In the City that Care Forgot -> -> ->New Orleans!

Posted in the New York Forum

LOADED SUPER BOWL FANS

Slidell, LA

#1 Jan 27, 2013
In the City that Care Forgot -> -> ->New Orleans!

Ninner Fans often show up for Games "LOCKED and LOADED"!

Ninner Fans have an unusual tendency to show up for Games "LOCKED and LOADED"! Someone needs to tell these AZZWH0LES that we already have tooOOOO MUCH VIOLENCE IN THE CITY THAT CARE FORGOT!

PREDICTION: I am currently PREDICTING that a lot of "PLAYERS" are gonna be Seriously Injuried and I'm not talking about the SUPER BOWL FOOTBALL GAME!

fatuous1 is Praying that all the "METAL DETECTORS" at the SUPERDOME are working properly!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/21599196/b ...

PS: When all HELL Breaks Loose in New Orleans -> The Mayor Mitch Landreau and Governor Bobbie Jindal will say well we did our Very BEST and as usual I'll be running around in circles Screamin and Yellin BULL$HYT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min Brian_G 53,474
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr forrest 11,406
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 6 hr 40ish 10,021
Secretive, calculating sly Hillary Clinton 6 hr Oh boy 1
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 8 hr Paul Yanks 316,347
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 8 hr Paul Yanks 35,746
News No evidence placing Hillary at murder scene, po... 10 hr Racism not factor 11
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 13 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 3,916
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]