will black people ever rule the world

Posted in the New York Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
bigtool

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Sep 16, 2010
no,only if the world's collective IQ falls below 60.
Another Savage Phony

Englishtown, NJ

#2 Sep 17, 2010
bigtool wrote:
no,only if the world's collective IQ falls below 60.
Or your mother keeps swallowing.
Grand Wizard

Huntington Station, NY

#3 Sep 17, 2010
The black race has had over 250 years to acclimate themselves to a civilized society and have failed miserably.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nah

United States

#4 Sep 17, 2010
chinese will
Say what

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Sep 17, 2010
Only when coconuts become WMDs.
the truth

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Sep 17, 2010
why do apes always look pissed off.because they know in a thousand years they will become black humans
bigtool

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Sep 17, 2010
60 is to high 40 is more the norm and when colt 45 goes for 30 cents a 6-pack and kools goes for 40 cents a pack and kfc is for free. big penis means small brain and the black male is leader of that
Ardmore Baxter

Henderson, TX

#8 Sep 17, 2010
Sad to say no. The truth is that there is not enough cooperation in the black community. the saying that the biggest threat to a black man is another black man. sad but true.
Blacks cannot stand for another black man to prosper.
Ardmore
bigtool_has smalltool

Englishtown, NJ

#9 Sep 18, 2010
bigtool wrote:
60 is to high 40 is more the norm and when colt 45 goes for 30 cents a 6-pack and kools goes for 40 cents a pack and kfc is for free. big penis means small brain and the black male is leader of that
And when your mother drops her bj price from $5.00 to $2.00,they can buy more beer and cigs.

Wake UP America

White Plains, NY

#10 Sep 18, 2010
bigtool wrote:
When YOU learn the difference between To, Too and Two, THEN you can talk about IQ scores.
Wake UP America

White Plains, NY

#11 Sep 18, 2010
It's sad, but after the INcompetent black man this sleeping country put in the White House, it will be a LONG time before another is even given a CHANCE at a high position. I feel bad for the Educated, Hard Working Blacks that Obama's incompetence helped keep them from moving up in life.

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

#12 Sep 18, 2010
What a waste of bandwidth...

Since: Jun 10

2012 A REPEAT OF 2010

#13 Sep 18, 2010
Wake UP America wrote:
It's sad, but after the INcompetent black man this sleeping country put in the White House, it will be a LONG time before another is even given a CHANCE at a high position. I feel bad for the Educated, Hard Working Blacks that Obama's incompetence helped keep them from moving up in life.
Too bad it took an election to open the eyes of many to what 'fundamentally transform America' really means to Obama and his ilk.
Socialized medicine
War on Prosperity
Escalate racial tensions
The Green Scheme
Open Borders
Bumbling Homeland Security
Telegraphing war strategy
Non Stop Apology Tour
Get in step

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Sep 18, 2010
Ardmore Baxter wrote:
Sad to say no. The truth is that there is not enough cooperation in the black community. the saying that the biggest threat to a black man is another black man. sad but true.
Blacks cannot stand for another black man to prosper.
Ardmore
I'm serious. Greeks in the Sixth Century BC were the first people on earth that had an army that marched in step. It revolutionized European warfare and led to the gradual ascendancy of Western Europe.

European music is considered too formal in most of the world. Much of it has a march beat, as do the dances. Europeans were the first people to learn how to work together and stay free individuals. Everyone else was an armed mob or an army of slaves.
funny

United States

#15 Sep 18, 2010
they cant even run a neighborhood correctly.
bigtool

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Sep 18, 2010
p-diddy is writing a new song for america.its called "we is good,you know,we is smart,you know,we is in love with the welfare check,keeps them coming,you know".
Latasha Brawley

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Sep 18, 2010
funny wrote:
they cant even run a neighborhood correctly.
It depends. Run it where? Into the ground?
bigtool

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Sep 18, 2010
go to jersey city and check them out laying all over the streets.all have brown bags in their hands.
boo hoo

United States

#19 Sep 18, 2010
No actually they can correctly do that pretty good.
Corporate Elite

Toledo, OH

#21 Sep 18, 2010
Well, the first known civilizations where in China, India, Mesapotomia (modern day Iraq), and Egypt. Blacks HAD ranned the world (see MOORS). The real question is WILL THE POOR OF ALL RACES WILL EVER CONTROL THEIR OWN DESTINY????? Or are they will continue to be OPPRESSED by the Elites like myself.

In addition, I don't like Blacks, Whites, Latinoes, Asians, or Native American BROKIES. I like those who have WEALTH and FORTUNE. Those people of color, as well as the white Elitist CLASS is a part of the one world Elitist class who are controlling the world as we speak.

Another victory for economic warfare. Hi-Five!!!

Another victory for the elites. Another Hi-Five!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 min jimi-yank 334,451
jets talk back (Dec '07) 8 min jimi-yank 13,325
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 20 min Paris Cowboy 83
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 26 min Flirts9578 312,838
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 52 min Textmepls 451
Madam President 2 hr doomednewt 190
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 2 hr jimi-yank 5,738

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance