We are deserters too!.
Foxy

London, KY

#1 Jun 7, 2014
That Vet. Obama freed with those 6 terrorist freed is a deserter?. We'll people should judge their Damn selves first!!!. They're deserters!, they have deserted our vets. When they come home from a war, we have homeless vets. Hungry vets, sick vets that can't see a doctor.etc. Every vet. That comes home gets something accused on him!. This vet Obama freed is no exception!. If you ask me, "AMERICA IS PATHETIC!!!".
They never tell the truth

Poughkeepsie, NY

#3 Jun 8, 2014
Again agree 100%, and this Vet is the the only one we know of or they talked about, during any type of 'conflict' the 'Armed Forced' Chain of Command can be F***up... sometimes from company commander all the way down to 'Platoon Leaders' with so many personal issues, from alcohol abused to everything else, and we can go 'On and On' but most times they'll try to keep it within or cover u for the 'Superior officers'... enough said... Also these younger soldiers are usually 'fed up' limited access to females, Forbidden to go 'off post' meaning outside the base most times as i'm typing this there soldiers serving times for breaking this one particular Rule... and the List goes on and on...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TV Land shows Racial Slurs NOT Funny.Sanford an... 32 min Again-Septem 3
Pax Christie Band Of a Theives and SCPD 55 min PlottmasterAM 1
News Report: Vornado among bidders in anticipated la... (Feb '16) 1 hr Kevin 339
ROBERT and Abraham Schiff DRUG MONEY LAUNDERING... 1 hr Plotts 12
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Freedomofexpression 317,440
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 hr Paul Yanks 340,215
jets talk back (Dec '07) 2 hr Paul Yanks 14,355
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 2 hr Paul Yanks 6,749
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 2 hr SirLiesAlot 5,209

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages