Trio throw 'No Parking' sign through car window: police

Full story: Newsday 179
A "No Parking" sign was thrown through a window of a parked car in East Rockaway Friday by three men who were then arrested and charged with petty larceny and criminal mischief, police said. Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Long Islander

Huntington Station, NY

#1 Apr 25, 2008
choices = consequences
Too bad these losers had to learn it as adults.
consequences

Dover, NJ

#2 Apr 25, 2008
They definitely did not think this through.
2468 APP

New York, NY

#3 Apr 25, 2008
I LIKE THESE GUYS I WANT TO HANG OUT WITH THEM AND HAVE SOME FUN.MABEY WE CAN GO TO FAR ROCKAWAY NEXT TIME AND WILD OUT.
Observer

Mahwah, NJ

#4 Apr 26, 2008
Is this the best these teens can do with their Friday nights? Hope your parents are proud ...
friend

AOL

#6 Apr 26, 2008
...a word to the parents of these three..dont give up on these kids...this is where the job of a parent gets rough...know this...if u give up or give in you will lose these children..
justine

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Apr 26, 2008
Low Life Soprano wannabees.
Keep them locked up.
With a DO NOT EXIT OR ENTER SIGN.
EVER!
Dan

United States

#8 Apr 26, 2008
As someone who once had his car window gratuitously shattered by some kids having "fun" with a BB gun, I can also tell you that some innocent person is scrambling around today spending his/her time finding a glass shop that is open and money getting that windshield replaced. Take it from someone who has gone through it, that is not the way you want to spend a beautiful spring weekend day.

This should not be dismissed as the misguided "fun" of "kids." It's an insult to parents who have raised their children well. Also, a lot of people their age are volunteering and serving in Iraq to protect out liberties.
Barbershop talk

Paterson, NJ

#11 Apr 26, 2008
I wish there could be a law for youths who act this way to be drafted into the armed forces. For some it would be a detterent. For others it may be a cure.
White Boyz

West Milford, NJ

#12 Apr 26, 2008
Why is it that when the criminals or deviants are white, there is not as much racial outcry as when they are perceived to be "of color?" Come on people, be real! Talk about these uninhibited caucasian kids that are running the streets reckless, showing up to peoples houses and threatening them, damaging vehicles, throwing up nooses, etc, etc. White Amerikkka has always been, and will continue to be a destructive society to say the least.
Mandingo

Lakewood, NJ

#13 Apr 26, 2008
Mawfuggas is wild, yo!
I Said It

Charlotte, NC

#15 Apr 26, 2008
Barbershop talk wrote:
I wish there could be a law for youths who act this way to be drafted into the armed forces. For some it would be a detterent. For others it may be a cure.
The Armed Forces doesn't need dipsticks.

I might vote for you if you said to draft them into Congress where they might bust a cocktail party at Larry Craig's house with a few toe-tappers getting jiggy.
Magilla Gorilla

Lakewood, NJ

#16 Apr 26, 2008
White Boyz wrote:
Why is it that when the criminals or deviants are white, there is not as much racial outcry as when they are perceived to be "of color?" Come on people, be real! Talk about these uninhibited caucasian kids that are running the streets reckless, showing up to peoples houses and threatening them, damaging vehicles, throwing up nooses, etc, etc. White Amerikkka has always been, and will continue to be a destructive society to say the least.
There's too many East End Boys and Three Stooges fans left. Once they are gone, white kids will no longer be funny
Geez

Forest Hills, NY

#17 Apr 26, 2008
Every forum,no matter what,all you people do is get racial.Is that how YOUR parents raised you???
The end.
Honch

Nesconset, NY

#18 Apr 26, 2008
The carowner shouldn't have parked in a no parking zone.
He got what he deserved.
idiots at work

West New York, NJ

#20 Apr 26, 2008
Anyone notice that a lot of American "kids" -- good grief, 19, 18 and 18 !!!!-- have odd ways of occupying themselves and their time. One can only imagine what kind of parents these idiots will become -- and sooner than we might hope for, I'm sure.
justine

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Apr 26, 2008
idiots at work wrote:
Anyone notice that a lot of American "kids" -- good grief, 19, 18 and 18 !!!!-- have odd ways of occupying themselves and their time. One can only imagine what kind of parents these idiots will become -- and sooner than we might hope for, I'm sure.
One can only imagine what kind of parents THEY have. Role modeling is quite an influence on 'children'. The cycle (unfortunately) usually continues to the next generations-that's an 'uh oh' for the rest of us.
Just My Opinion

Warner Robins, GA

#23 Apr 26, 2008
Dan wrote:
As someone who once had his car window gratuitously shattered by some kids having "fun" with a BB gun, I can also tell you that some innocent person is scrambling around today spending his/her time finding a glass shop that is open and money getting that windshield replaced. Take it from someone who has gone through it, that is not the way you want to spend a beautiful spring weekend day.
This should not be dismissed as the misguided "fun" of "kids." It's an insult to parents who have raised their children well. Also, a lot of people their age are volunteering and serving in Iraq to protect out liberties.
When my eldest was about 12, he threw a rock through a corvette's window. He didn't aim for it, but he broke it. He IMMEDIATELY came home and told us. We were on our way to the man's house and met him as he was coming around the corner looking for the culprit. Our son apologized, we offered to pay for the window and promptly punished our son for throwing rocks! The man was kind enough to go through his full glass coverage and didn't charge us. He said had we defended our son, he would have made us pay big time...but we were responsible and so was our son. He did something STUPID and never threw another rock.
That's why I have wonderful adult and teen children!! We take care of situations the proper way! We teach our children right from wrong.
oneonta ny

Endicott, NY

#24 Apr 26, 2008
if these guys weren't extrememly drunk they should be ashamed of themselves...

Since: Oct 07

New York, NY

#25 Apr 26, 2008
wow these kids are from all parts of the island.Lynbrook,Patchogue and East Rockaway. guess they went to kiddie jail with each other.
No excuse

Dover, NJ

#27 Apr 26, 2008
oneonta ny wrote:
if these guys weren't extrememly drunk they should be ashamed of themselves...
If these guys were drinking they would have been in more trouble being they are all under the age of 21. However, they should still be ashamed, drunk or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Jun '10) 15 min Princess Hey 25,509
Islanders talk back (Dec '07) 29 min RICH L 4,813
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min Science Guy or Li... 50,353
Sitting on your wallet might be why you have ba... 51 min Tomas_86 1
I still love you 57 min The Phanton Rider 2
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 59 min Princess Hey 9,711
Two shot in head after fight breaks out in Quee... 1 hr Answer 2
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 1 hr Maude 217
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr ChickBrilliance 307,962
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 4 hr Paul Yanks 312,815

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New York People Search