Police officer shot dead in Mangere

Sep 11, 2008 Full story: The Otago Daily Times 20

Police block the road where a Police officer was shot dead and another injured after a raid on a P lab, Mangere East, Auckland, New Zealand, today.

Full Story
DUH

New Zealand

#1 Sep 15, 2008
So much for the thin blue line.To think these moron's spend all this time on surveillance and "knowing about the streets".How dumb are these cop's?.You'd think they at least would of had some sort of protection.Oop's my bad they did about a half a block away there was the armed offender's unit.And as these idiotic undercover keystone cop's were running for their live's literally.The armed offender's did'nt have have a clue wtf was going on.One shot and is now dead and the other idiot is still in hospital.Brainless.If this is the protection the public can expect then hell I'm arming myself!!
Masina

New Zealand

#2 Sep 17, 2008
LMAO!!! AWOI KAFIOLAE...IA DUHHHHH! A LE ARMED FOI LEOLEO O LAE MUAMUA GA MAFAUFAU POO LE A LE LUNCH O LE AOAULI...IA AE SOIA LE FAI GA KALA FAAPEGA KEI UA OSO AKU LE LEOLEO LEA UA MALIU FAGA IA OE!! but come on u gotta measure up the positive aspects of their work in our community,,this is just one mistake and you wanna backfire??! never mind just tune into Leann rimes and "life goes on"...so if ur armed..hell yea everyone gonna be armed!! u prob will kill more people...oooh i aint liking the colour of ur voice hahahaha thnk you thank you vedi much...mwaaah
JaSan

Saga, Japan

#3 Sep 18, 2008
Masina wrote:
LMAO!!! AWOI KAFIOLAE...IA DUHHHHH! A LE ARMED FOI LEOLEO O LAE MUAMUA GA MAFAUFAU POO LE A LE LUNCH O LE AOAULI...IA AE SOIA LE FAI GA KALA FAAPEGA KEI UA OSO AKU LE LEOLEO LEA UA MALIU FAGA IA OE!! but come on u gotta measure up the positive aspects of their work in our community,,this is just one mistake and you wanna backfire??! never mind just tune into Leann rimes and "life goes on"...so if ur armed..hell yea everyone gonna be armed!! u prob will kill more people...oooh i aint liking the colour of ur voice hahahaha thnk you thank you vedi much...mwaaah
Suga ua ova lou ai sushi.....hehehe...

malo le eva!
DUH

Auckland, New Zealand

#5 Sep 20, 2008
Masina wrote:
Yeah right.One mistake?Tell me the end result of this lil ol mistake.A life was lost.I'm talking about the plan.Where's the contingency y'know plan B the back up ,the calvary if chit hit's the fan.Nothing so two plain clothe's or undercover's.Walked in unarmed,unprotected.Can you not see something wrong with this picture.One I dont see anything wrong with people arming themselve's.You automatically jump to the conclusion that there'll be firefight's on every street corner or mass shooting's everyday.Have a bit more faith.Yeah and the colour of my "voice" is red meaning I'm angry that if the Police would allow that to happen to their own.Do you they're going to give a stuff about the rest of us?.
Last but not least trivializing this tragedy with a listen to Leanne Rime's tune.Say's something about the colour of your voice.Do you think
"life goe's on" to those directly affected!!.
Masina

New Zealand

#6 Sep 22, 2008
oooh can you pls pass me a dictionary first!! contingency?? thats like eating spaghetti?? well for your information why don't you submit a proposal to who ever deals with those kind of issues...
do i think life goes on with you calling the deceased "morons" "brainless" "dumb" huh? huh? i mean have a read of your own language perhaps ur get an idea that "life should go on" without ur lame "trivilizing" thoughts/language...
Masina

New Zealand

#7 Sep 22, 2008
hahahahaha JSan...vaai laia?? o a ga fualaau ua e kago kuu i lau susi?? lol pasi mai se ka kalo pls...ma se apafafago sei fui ai ia DUH..
Peter

Auckland, New Zealand

#8 Sep 23, 2008
Masina wrote:
hahahahaha JSan...vaai laia?? o a ga fualaau ua e kago kuu i lau susi?? lol pasi mai se ka kalo pls...ma se apafafago sei fui ai ia DUH..
I am the moderator, sorry no primitive languages allowed on this site thank you.
Danni verk

UK

#9 Sep 23, 2008
its sad to see that any one has to die including the fuzz for some idiotic cause even the dopey suicide bombers who were fooled into some form of fools paradise by the idiotic religo god believing nutters that inhabit this planet bet their having fun lol I say EFF them all . I would sooner spend the rest me life trying to catch the mythical now dissapearing kahawai that once lived in the surrounding Auckland seashores ex fourteen pounder catcher from the patumahoe before we went pc mad.

Since: Apr 07

New Zealand

#10 Sep 25, 2008
DUH wrote:
So much for the thin blue line.To think these moron's spend all this time on surveillance and "knowing about the streets".How dumb are these cop's?.You'd think they at least would of had some sort of protection.Oop's my bad they did about a half a block away there was the armed offender's unit.And as these idiotic undercover keystone cop's were running for their live's literally.The armed offender's did'nt have have a clue wtf was going on.One shot and is now dead and the other idiot is still in hospital.Brainless.If this is the protection the public can expect then hell I'm arming myself!!
L-O-F'ng-L... Totally agree with this. Just comes to show how stupid NZ cops are these days... Someone needs to tell them to never do a Rambo act like that again.. Damn!
Bill

Auckland, New Zealand

#11 Sep 26, 2008
Triple H is da Man wrote:
<quoted text>
L-O-F'ng-L... Totally agree with this. Just comes to show how stupid NZ cops are these days... Someone needs to tell them to never do a Rambo act like that again.. Damn!
What do you mean rambo acts, they were undercover they cant wear bullet proof vests, theyl get found out. Undercovers stop a lot a p being made
Masina

New Zealand

#12 Sep 28, 2008
oh i am for the sorry to you Peter
JaSan

Takeo, Japan

#13 Sep 28, 2008
Peter wrote:
<quoted text> I am the moderator, sorry no primitive languages allowed on this site thank you.
Peter kiss your ass. I bet you cant!
Masina

New Zealand

#14 Sep 30, 2008
lol JaSan vaai kaua i faga sao e peter haha..
JaSan

Takeo, Japan

#15 Sep 30, 2008
Masina wrote:
lol JaSan vaai kaua i faga sao e peter haha..
Mmmm e fai e primitive tatou ae le iloa e primitive aga foliga

MWahahahahaa.

doe fedaui
yowser

Christchurch, New Zealand

#16 Oct 1, 2008
Jasan the was formerly japanese Samoan who got hammered in another thread.So the clown changed it's name.English please!! so everyone understands or in your case Jasan INGRISH evlyone.If you want to converse in Samoan there are the Samoan thread's to do so.But it must be confusing for both Masina and Japanese samoan well y'know having both feet in different door's.Obviously not being fully either, are now coming into threads to show off their half breedness.To both, ae kae muli ufa pa'a mumuku elo.(translation have a nice day
Machina and Jacksy).
JaSan Japanese Samoan so

Takeo, Japan

#17 Oct 1, 2008
yowser wrote:
Jasan the was formerly japanese Samoan who got hammered in another thread.So the clown changed it's name.English please!! so everyone understands or in your case Jasan INGRISH evlyone.If you want to converse in Samoan there are the Samoan thread's to do so.But it must be confusing for both Masina and Japanese samoan well y'know having both feet in different door's.Obviously not being fully either, are now coming into threads to show off their half breedness.To both, ae kae muli ufa pa'a mumuku elo.(translation have a nice day
Machina and Jacksy).
Hammered? Excuse me? I dont think so.
As for your last comment is that what your mother taught you? OR Is that what you heard everyday from your father? If i want to converse in Samoan to a fellow Samoan in a NZ thread than thats my freedom exersise, Iam not talking to you or any other member so whats your business?
Alu laia e a`o fa`alelei ou amio afai e te le iloa tautala me se fa`aaloalo aua laia e te fa`alia lou valea i upu palauvale. In other words Eat your words.
SparXz

Auckland, New Zealand

#19 Oct 9, 2008
because the Police have given the general public very little information relating to the circumstances leading up to this shooting, alot off what has been reported is speculation and/or assumptions.

From what i have gathered (from alot of reliable sources) the police were actually targeting a visitors car to the Hain Road address, as this person is believed (assumed) to be connected to a "P" lab.

There is has been no evidence that a "P" or anything relating to one has been found at the Hain road address. They found a storage shed and safe deposit box with numerous items, but have yet to ellobrate further.

I am pretty sure if the Police were targeting the Mangere address they would have got some proper intel before targeting a vehicle in a driveway at 1:45am. I know if i saw someone tampering with my vehicle in my driveway at this time of morning - i would be far from happy.

We live in a technological age where electronics are getting smaller and more affordable by the day - Private citizens own alot of CCTV devices these days, as its nice to be able to answer the door without wondering if its a thug intention on robbing your house.

All i can say is 9/11 is another bad day for everyone involved. Many lives will still be effected because of this day.

Its funny how everyone goes on about how "P" destroys lives and the criminals should be brought to justice, how many lives have been destroyed by stock market, and financal/loaning companies crashes - yet no-one has to face the music! Let alone Polictians/council and civil servants that are on 1/2million +$$$ a year.

Gosh main stream media do a exilant job at using drugs as the "whipping boy" while the country is getting rooted in the ass by overpaid civil servants.

We are a bunch off sheep..... BAAA!
dullz

Christchurch, New Zealand

#20 Oct 10, 2008
SparXz wrote:
because the Police have given the general public very little information relating to the circumstances leading up to this shooting, alot off what has been reported is speculation and/or assumptions.
From what i have gathered (from alot of reliable sources) the police were actually targeting a visitors car to the Hain Road address, as this person is believed (assumed) to be connected to a "P" lab.
There is has been no evidence that a "P" or anything relating to one has been found at the Hain road address. They found a storage shed and safe deposit box with numerous items, but have yet to ellobrate further.
I am pretty sure if the Police were targeting the Mangere address they would have got some proper intel before targeting a vehicle in a driveway at 1:45am. I know if i saw someone tampering with my vehicle in my driveway at this time of morning - i would be far from happy.
We live in a technological age where electronics are getting smaller and more affordable by the day - Private citizens own alot of CCTV devices these days, as its nice to be able to answer the door without wondering if its a thug intention on robbing your house.
All i can say is 9/11 is another bad day for everyone involved. Many lives will still be effected because of this day.
Its funny how everyone goes on about how "P" destroys lives and the criminals should be brought to justice, how many lives have been destroyed by stock market, and financal/loaning companies crashes - yet no-one has to face the music! Let alone Polictians/council and civil servants that are on 1/2million +$$$ a year.
Gosh main stream media do a exilant job at using drugs as the "whipping boy" while the country is getting rooted in the ass by overpaid civil servants.
We are a bunch off sheep..... BAAA!
Conspiracy theory's up to the wazoo abound.The biggest joke, make that, the worst ever conspiracy theory I've heard is a guy in a cave along with a bunch of others orchestrated these event's.Forget the pod, missile and other's just look at the building's .Gee is it me or is this the first time in history.Yeah that's right History that three, three,three!!! building's fall
into itself i.e it's own footprint due to FIRE.
Hmmm remembering the basic's that when object's collapse it will naturally fall through the LEAST
path of resistance .How doe's this explain falling
through itself?Obvious Controlled demolition forget all the tosser's and their but how did they manage prep the building's? rant.When
scuzz bucket corporate fraudster's can scam billion's,when a doofus can be elected president
with less vote's.You tell me if it is not within the realm's of possibility.
Just look at the building's the evidence.The evidence speak's for itself.Grab a copy of LOOSE CHANGE.Ask question's demand answer's!!!
sayohmy

New Zealand

#21 Oct 13, 2008
wow DUH you passionate guy you

haha do people still call the cops the "fuzz"

thats funny

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#22 Oct 16, 2008
DUH wrote:
Firstly....i dont think they are or were dumb.......it was such a tragedy
and so horrible and sad that that cop lost his life

.....i wish they just gassed that whole house out......or hey, they could
have used gang members as shields!!??:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auckland, New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
love Jan 22 20man 4
Does sex sell? (Apr '11) Jan 21 zack 4
Five things the goss mags swear are true (Mar '14) Jan 18 Kanelbulle 59
World Welcomes 2015 With Spectacular Displays Dec 31 Gatvol 1
Gay/Bi Dec '14 Wassup 1
what do NZ women think about asian men? (Oct '12) Dec '14 Jacksen 24
gay looking for relationship with a daddy Dec '14 kaneboy 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:05 am PST