark is signing the free trade agreement with China. To try out the China new weapon against the weather (HAAAP) on new zealand. The lots of cloud but no rain. It cost new zealand drought people billons of dollars. This new weapon is related to chemtrails. More information go to Alex Jones website.

New Zealand

#16 Apr 5, 2008
Now the fire ban has lifted. I have to wear a gas mask of stink of smoke and the bad air with the poison chemtrail.

New Zealand

#17 Apr 5, 2008
There has been lots of small planes flying around yesterday and in early morning there has been two flyovers of helicopters. I wake and watch the chemtrails make the clouds disappear. There must somebody controlling the weather using HAAAP. The drought areas of rural farmers are only have 30 - 60 mls of rain once month.

“4 "Blondie"”

Since: Nov 07

;-) @>--;--

#18 Apr 8, 2008
myles wellington nz wrote:
Spray shit on us? the americans? NATO! No they would'nt do that, not the americans, why would they do that?
Its time to come clean dammit!
I know it may seem like it because that is how it has gone down in the past, and look at what we are doing in the middle east, but it is all a diversion for the average citizen of every country. The US is bowing down now- to a world entity. And it is hard not to find evidence of one country in the worl that is not doing the same if you know what to look for when you research.

New Zealand

#19 Apr 11, 2008
TV One weather people are stupid the think that the chemtrails are created naturally. The media is told that by the goverment to cover up. So that people won't the truth about the posion in the chemtrails.

“4 "Blondie"”

Since: Nov 07

;-) @>--;--

#20 Apr 11, 2008
pohangina wrote:
TV One weather people are stupid the think that the chemtrails are created naturally. The media is told that by the goverment to cover up. So that people won't the truth about the posion in the chemtrails.
They say the different chemicals are either for weather or population control (by means of food, especially).

Ever find any strange solid particles floating around and settling on surface after they do it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auckland, New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what do NZ women think about asian men? (Oct '12) Aug 19 ash1082 37
Womens sexuality Aug 19 ash1082 3
Gay couple can't find a room because they are gay Aug 19 ash1082 2
Affordable Quality Hash// Kush// wee d// Meds i... Aug 9 Moise 1
Bored in Auckland? Here's A Thing To Do Today... Aug 5 athingtodo 1
Gay / Bisexual Boys 16+ Jul '16 rotorua2002 1
EmDeeEMAyy (Feb '16) Jun '16 Reactant 3
More from around the web