Maori activist denied bail after raids

Maori activist denied bail after raids

There are 162 comments on the The Age story from Oct 17, 2007, titled Maori activist denied bail after raids. In it, The Age reports that:

“What is the real reason for the use of the Terrorism Suppression Act in this orchestrated campaign against so-called activists?”

Iti was remanded in custody for at least another week after Rotorua District Court Judge James Rota refused his bail application. via The Age

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Age.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Tane Rua

New Zealand

#1 Oct 20, 2007
the raids on tuhoe soverancy is a blantant insult by the pakeha on my people resulting in the setting back of relationsahip with these pokokohua,s about 100 years, to the days of the scorch earth policies the was commited by the then kawangatanga. It has happen to me directly twice, that my crandfather Rua kenana was arrested in Maungapohatu in 1916 on trump up charges,tohunga suppression act and all that tutae charges.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tane Rua

New Zealand

#2 Oct 20, 2007
kai te mihi atu kia koe e te uri, ko koe tena kei roto ina ringa ote ture,i tenei ra ote ra hura kohatu ote rangatira nei ote Wharekiri biddle.kei te pai ete hoa i konei i Ruatahuna nei na whanau ote taha whakararo ote awa ohinemataroa ate weeti,Rapaera,Matt,Matiu Te pou,na rooia a Annette raua ko Jason, Tamati a me etah atu. I pai te ra, tutuki pai hoki.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Steve Parker New Zealand

Wellington, New Zealand

#3 Oct 31, 2007
Shoot the dam lot of them
Steve Parker New Zealand

Wellington, New Zealand

#4 Oct 31, 2007
It is you dam Mario that are causing all the racism and disharmony in NZ.You are and always have been a bunch of Mongrels In general.
Now you just want handouts.
Tane Rua wrote:
the raids on tuhoe soverancy is a blantant insult by the pakeha on my people resulting in the setting back of relationsahip with these pokokohua,s about 100 years, to the days of the scorch earth policies the was commited by the then kawangatanga. It has happen to me directly twice, that my crandfather Rua kenana was arrested in Maungapohatu in 1916 on trump up charges,tohunga suppression act and all that tutae charges.
mr blythe

Christchurch, New Zealand

#5 Nov 2, 2007
Typical using the staged 9/11.The US criminal government's pretext for invading Iraq.Trading freedom's for "security".Bollock's .Stage 9/11 for control of Iraqi oil and and all other interest's involved.Look at Dickhead Cheney's HALLIBURTON.The coalition of vulture country's joining in for their "cut".The moronic populace's around the world scared believing in the big bad "terrorist's" boogeymen. Meanwhile their acceptance of terror tactic's from their own government's, in N.Z's case it's allright because their only a bunch of Maori's.Right.
Wrong! because it's only a matter of time before it become's a police state.
Strange?Read this somewhere it was only a couple of year's ago Tama iti thought terrorist's i.e Ahmed Zaoui should be locked up.Now Zaoui's free and Tama iti is inmprisoned for Terrorism?Go figure.Terrorism bollock's any excuse by the state to flex it's stupidity.
Nad

Auckland, New Zealand

#6 Nov 2, 2007
Say what is it with you
Mr blythe

#7 Nov 3, 2007
Nad wrote:
Say what is it with you
LOOSE CHANGE 2ND EDITION!
Kiwi

#8 Nov 19, 2007
Steve Parker New Zealand wrote:
It is you dam Mario that are causing all the racism and disharmony in NZ.You are and always have been a bunch of Mongrels In general.
<quoted text>
SSTEVEN PARKER,Did u get pick on mate at school to,lunch taken ? or yur job!Many have try,But we r still here STEVEN PARKER!The disharmony that u have supported,not us,When u see a maori it reminds u that u can never be truely a part of our Kiwiland!U an't Kiwi or NZer yur scared man,And Yes u should be scared STEVEN!
These mongrels set yur familys up on handouts of stolen maoriland when u arrived!Now the rent is overdue STEVEN PARKER.
Paybacks a bugger!
Yip

Wellington, New Zealand

#9 Jan 4, 2008
It is so obvious the Mongrel Governments of the world are out too get us,It is the old adage,Put fear into people and you control the people.

We will all be chipped very soon,They introduce things one bit at a time,They are destroying the Family unit,letting our schools turn to shit,on and on it goes. Meanwhile the stupid little people of the earth just go about their brainwashed bizness and have no idea.
mr blythe wrote:
Typical using the staged 9/11.The US criminal government's pretext for invading Iraq.Trading freedom's for "security".Bollock's .Stage 9/11 for control of Iraqi oil and and all other interest's involved.Look at Dickhead Cheney's HALLIBURTON.The coalition of vulture country's joining in for their "cut".The moronic populace's around the world scared believing in the big bad "terrorist's" boogeymen. Meanwhile their acceptance of terror tactic's from their own government's, in N.Z's case it's allright because their only a bunch of Maori's.Right.
Wrong! because it's only a matter of time before it become's a police state.
Strange?Read this somewhere it was only a couple of year's ago Tama iti thought terrorist's i.e Ahmed Zaoui should be locked up.Now Zaoui's free and Tama iti is inmprisoned for Terrorism?Go figure.Terrorism bollock's any excuse by the state to flex it's stupidity.
Yip

Wellington, New Zealand

#10 Jan 4, 2008
I truely regrete the fact that I was born in this backwards asshole little country at the Bottom of knowhere.
If it was up to me You trouble making Mairo's could have your land back and all us hard working white people that have made NZ what it is can be send off to a desent open minded country where they welcome sucess,Where they encourage our children to suceed and dream.

There are more pieces of shit in this country now from all of the world than there seem to be desent people,and most of that Shit is Black.

There is no such thing as racism as my opinions are all based on personal experiences wit Maoirs and really just watching how most of you behaive,you are generally Mongrels with bad attitude and poor me views of life.

You bring your little shit kids up to hate everything and everybody and where every they go they cause trouble.
Face the facts fella

I had to Mario Families in my Class at school,I had no idea they were different and played with both of the boys my age,One I am friends with till this day,The other has grown up in the typical maior tradition and is a looser.

So my opinions and views of Mari are simple.
I see what I see and it is not nice at all.
You people need to stop feeling sorry for yourselves,Stop being misinformed by the trouble making maiors in power,Stop trying to seperate Whites and blacks,Stop living like Mongrels,Start looking after your kids and bringing them up as Humans instead of little shit bushmonkeys
And just get on with your lives,Seriously.

Go out in the world and get a life instead of being such a dam shealtered little Kiwi Follower.

I hate NZ,I hate what it stands for and I dispise what Maris are doing to NZ.
I have been out of NZ most of the past 20 years ,I have never admitted I am from here,I look back and go,Shit, I hated that country from about 5 years old and my biggest dream was to get out as soon as I could,Thank God I did.

From what I can see,it looks like the hardest developed country in the world to live for many reasons.
May God have mearsy
Kiwi wrote:
<quoted text>SSTEVEN PARKER,Did u get pick on mate at school to,lunch taken ? or yur job!Many have try,But we r still here STEVEN PARKER!The disharmony that u have supported,not us,When u see a maori it reminds u that u can never be truely a part of our Kiwiland!U an't Kiwi or NZer yur scared man,And Yes u should be scared STEVEN!
These mongrels set yur familys up on handouts of stolen maoriland when u arrived!Now the rent is overdue STEVEN PARKER.
Paybacks a bugger!
Sorry New Zealander

Wellington, New Zealand

#11 Jan 4, 2008
I agree with everything you say Yip
Akiwi

#12 Jan 5, 2008
Yip wrote:
I truely regrete the fact that I was born in this backwards asshole little country at the Bottom of knowhere.
If it was up to me You trouble making Mairo's could have your land back and all us hard working white people that have made NZ what it is can be send off to a desent open minded country where they welcome sucess,Where they encourage our children to suceed and dream.
There are more pieces of shit in this country now from all of the world than there seem to be desent people,and most of that Shit is Black.
There is no such thing as racism as my opinions are all based on personal experiences wit Maoirs and really just watching how most of you behaive,you are generally Mongrels with bad attitude and poor me views of life.
You bring your little shit kids up to hate everything and everybody and where every they go they cause trouble.
Face the facts fella
I had to Mario Families in my Class at school,I had no idea they were different and played with both of the boys my age,One I am friends with till this day,The other has grown up in the typical maior tradition and is a looser.
So my opinions and views of Mari are simple.
I see what I see and it is not nice at all.
You people need to stop feeling sorry for yourselves,Stop being misinformed by the trouble making maiors in power,Stop trying to seperate Whites and blacks,Stop living like Mongrels,Start looking after your kids and bringing them up as Humans instead of little shit bushmonkeys
And just get on with your lives,Seriously.
Go out in the world and get a life instead of being such a dam shealtered little Kiwi Follower.
I hate NZ,I hate what it stands for and I dispise what Maris are doing to NZ.
I have been out of NZ most of the past 20 years ,I have never admitted I am from here,I look back and go,Shit, I hated that country from about 5 years old and my biggest dream was to get out as soon as I could,Thank God I did.
From what I can see,it looks like the hardest developed country in the world to live for many reasons.
May God have mearsy
<quoted text>
Why have you come back for?
To spread some sickness ideas you learn overseas.
You a had big problem back then, And you still do!
The white folk are just as bad,I mean look at the words coming out of your mouth, You got picked on at school by a big maori boy, And you wanted to get them black asses back if it was the last thing to do.You are scared of the maori people its in your voice,There for you have miss out on the best of this country and what it has to offer you as a real local Kiwi.

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#13 Jan 7, 2008
Why can't half the people on this thread spell Maori?? its not that hard.
and.. I don't really know who I agree with here, but if people were planning to kill people, then they should be punished, no matter what race they are. Why do people turn things into a race issue when it doesn't need to be turned into that?
zyclone b

Hallam, Australia

#16 Aug 3, 2008
Tane Rua wrote:
kai te mihi atu kia koe e te uri, ko koe tena kei roto ina ringa ote ture,i tenei ra ote ra hura kohatu ote rangatira nei ote Wharekiri biddle.kei te pai ete hoa i konei i Ruatahuna nei na whanau ote taha whakararo ote awa ohinemataroa ate weeti,Rapaera,Matt,Matiu Te pou,na rooia a Annette raua ko Jason, Tamati a me etah atu. I pai te ra, tutuki pai hoki.
speak english you stoneage peice of shit
zyclone b

Hallam, Australia

#17 Aug 3, 2008
Steve Parker New Zealand wrote:
<quoted text>
I LOVE YOU STEVE you are so right

Since: Jul 08

Mars

#18 Aug 4, 2008
Sorry New Zealander wrote:
I agree with everything you say Yip
So do I it was very well said.Many maoris are sick of all the crap too and have moved to Australiaa.
Sir

New Zealand

#19 Aug 18, 2008
You Mongrels need to to stop causing trouble in this country in many forms and just get along.

You need to to educate your people,You need to teach them respect and manners and disipline.

You need to stop teaching them to hate white people and in general being a bunch of lazy trouble making mongrels.

You need to get rid of all your gangs and what they stand for and upmost you need to stop givng the white people the oppitunity to look at you mongrels the way we do,You are trash
Sir

New Zealand

#20 Aug 18, 2008
It is not very offten I am wrong,Seriously,I am more gifted than you would ever believe if I told you
Sir

New Zealand

#21 Aug 18, 2008
Wake up
Sir

New Zealand

#22 Aug 18, 2008
[Amen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auckland, New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Discreet 420/Green/Buds/Hash in Auckland May 24 Qatar Tourist 1
Womens sexuality May 24 Ukamea 2
News Author Debates Beyond Reasonable Doubt: God Exists (Dec '09) May 12 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 54
Any chemtrails over Auckland and NZ in general? (Jul '07) May 1 Antman 173
Onecoin Event with Ed Ludbrook 9th of may in Au... Apr '16 OnecoinOneworld 1
News Not So Far-Fetched: How Cats And Dogs Can Use G... Apr '16 Library Card 1
News Melbourne world's most liveable city, Damascus ... (Aug '13) Mar '16 Law 54
More from around the web