Deuce

Pensacola, FL

#1 Nov 15, 2011
the site is run by a company name masque publishing. the games are rigged for exciting play not real play. real play would be boring for the paying players. the site has turned into a bingo lotto game! AOL lost its WSOP rating because of the rigged games. then there are the ads that tell you to thank the sponsor for the free games!! last time i looked, aol is not free, tell that to my check book!
allini

Wylie, TX

#2 Jan 22, 2012
Deuce is an IDIOT. There is bingo poker because the chips have no real value. Thus players chase, make bad calls, and in general do not play well. Thus you have several players in any pot on the river.

There is no WSOP rating to be given. May I remind the idiot that WSOP had many advertisements for play for pay sites that have shut down AND owners under indictment for fraud.

Masque uses a common random card program.

By the way idiot you can get AOL free.
Gordy

Angier, NC

#3 Jun 20, 2012
I love playing aol seven card draw poker. Althought the games may not be rigged, my question is this. I've played poker for over 50 years and it's a game of skill and chance. However, on the aol Low Stakes 7 card stud, I've seen players with over 220 MILLION in points. That's impossible to accumulate that much. I watched one of these players for several days. Played poker right along with them, and they didn't win amymore than anyone else. But each day their "winnings" had increased by thousands of dollars. I don't know how, but it happens frequently. I've also seen players win 8 to 10 or more games consecutivel, with no one else winning anything. Again, in real poker this does not happen whether you're experienced or not the odds are astonomical that this would happen. So, rigged or not, I enjoy it but like a game of checkers, there is no real value but you play to win the game. If the cards are shuffled and dealt randomly, fine. If not it tends to take away some of the fun of the game.
Tommy

Franklin, TN

#4 Aug 25, 2012
AOL poker is a joke. They DO NOT randomly deal the cards. How many times in REAL poke do Quads come up?..Strait flushes?..Royal Flushes? AOL picks winners and loosers. It may just be the seat not the individual but it is rigged for sure. Also the program conditions folks to get certain type hands thus setting them up for failure when the program is changed. FACT!!!
calphen

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Jun 24, 2013
Went from 24% win to 1% over 3 months. 1 mil plus to 0
TJa

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Sep 9, 2013
So whats the best website to play poker?
low_pair

Roslindale, MA

#7 Apr 7, 2014
The odds seem to hold up. Hitting straight draws, flush draws, flopping sets, etc all seem to check out mathematically.

Many players seeing every flop with rags, means unlikely monsters you wouldn't likely witness in a cash game will come up a bunch.

eights full of fives happens here, but who calls a raise preflop with 85 with money on the line? Players simply have to adjust for this by raising more preflop with good hands.

Raising to 8k or twice the big blind is weaksauce. Make it at least 16k, and you'll get less guff from any-two type players. You'll still lose sometimes to unlikely hands, but you'll be making them put more money in when you're best in the meantime.
AOL SUCKS

Spring Hill, TN

#9 May 9, 2014
I called a guy Chicken Shit as we do sometimes busting balls and the banned me for 2 weeks. Really? America On Line or Poker Nazis On Line?
DantesGonnaGetIt UpThere

Thomson, GA

#10 May 9, 2014
Strip poker is the best!

Me and the boys play it every Saturnday!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 min Unbiased Padres Fan 315,558
Hillary declares! Then refuses all interviews. 21 min Just Saying 2
Does Baltimore need more Starbucks? 23 min Just Saying 2
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 29 min Just Saying 18,941
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min OzRitz 52,891
National guard to Baltimore tonight? 33 min Just Saying 2
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 43 min jimi-yank 35,586
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 1 hr BS detector 3,240
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]