cancel live with kelly ..it sucks
ThomasA

Chelsea, AL

#84 Sep 11, 2012
Dr Sal Calabro wrote:
Kelly still needs a boob job.
She's happy AND self confident with her body as is so why bother?
Logic

United States

#85 Sep 12, 2012
bigtool wrote:
<quoted text>YOU MEAN,GET HIS BLACK FEET OFF THE FURNITURE.IN FACT KEEP BLACK SHIT AWAY FROM THE HAMPTONS. AWAY
You are very ignorant
Dr Sal Calabro

AOL

#86 Sep 15, 2012
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>She's happy AND self confident with her body as is so why bother?
Because she has the chest of a 12 year old and with some boobs she'd look pretty hot.
Pastviewer

Pensacola, FL

#87 Apr 17, 2013
It was enjoyable with Regis, and even not bad with a different co-host every day. When they put Michael on with her it turned horrible. She kisses his a**and he kisses his a** too. He is so in love with himself in a very irritating way, I never knew until him that anyone could be more self absorbed than Kelly. The two together just suck. I no longer watch. I will come into the room to change the channel if I hear them coming on because they are so irritating.
trista

Richmond, VA

#88 Apr 17, 2013
I agree with past viewer! I can't stand it either. I use to watch regis and kelly all the time, but this is miserable. They don't have good chemistry and Michael and kelly have no timing. Even the guest act uncomfortable. Kelly and Michael act like they are forcing emotion or interest in guest because they are really apparently absorbed with themselves. I don't get how this show survives! Who the heck is watching this and if they are how can they do it every day? It is crazy.

“You have a right to....”

Since: Dec 07

protect yourself from Liberals

#89 Apr 17, 2013
trista wrote:
I agree with past viewer! I can't stand it either. I use to watch regis and kelly all the time, but this is miserable. They don't have good chemistry and Michael and kelly have no timing. Even the guest act uncomfortable. Kelly and Michael act like they are forcing emotion or interest in guest because they are really apparently absorbed with themselves. I don't get how this show survives! Who the heck is watching this and if they are how can they do it every day? It is crazy.
who's watching ? from your post, it looks like just you
razrbk1

Atlanta, GA

#90 Jan 21, 2014
kelly ripa is exactly who SNL made fun of,,,,,, how can the suits think this should work for TV
bigtool

Old Bridge, NJ

#91 Jan 27, 2014
get rid of the black guy and ratings will improve in the south--maybe
Maggie

Baltimore, MD

#93 Jul 6, 2014
Her lack of education is obvious. So scripted it's ridiculous. What made the shoe a hit was the spontaneity. That left with regis. No longer watch.
Dr Sal Calabro

Valley Stream, NY

#94 Jul 14, 2014
Still needs a boob job.
Electrolux North America

Los Angeles, CA

#95 Jul 15, 2014
With those small and noncompetitive nubins she is perfect to sell home appliances to larger busted women (aka tweens with money). Although she orders her house slaves to operate them, and has no knowledge of how they work.
Perona

Las Vegas, NV

#96 Apr 21, 2016
Never Liked Her!!!!Hate Kathee Lee!!!! Now THAT the best entertainer of the show is gone... I will never have it on for my Dog's. Kelly you never grow up. You are a shame to anybody that has to listen to you. Can't wait for you to shut up. We all love Micheal!!!!!!!!!! He has been carrying the show.!!!!!!!!!
Perona

Las Vegas, NV

#97 Apr 21, 2016
Kelly go home and take care of your children. WE HATE THAT YOU ARE ON TV.
ginger rabbi

Drums, PA

#98 Apr 21, 2016
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
yourself???
His load. He is a Megan's law registrant.
ginger rabbi

Drums, PA

#99 Apr 21, 2016
Get rid of Kelly Ripa and put Chelsea Handler on. Her teeeeeets will draw in chronic masturbators like myself.
SdE

Fairfield, CT

#100 Apr 26, 2016
Perona wrote:
Never Liked Her!!!!Hate Kathee Lee!!!! Now THAT the best entertainer of the show is gone... I will never have it on for my Dog's. Kelly you never grow up. You are a shame to anybody that has to listen to you. Can't wait for you to shut up. We all love Micheal!!!!!!!!!! He has been carrying the show.!!!!!!!!!
Michael was nothing more than an over paid athlete playing host.....even thou I never liked Kelly ripa, it is her show to run, she has the senority and deserves the respect....the best thing for her to do is to have a morning talk show like oprahs.... oprah was a one person host, Kelly just needs to get decent guests to help her along....
gender equality

Drums, PA

#101 Apr 27, 2016
I heard that Michael gets paid more, because he has a dong. That is why Kelly went on strike.
Golfnut

Appleton, WI

#102 May 6, 2016
Kelly is basically nothing. She talks trash and that's about it. No wonder Michael wants to leave. I think Kelly needs to tend to her family to never be seen again. Get a real job Kelly!
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#103 May 6, 2016
Golfnut wrote:
Kelly is basically nothing. She talks trash and that's about it. No wonder Michael wants to leave. I think Kelly needs to tend to her family to never be seen again. Get a real job Kelly!
Do we hear a bit of jealousy in your post??? You could be right there in the big $$$$$$ like Kelly but YOU chose your own path in life. Everything in this world is available to you too so when some take advantage of those opportunities and do well, keep your comments to yourself. You had and have opportunities but getting a stubborn old mule to the water trough is strictly up to the mule!!!!!
I can fap to this

Drums, PA

#104 May 7, 2016
I would suck on Ripa's cute natural tatas. I am more into the vulva and vagina anyways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 38 min Paul Yanks 334,468
im victim to phoneSex Assault 48 min Ellison ISIS Muslim 13
jets talk back (Dec '07) 49 min Paul Yanks 13,326
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 2 hr Paris Cowboy 84
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Flirts9578 312,838
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 3 hr Textmepls 451
Madam President 4 hr doomednewt 190

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance