Shooting deaths are up sharply in Can...

Shooting deaths are up sharply in Canarsie, East New York, East Bronx

There are 2 comments on the New York Daily News story from Jun 10, 2014, titled Shooting deaths are up sharply in Canarsie, East New York, East Bronx. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

So far this year, shootings have tripled in Canarsie, Brooklyn, and doubled in East New York, Brooklyn, and in the 47th Precinct in the East Bronx Police investigate the scene of a triple shooting in The Bronx that resulted in at least 2 fatalities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Dan

Wesley Chapel, FL

#1 Jun 11, 2014
Welcome back to the days of Dinkins. You have An Incompetent boob of a mayor who has locked down the police from doing their job ....this is what you get.

I give Debozoio credit for providing an illusion of a Police force by getting Bratton back. Bratton must be boiling over being nothing but a paper tiger this time around
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#2 Jun 11, 2014
ahhh them N word people with unregistered unlicensed guns out trying out the toys on the boys.

how long is society going to tolerate this crap from the n word people.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
if you see a russian in your city , you should ... 1 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 3
Jimmy Kimmel blames Trump, Congress for school ... 1 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 10
Message to Joy Behar FROM GOD REPENT 2 hr REPENT 3
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr June VanDerMark 329,938
Kimmel afraid to run for office 2 hr Guest 2
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 2 hr Guest 7,297
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 2 hr Guest 6,636
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 6 hr jimi-yank 46,368

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages