Murder arrests

Murder arrests

There are 5 comments on the Fiji Times story from Feb 15, 2013, titled Murder arrests. In it, Fiji Times reports that:

TWO men charged with the murder of Fiji-born Shalvin Prasad appeared in the Manukau District Court in Auckland, New Zealand, yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fiji Times.

Since: Dec 09

Auckland, New Zealand

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Wonder what nat were they, this should be good

“dont live in a dream world be ”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 16, 2013
netbanger wrote:
Wonder what nat were they, this should be good
they the same race as prasad,be that indian or indianfijian, it was said on 3 news the other night.but no names.
hello to you anyhow been a while

Since: Dec 09

Auckland, New Zealand

#3 Feb 16, 2013
sick of them wrote:
<quoted text>they the same race as prasad,be that indian or indianfijian, it was said on 3 news the other night.but no names.
hello to you anyhow been a while
Cheers for that, i been in sydney for the last few days, sht yeah im slow, time flys when your having fun aye
Rangis Boyfriend

Christchurch, New Zealand

#4 Feb 17, 2013
netbanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheers for that, i been in sydney for the last few days, sht yeah im slow, time flys when your having fun aye
It flys when part Maori's are around too. It's how they conduct most Waitangi days and they just love scraping it out each other's rear ends to get a good handful.

“dont live in a dream world be ”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5 Feb 21, 2013
Rangis Boyfriend wrote:
<quoted text>
It flys when part Maori's are around too. It's how they conduct most Waitangi days and they just love scraping it out each other's rear ends to get a good handful.
come on,come out of the closet,your always talking about bums,you seem infatuated with black arses,dont tell me all the maori kids are going to have to watch out for you.
ring micheal laws and his boyfreind,you may be able to hook up with the rebels for a good old fashion boys bum down, yeah!! haa!! ride em cowboy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auckland, New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weed in Auckland 3 hr Primah 7
Where to Get Top Quality Hash/ Wee d / Meds in ... 9 hr Jermain 3
Where to get Quality Weed / Meds in Auckland Wed kenix 4
Where to get Top Quality Hash / Wee d / Meds in... Wed Shane 3
News British Medical Journal piece says evidence doe... Nov 26 VitaminD 1
Good person wanted - Orakei Auckland Nov 24 MrBump 1
News Can robot pets comfort like the real thing? Nov 22 MKDaniels 3
More from around the web