Pulls a good train

Wishes she aborted Monroe

Proud of her Gay son

Well worth $1.65

Sword Swallower

Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#83 Jan 29, 2013
Hey Chuckles it seems your Mom loves a nice "Tea Bag" now and then?
Do you know anyone "ELSE" who does?
I do so enjoy playing with you.
Here you go you deserve a nice cookie.
Giggle
Giggle
Giggle
;)
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#84 Jan 30, 2013
I saw your Mom at Penn Station
I gave her $1.65....so you know what she gave me?
Giggle
Giggle
Giggle
;)
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#85 Jan 30, 2013
I OWN YOU SANCHEZ wrote:
Missing your make believe fairy tales on the LPW thread PrettyQueen?
I noticed your trademark roundmouth in post #4.
How is your Mom???
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#86 Feb 11, 2013
How is your Mom??
I got$1.65
;)
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#88 Feb 11, 2013
You know
Giggle
;)
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#89 Feb 12, 2013
Mitt Romney pimps out your Mom for $1.65.
Does any one ELSE BLOW FOR LESS?
ROFLMFAO!!!
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#90 Feb 13, 2013
Giggle
My favorite thread!

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#91 Feb 13, 2013
Just a John wrote:
Giggle
My favorite thread!
Ok, skip all that BS stuff so we can get right to the meat and potatoes here. Did you pvt message me last nite with the profile beginning with the letter D? I didn't get a response back. And if its you, that info is highly unlikely. Its over 100 miles from Green Valley according to my calculations. Its too far away
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#92 Feb 13, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, skip all that BS stuff so we can get right to the meat and potatoes here. Did you pvt message me last nite with the profile beginning with the letter D? I didn't get a response back. And if its you, that info is highly unlikely. Its over 100 miles from Green Valley according to my calculations. Its too far away
Industrial park sound familiar? I ain't beggin Peter to pay........

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#93 Feb 13, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
Industrial park sound familiar? I ain't beggin Peter to pay........
I'll look at it again. While an ISP isn't always accurate. Mine if not in profile, does reflect an adjacent city. But 100 miles seems too far. But thank you and if you have a problem in the Yankee forum with a poster, just ask. 2 people this morning already are getting on my nerves and have broken the #1 rule in the forum today
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#94 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>I'll look at it again. While an ISP isn't always accurate. Mine if not in profile, does reflect an adjacent city. But 100 miles seems too far. But thank you and if you have a problem in the Yankee forum with a poster, just ask. 2 people this morning already are getting on my nerves and have broken the #1 rule in the forum today
Glad to help out Pal
Age and 100 mile radius narrows down a soc sec # query ISP brings it even closer. This is not rocket science , just the right routing program , random intel and a little hard work. I got a fish on my own line that I an almost ready to reel in. Thanks for the offer

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#95 Feb 13, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to help out Pal
Age and 100 mile radius narrows down a soc sec # query ISP brings it even closer. This is not rocket science , just the right routing program , random intel and a little hard work. I got a fish on my own line that I an almost ready to reel in. Thanks for the offer
I'm going to run that thru my own channels after thats all done, present it to the poster. Depending on his reaction will determine if its accurate or not. Have a great day, Gotta run

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#96 Feb 13, 2013
stalkers hard at work...soon...for one its soon..
Just a John AKA

Riverhead, NY

#97 Feb 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
stalkers hard at work...soon...for one its soon..
Just an FYI "Just a John" is Mrs Deformed Sanchez(a guy) aka Logic and The Loon on the Obama threads.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#98 Feb 13, 2013
Just a John AKA wrote:
<quoted text>
Just an FYI "Just a John" is Mrs Deformed Sanchez(a guy) aka Logic and The Loon on the Obama threads.

thanks...so much for sanchez being dead, lol.
Just a John Sanchez

Riverhead, NY

#99 Feb 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks...so much for sanchez being dead, lol.
Check out the "What Happened To The West Babylon Poster" thread...he posted in profile long after his so called death.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#100 Feb 13, 2013
Just a John AKA wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know, the West Babylon ISP poster needs to be shown the most utmost respect on all the forums. This is a true good guy and Topix is welcome to have him here. Make sure this poster is shown the respect he deserves

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#101 Feb 13, 2013
Wasn't Monroe that little gay guy on Too Close For Comfort?

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#103 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>I'll look at it again. While an ISP isn't always accurate. Mine if not in profile, does reflect an adjacent city. But 100 miles seems too far. But thank you and if you have a problem in the Yankee forum with a poster, just ask. 2 people this morning already are getting on my nerves and have broken the #1 rule in the forum today
What rules do you think you're setting up, loser? You're a nobody. You'll always be a nobody. Even your mother knows you're a nobody. Now go away nobody.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#104 Feb 13, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
What rules do you think you're setting up, loser? You're a nobody. You'll always be a nobody. Even your mother knows you're a nobody. Now go away nobody.
Dude, stop following me around. Find something better to do. The Yankee forum is well aware of the rule. There is to be no pro Obama posts in any way in that forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to go? (Jun '15) 13 min southern at heart 10,352
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 29 min Met fan 38,697
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 31 min Mrs DW 327,432
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 1 hr Bruser 8,240
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 58,826
last post wins! (Jun '10) 1 hr Red_Forman 26,240
News Andrew Jackson is getting bumped from the $20 1 hr Ha Ha 65
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 2 hr DBWriter 10,578
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages